Curious in many years

How To Break a Curse

Jungkook's POV

AAIK, I HATE THE SOUND OF EVERYTHING. The way they talk in their head, i can hear it all, its annoying and invasive to the privacy. I grab my glass at the bar stand and gulp the last drop of Long Island. Not good... Why am i not drunk yet... Someone knocked me slightly which distracted me from my space. 

'This girl is so drunk she probably has no idea that she's paying for everything. Ayyee, easy target.'  I hear a voice and directly turn to the couple standing next to me. 

"Ya, you got to see.. if.. the girl wants you or not..." I blurted slowly, feeling a little tipsy from the two continuous drink i have had. The couple gave me an astonished look. 

"Chogiyo what are you saying??" The lady asked.

"That namja...Wants to have a good good GOOD time with you later. Just, don't let him play you out with.." I showed her the money sign. She glared at that guy and pushed him lightly, leaving him frustrated as knock my shoulders lightly.

"Mind your own business punk." He pointed his index at me, glowering his deep voice. Not afraid, I knew exactly what he was thinking. 

"Using a lady for her money, that's pathetic... And khamsah, i know i'm good looking." i paused. Without signal i grab his arm before he could swing a punch at me in full speed. He frowned, trying to loosen the grip from me. 

"Violence won't do you good either." I sternly told him off. 

"This son of a B**ch!!! Watch your mouth or i'll rip them up." 

"Then show your wallet you jerk! You only got a few bucks you can't even afford apple juice here!!" I shouted back, half awake and half drowsy. Everything felt so dizzy around me i didn't even bother we were creating a scene. 

"OPPA PLEASE DONT... " The lady went right to me, holding me back. 

" YOU... i know you're afraid to be lonely, but don't make anyone make use of you ARRA?? There are so many better guys out there other than your ex. You don't have to find someone temporary... This is not a good place to find love- " i sub-consciously cupped her face. Her mind was clear to figure. 'How did you know..?' Was what i heard her thinking. 

"Let her go!!" the man that hit me shoved us apart but the lady pushed him away immediately. He glared at us before walking off. By now the crowd has already dispersed, the lady stayed on, her hands on my chest like she was soothing me. '' was in her head. I gently slide her hands off and smiled slightly at her. 

"No mam, i don't do one night stands." I spoke softly the gave a little pat on her head, heading towards the dance floor by myself. Ah... the moment i step on the dance floor, everybody's thoughts seem like they were talking to me all at once. , more drinks, the music ... All about the same thinking. Boring... so boring... And then...

For the first time in a long time, for something i can't understand how, HE, made me curious. He was the only one i couldn't sense anything about, like is he even human or not. 

His mind was completely silent. There he stood, the tall black haired immersed in his own dancing, jamming with the music. Little did i know, my curiosity physically approached him. Before i knew it, i was already standing next to him while he continue dancing with his eyes close. He must have felt my presence because he open his eyes then smiled so widely i was pretty taken aback. The fact that i couldn't read his mind bewildered me. Am i that drunk to the point or have i already lifted my curse? We were dancing together, our movements like one. This was the happiest day of my life...                                                                                                                                                    

              ***

My name is Jungkook and i am some sort of special... Well not that i was gifted or whatsoever but i asked for it. When i was 16, i ran away from home and ventured to some where i can't even remember. And then i stumbled upon this place where if you're genuine for what you want, you'd get what you desire. I wanted to know what was people thinking because i was sick of disappointments. I wanted to save myself before i can cause trouble. I wanted to warn myself before the bullies can come to e for I was often disturbed for my feminine looks. For prevention's sake,  i wished for the ability to read minds. Now that I'm a grown adult, I regretted what i have said. It was a curse in disguise of a blessing. A curse that brings me unlucky situation and disrupts my peace instantly. 

And then i woke up, in a place i've never seen before. I look around me, in a stranger's apartment. Last night..... A flashback played in my head, on how i saved someone from getting cheating, then i met him. 

"Oh, you're up." I turn to see the same black haired from yesterday. He was half , with a towel rapped around his hips. "Was i too noisy? Did i woke you up?" 

That's right, the abnormal one that i wasn't able to pick his thoughts. It's as though there is a barrier between us its impossible to get to his head. Buried in the concentration of trying to read his mind, i didn't notice myself constantly frowning at him.  

" Oh right, about yesterday, we-" He paused. 

"DID WE DO SOMETHING??!!!" i exclaimed while i pull out the blanket. Thank god i'm still fully dressed. 

"Ahni!!! You were so drunk i had to bring you home!" He explained his innocence. I gave him a skeptical look. 

" Bowh?? You didn't even thank me and you're accusing me??" He added. 

"No, no, i'm just, skeptical.." I admitted. Damn it, not being able to read his mind was some what frustrating but oddly peaceful ." Anyway, thanks for the hospitality, i'm Jungkook." I reach out a hand towards him. 

" Jimin. Sorry, my apartment is messy. I just moved back from America." 

" Ah," I simply replied. My thoughts were just him being an alien. A foreign alien. 

"Breakfast??" He gestured. I thought for awhile. Its nice being in the presence of serenity. Its been so long since i've really got a peaceful mind. Even though his a stranger, he felt comfortable. 

                                                                                                                                   ****

No one's POV

'He probably can't remember a thing about yesterday night.' Jimin thought to himself.