Save Me

Best of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN| Thank you for your patience. Since I'm in Korea, it's hard for me to find time to type. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

 

 

Ever since he experienced his first rut, Sehun has been feeling...on edge. 

It’s been weeks since his rut was over, but the pure alpha teen still felt like at any moment he could explode. He didn’t know half the time what he was feeling until some poor soul had to endure his presence. 

Whether he was sad, angry, or happy, the teen’s pheromones were at their peak and no matter how many pills he took, nothing changed. 

His father said it was normal, but Sehun wasn’t so sure. If being a mature pure alpha meant scaring everyone away and him always being alone, Sehun didn’t want part of it. But this was who he was now. A pure alpha male who had reached maturity and there was little the boy could do about it. 

Sehun pumped his and fast and hard as he could. He was so close to but he was almost certain that it wasn’t going to be enough to satisfy this new need of his. Lately, the boy has felt the need to e at least twice a day since his birthday. Other alphas online said they experienced the same thing for a month or two after they became of age so Sehun wasn’t as worried as he used to be. Still, it was tiring. 

“Fu-,” Sehun groaned as he came all over his shower floor. 

Quickly washing up, the alpha finished his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He used another towel to dry his hair as he made his way to his mirror. 

Piercing red eyes staring back at him indicated that he still hadn’t come down from his high yet. His abs and jawline became more defined since he matured, his shoulders wider. In short, the young alpha had changed drastically, both physically and mentally. 

He could stop thinking about a mate. He craved companionship now more than ever. He knew that this need was only temporary and soon he would be able to focus like normal, but really wanted to be pressed up against something soft and warm. 

Too bad no one is his household fit that description.

Sighing in frustration, Sehun combed his dark hair back, brushed his teeth, and continued getting ready for another long day at school. 

~.~.~.~

Jongin exited the principal’s office with a stack of student files in his arms. He had to explain to his boss on why he hadn’t completed 3 week’s worth of work. He had lied of course, but the principal believed him anyway. His submissive pheromones always made a little conflict end in his favor. He didn’t like it, but he still used that to his advantage. 

The omega couldn’t possibly tell his boss that the reason he hadn’t done anything lately, was because he couldn’t concentrate on anything but a certain student. How despicable was that? 

“Hey, Jongin.” 

The omega counselor turned towards to voice calling him. He smiled at Kyungsoo’s friendly face, “Hey, Soo. How’s your morning going?” 

The beta male nodded as he spoke, “Good. My first class did so well with today’s recipe. Even those two stubborn alpha’s who pretend not to enjoy cooking finally stepped up to the plate.” 

Jongin was happy for Kyungsoo. He knew that the beta took pride in his students and enjoyed when they did well.  

Jongin could relate to that feeling. To know that you’ve made an impact on someone’s life for the better is a feeling that everyone should experience. 

“That’s wonder-.”

Something hard knocked into Jongin’s shoulder causing him to drop everything in his hands. 

He got down to pick up his belongings, as he looked up to see who ran into him. 

When he saw the back of a familiar young alpha, his eyes automatically retreated back to his papers on the floor. 

“Hey! Student! You just ran into this teacher. Stop and apologize right now!” 

Jongin’s eyes went wide at Kyungsoo’s demand. The other was a beta after all, so maybe he didn’t sense the hostility coming from that alpha’s body. 

But the omega did, “Soo, no...don’t.”

The beta had no intention of listening to his friend. This time with a lot more force in his voice, “Student! Stop this instance and apologize to Mr. Kim.”

The alpha teen paused and so did Jongin’s breathing. Fear slowly became to creep up in the counselor's chest and he hurried to finish collecting his papers. 

“Sorry,” came the voice and Jongin froze before finally looking up at the student. 

Sehun’s face was as hard as a rock and his expression clearly read that he would rather be anywhere else but in front of the omega. 

Jongin swallowed the small lump in his throat before eyes meeting the floor again, “It’s fine.”

The alpha turned his back to the omega as quickly as possible before heading towards his locker, which wasn't that much further down the hall. 

Jongin looked back down at his papers, slowly stacking each paper on top of the other. 

When pale hands appear in front of him, the omega automatically assumed that it was Kyungsoo helping him. But when he faintly scented an alpha, he quickly looked up. 

A dark-haired student that Jongin hadn’t recognized smiled sweetly at him. The counselor quickly shifted back to his professional self. 

“Ah, thank you, student.” 

Jongin rose to his feet, the student following. 

“No problem...Mr. Kim,” the student smiled again. 

Jongin was caught off guard at first but remembered that he wore a name tag on his cardigan just as all the faulty were required to. 

“My name is Jeon Jungkook. I’m new here. I was actually on my way to your office to get my schedule and personal tour of the school.” 

“Ah, yes, Jungkook. I remembering seeing your name on my calendar. Welcome,” Jongin shifted the stack of papers to one arm and extended the other for a handshake.

The student grasped his hand with an unusual force but the counselor thought nothing more of it, passing it on as first-day nervousness. 

“I’m so glad to be here, Mr. Kim.” 

Jongin tried to retract his hand, but Jungkook held onto him a bit longer. He didn’t want to make things awkward so he went along with the alpha student. He took the moment to examine the new face. 

Jungkook was a handsome boy. His features were that of a young alpha still maturing. He had dark eyes that matched perfectly with his dark hair and a jawline that sharp yet soft-like. Jongin was certain he would become popular with girls in a heartbeat. 

Surely enough time had gone by for Jungkook to have ended their handshake already, but for some reason, the teenager was still holding Jongin’s hand. 

Finally deciding that he would take charge and end the awkwardly long handshake, Jongin started to let go. He was shocked to see Jungkook’s hand was still wrapped around his palm. 

Omega eyes met alpha ones and for the first time, Jongin wasn’t able to read a student’s face instantly. 

Before Jongin could speak, their hands were forcefully pulled apart by another force. Jongin didn’t have time to process what was going on before his eyes until he heard Kyungsoo’s loud voice. 

“Hey! Sehun! Unhand him right now!” 

Jongin blinked a couple of times before he became aware of the scene before him. Sehun had snatched Jungkook away and was now aggressively holding him up against the lockers. 

Students began to gather to watch the rare situatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter