First Love

3 love stories

CHANYEOL'S POV

Woah.... I'm deeply in love with this deer looking guy .... LUHAN.

Xi Luhan .... My pretty cute looking neighbor who shifted to busan last week. My mom said he is from Shangai, China. 

Right now I'm spending my time with my oh-soo-cool-and-popular-notorious gang of my school. My friends are Kris, Chen, Lay, Suho, Xiumin and Tao. 

Kris-Tao, Chen-Xiumin and Suho-Lay are already paired up....and all alone left is me waiting for the love of my life.
And then this Luhan guy entered my life. 
He is soo popular in my school because of his cute looks.
Many girls and guys tried to talk to him... but he is always soo very silent and roams with a small guy (maybe his brother).

"Ya Park Chanyeol, will you please come to this world or you wish to stay in your own world", Chen shouted.

Then I came out of my thoughts hearing my troll friend Chen calling... actually shouting my name. "You keep day dreaming, while some guy comes and takes your deer guy away from you", again Chen started shouting in my ears.

"Yah Chen, just shout your mouth. No one can take my deer guy away from me. Today I'm gonna somehow talk with him.",I shouted

Yes, I didn't talk with him till now. I'm the happy virus of my school, but still I'm scared to talk with that Luhan guy.

Today I'm somehow gonna talk with him. 

"Yo, buddy do you want some ideas from this cool guy to make that Bambi fall for you. You see I'm a Chinese and so is he. I might be useful for you.", Kris said with a smile.

"Haha thank u Kris hyung...I'll ask if I need some help.... kamsahamnida 😊",I thanked Kris hyung and went searching for my Bambi guy.

There my Bambi is sitting in cafeteria with his brother (I don't know his name, but he is cute...oh wait what am I thinking....focus on Bambi Yeol).
As I'm about to go talk to him, there comes a guy. I heard him introducing himself to luhan as 'Jinho'.

Woah he got his nerves, how can he flirt with my Bambi. I was about to go punch him on his face.., when our school's super-strict principal and father of Luhan came to the scene.

"How dare you flirt with the principal's son, you stupid kid, get out of here. You are dismissed for a week",the principal shouted. "Sir but I was just talking to him.",jinho tried to convince the principal.

"Shut up u little, I saw with my own eyes...you were flirting with my son. Thank goodness my small son came to me and said me about you flirting. Get out now", the principal shouted again

I should get a good impression near my soon-to-be-father-in-law so that he'll help me in my relationship with Luhan. 
"Sir, you go and take rest. I'll handle this kid. Don't worry.", I said to the principal. Hoping he will start liking me hehe. "Thank you kid, teach this boy a good lesson for flirting with this school's principal's son.",the principal thanked me and let the cafeteria

Woah his small son is caring so much about his hyung. Should find a time when no one is there to talk with him.

Aah Park Chanyeol.....when will you talk with him😟😟😟????