Epilogue & Prologue

Black Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was probably his own mistake; it was in fact, his own mistake. Flashback to six hours ago, Jaebum was finally discharged from the hospital. They had allowed him to leave a week early due to Jinyoung’s promise to take care of him. All his other friends had promised to help around whenever they had the spare time from work or college. Everything was going perfectly. He was finally on his own bed, no hospital scent, no annoying kids screaming and no old men asking if he was married.

Of course, it hadn’t lasted a day. He was now back at the hospital with the doctor stitching his wound once again. Jaebum was too embarrassed to admit what exactly had happened but Jinyoung wasn’t. So he told the doctor about how Jaebum saw a cat outside his window and when trying to call it to him, he somehow found himself hanging outside the window. When he tried to pull himself back in, he had put too much pressure on his arms, thus split opening the stitch.

“When will you learn?” Jinyoung asked with a sigh. “I have already graduated university.” Jaebum replied, with earned him a glare from his current lover. The word “lover” still seemed to be like a dream, when addressing to Park Jinyoung. He had never expected the transition from “Best Friend” to “Lover” in his lifetime.

In reality, he was ready to get married to a woman of his mother’s choice, have a child and cry to death in the realization that he was nothing but a sack of misery. Well, he would have been one and thing would have turned out that way if it weren’t for that certain incident and his fairy godmother. Jaebum still doubted if he should mention that detail as he was sure no one would believe him. They might even send him to a neurologist or a psychiatrist.

“I still do not understand how you managed to survive, you know.” Jinyoung began with a solemn tone. Ah, yes, the accident. Well, it wasn’t entirely an accident. It was fate trying to decide what was going to happen. You’d expect a car to hit you whilst crossing the road whilst being color blind but for Jaebum, the traffic light pole had somehow fallen next to him. A part of it had landed on his right leg and a part of the iron had split open a huge cut on Jaebum’s right arm.

“It’s the power of love.” Jaebum replied with a grin. It was the truth. Even if everyone was worried and mildly upset by the event, Jaebum was truly glad that had occurred. It had changed his life, in numerous ways. “You need to stop being a , hyung. Anyways, I have to go and get some work done. I’ll come back after I buy some of your additional medicine, don’t do anything stupid.” He informed. Jinyoung stood up from his stool and looked around.

When he saw that no one apart from two nurses were awake, he placed a chaste kiss on Jaebum’s lips. His heart began to beat faster than expected, and he could feel himself out of breath. traffic poles, his death was going to be caused by Park Jinyoung. Well, not that he minded dyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter