Look What You've Done

Best of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun felt sick to his stomach. He wanted to throw up, but nothing was coming up. His head was spinning and his skin was burning.

 

All of a sudden, that horrible feeling vanished and the teen alpha was left confused.

 

What the .

 

Once his vision cleared Sehun went over what just happened.

 

Jongin was right in front of him, smelling oh so heavenly.

 

They hugged.

 

Then Sehun ended up on the ground feeling like the world was falling down.

 

The boy was so confused.

 

He was even more confused when Jongin was suddenly running away and a man started calling after him.

 

“Hey, kid. What did you do to my date?” came an angry voice.

 

Sehun blinked.

 

Clearly not pleased with the silence, the stranger stepped closer to Sehun. “Hey, kid! Are you deaf? Why you did you scare off my date?”

 

Sehun blinked again.

 

Date? Who was this guy talking about?

 

The taller male rolled his eyes and let out an irritated sigh, “Whatever, he wasn’t all that anyway. Stupid omega.”

 

Omega? Was he talking about Mr. Kim?

 

The thought alone made the teenager frown. Who the was this guy to talk about Jongin like that?

 

All of a sudden, the man got wide-eyed. He covered his mouth and took a step back from Sehun.

 

“Whoa, what the . You’re a pure alpha.”

 

Sehun only glared at the adult. His words repeated over and over in the young man’s head.

 

“Look, I’m sorry if I offended you in any sort of way,” he slowly backed up some more, “Please...just..stop. I can’t breath.”

 

The dark haired teen knew the other was slowly suffocating. This wasn’t the first time Sehun had one of his ‘anger fits’. But, it had been a very long time since the teenager had felt this upset. Not even when his mother was constantly in his face yapping about nonsense, or when his father showed completely no remorse when his grip on Sehun was just a little too tight.

 

Sehun hadn’t had an anger fit since he was in kindergarten and his pheromones got so strong that every kid in his class passed out. That was when his parents decided to put him on medication to control his anger, but Sehun hadn’t needed it since. Especially, since he started dating Luhan. The beta always kept the alpha at bay.

 

But Luhan wasn’t here anymore.

 

No one was here.

 

No one but Sehun and a stranger that muttered an offensive statement towards an omega….a certain omega that made Sehun feel things he didn’t understand.

 

An omega who made him feel things like...rage.

 

“Get out of my face,” Sehun growled trying his hardest to not cut the inside of his fists with his nails.

 

The adult alpha bowed quickly and scurried away.

 

Sehun threw his head back and took deep breaths like Jongin advises once before. Only, this time it wasn’t working.

 

“!” the boy yelled and started running.

 

He didn’t know where he was going, but he had to go.

 

He had to move from the area where Jongin’s scent still assaulted him
 

~.~.~.~

 

Jongin laid curled up on Taemin’s couch crying his eyes out. He was grateful to have a friend like Taemin. No matter the time of day, the omega mother always welcomed Jongin with open arms.

 

The same thing could not be said about his own ‘family’.

 

“Shhh,” the dance teacher tried to sooth his best friend.

 

He hated when Jongin got like this. It was so rare for the other to show his usually true emotions. Jongin keep everyone at arm’s length, he wore a stone mask, and he kept his heart shielded from unavoidable disappointments.

 

“I can’t believe I pushed him. He looked so confused, Tae. He didn’t have a clue on what he was doing to me and I still acted like it was his fault. I’m the ing worst.” Jongin continued to let out his frustrations into the pillow he buried his face in.

 

“It’s not your fault either, Nini.”

 

Jongin shook his head, “No, it is. I shouldn’t have let him hug me in the first place. But…”

 

He stopped, but Taemin wanted Jongin to start being honest with himself.

 

“But?” he urged.

 

Jongin held the pillow closer to his chest, “But..he...smelled so good and I wanted his scent on me...oh god...I’m a ing e. I need to be locked away forever.”

 

Taemin led Jongin’s head to his lap and mindlessly ran his fingers through the silky locks.

 

“You’re not a e, Nini. You’ve never been attracted to a minor before. Something about Sehun is different. Deep down, you know that. Why are you fighting this so much? It’s clearly tearing you up.” Taemin wanted to best for Jongin. As brilliant the other was, denying himself love was the stupidest thing a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter