Big Brother Loves You ❤︎

Big Brother ❤︎
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October

I remember the day that Appa and Baba told me the exciting news about your existence. Luhan and I were playing video games in Uncle Jongdae's media room when we heard our names being called.

"Yifan! Luhan! Come here boys, we have something to tell you!" Said Uncle Minseok.

We paused the game and raced into the living room. Of course, I made it there first because I'm the fastest. Luhan says it's because my legs are really long and that gave me an advantage.

I was surprised to see Appa and Baba sitting there. Appa was wearing the biggest smile I've ever seen and Baba's cute dimples were showing. I tilted my head sideways in confusion. I had to stay with Uncle Minseok and Uncle Jongdae because Appa told me that Baba was feeling sick.

"Hello Uncle Yixing and Uncle Junmyeon! Are you here to take Yifan away already?" Luhan asked with a small pout. He looks super cute whenever he pout like a baby.

I looked at my parents, waiting for their answer. I wasn't ready to leave, I wanted to stay overnight. Appa and Baba looked at each other with a big smile on their faces before looking back at Luhan and I.

"No, Luhan. Your Papa and Appa already agreed to let Yifan stay overnight. We're here because we have something really exciting to tell you two." Said Appa. He leaned forward to ruffle Luhan's hair, making Luhan giggle. I loved hearing his giggles the most.

"What is it, Appa?" I asked. I couldn't wait much longer. I was about to die from being super curious! Baba grabbed my hands and pulled me into his lap. He gave me a biiiiiig hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Do you see Uncle Minseok's tummy?" He asked, leaning over to rub the round belly and making Uncle Minseok laugh. I nodded really fast.

"Uncle Jongdae told me that there's a baby in there." I said, smiling at my favorite uncles. Appa laughed and gave me thumbs up sign, showing me that I said the right thing. I was really happy.

"That's right, there is a baby in there." Said Baba. "Appa and I went to the doctor today and we were told something really exciting!" He squealed. I was getting really excited and I really couldn't wait to hear the news.

"What did he say?! What did he say?!" Said Luhan. He was bouncing up and down with shiny eyes. I was trying to be a big boy by sitting still. I wanted to bounce up and down, too.

"He told us that your Baba was feeling sick because he is pregnant." Said Appa. He was smiling really big again. Luhan and I looked at each other with silly faces.

"What does pregnant mean, Appa?" I asked. That was a weird word. Uncle Jongdae laughed at us and poked me in my tummy, making me laugh.

"It means that I have a baby growing inside of my tummy right now!" Said Baba. My eyes got super big and I looked at Luhan. His eyes were super big, too. All of the adults laughed at our faces.

"Soon, Baba will have a round belly like Uncle Minseok!" Said Appa. He kissed Baba on the cheek, making Baba's cheeks turn red.

"Aigo! Really?!" Said Luhan. "That's so cool! Uncle Yixing will be round and cute just like Papa!" He screamed as the adults laughed. I gave Baba the biggest hug I could and gave his cheeks many kisses. I was so happy. I'm going to be a big brother!

"I love you Baba, I love you Appa! Thank you for making me a big brother!"

I couldn't wait to see you, little baby.

 

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

 

November

Baba was still feeling sick and I was afraid. Appa told me not to worry because it is normal for people to feel sick when they are pregnant. He said that Baba will feel better soon. I asked him how long will we have to wait before Baba's tummy will get round and he told me in at least another month.

Baba will have to carry you in his tummy for 6 more months! That is a long time! I was a little upset because my birthday is coming this month, but you won't be here to help me celebrate it. Appa said that it takes a baby 9 months to grow healthy before it can be born and Baba was only a little over 2 months along. We will celebrate my birthday next year!

He said that it is not good for a baby to come early because it will be sick or it may go to Heaven. I didn't want that to happen to you little brother or sister, so I will be a good boy and wait. I can't wait to see Baba's cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter