Strange Encounter

Best of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir, would you like anything to drink? Coffee? Tea?” 

Sehun cut his eyes at the stewardess. She bowed apologetically and quietly disappeared from the teen’s sight. 

“Sehun, don’t be so rude. She was just doing his job,” his mother hissed from the other side of the plane. 

Ignoring the comment, Sehun returned his attention back to his phone. He was currently in a group chat with his best friend Johnny and his boyfriend, Luhan. 

S: I just wish everyone would leave me alone and let me suffer in peace. -__-
J: Stop being a punk. You’re on a private jet. 
L: I just wish you weren’t going away period. 
J: No, No, you guys better not start that lovey-dovey stuff here. Do that somewhere else. 
S: I know, baby. I’m going to miss you so much. :(
J: WHAT DID I JUST SAY! 
L: Me too. I love you. 
S: Love you too, babe.
J: You two are ing gross. Text me when you land, Hun. See you later tonight, Lu.
S: K, bye, Johnny. 


Sehun’s brows knitted together as what his best friend stated. He pulled up a separate private chat with Luhan. 

S: You and J are meeting up tonight?
L: Yes, a school project. 

Sehun was almost certain, Johnny and Luhan didn’t have any classes together. But before he could question his boyfriend, the pilot got on the intercom and announced that they were landing soon so all phones needed to be turned off. 

~.~.~.~

Sehun had concluded that the Seoul airport was almost as bad as New York’s. Hell, maybe it was even worst. He felt claustrophobic as strangers bumped into him left and right. He wore a black mask over his mouth, but he was starting to regret that choice as the humidity cause his breathing to act funny. 


Also, there were girls taking pictures of him everywhere he turned. He didn’t understand. He wasn’t an idol, wasn’t famous. So why were there girls he didn’t know pushing each other just to get a picture of him? Even behind his dark sunglasses, the flashes from their phones and cameras were annoying to the teen. 

After a few moments, it was like the crowd was making a path for Sehun specifically. The boy was confused but he was relieved to regain his personal space. 

When Sehun caught up with his parents, his mother’s nose wrinkled in irritation.

“Sehun, sweetie. You’re really strong.” 

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Not me. I showered before we got on the plane.”

“Not your body odor, sweetie. Your pheromones are…,” his mother glanced at her husband for help. 

“You reek of hostility, son. It’s too much for the public.” his father nodded toward to crowd. Sehun nodded, finally understanding why everyone suddenly avoided his line of sight. 

“Sorry,” he mumbled before allowing the bellman to grab his luggage. His took his seat inside the limo and immediately immersed himself in his music. 

~.~.~.~

It was easy for Sehun to settle in his new bedroom. His mother had many professionals design it to his liking. The alpha wasn’t a child anymore, but the interior of the sleeping space wasn’t too adult either. It fit Sehun perfectly. More of a reason never to leave his bedroom. 

There was only one thing that stopped the teen from being cooped up in his bedroom for the rest of his high school career. 

The grand basketball court his mother had specially made. 

It was outside, but it had remote controlled walls and a roof. It was perfect for those cold or rainy days that Sehun wanted to get a good practice in. 

Sehun pretty much excelled in everything that took athletic skills, but basketball was where his heart was. Next to Luhan, basketball came second to none. 

As a few of the housemaids unpacked his belongings, Sehun spent hours trying out the polished maple wood planks, white nets, and orange leather covered basketballs. 

~.~.~.~

The Oh’s were never the type of family to sit down at dinner and talk about their day. While Sehun’s parents were out for business dinners and other nightly work-related activities, Sehun spent most nights alone. That much didn’t change just because they were in a different country. 

Sehun ordered a pizza and logged onto his computer. He pulled up the video chat software and quickly called Luhan. When the Chinese didn’t immediately answer, Sehun remembered that the time difference between and Seoul and New York was about 13 hours. While Sehun was settling down for the night, Luhan and Johnny were just getting their days started. 

Sehun messed up his hair in frustration and closed the chat application. He turned his attention toward his game console. He didn’t have any online friends here in Korea, but he could still enjoy playing a couple of rounds with other teens who were online. 

When Sehun started getting sleepy he changed into his pajamas and climbed into his king-sized back. It was late, however, his parents still hadn’t returned home.

Bored, the teen quickly jacked off. He wasn’t particularly , but often times when he had nothing else better to do, the alpha teen would relieve himself from the day’s tension. 

When he was done, Sehun himself up and settled underneath the blankets. He stared up at the ceiling until weariness took over. 

Welcome to Korea...
~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter