After a While

I Won't Give Up

I will try to make the story understandable even if you haven't read 'Too Much That It Hurts', but I can't promise you. Of course reading it first will be a good idea then hehe. And thanks for ones who have been anticipating this sequel. I hope I can end this nicely and make it worth your reading time.

Welcome back to my writting, dear readers! ^^

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica POV

"Hey, wake up.." I hear her sweet voice and breath brushing my neck while a couple of arms circling my waist from behind, slipping between my body and the bed.

 

I smile.

 

I had never liked morning but she changed everything.

 

 

"Hey," she calls me once again just to be replied a humm by me. "You have morning class today, sleepyhead.."

 

She loosen the hug a bit before turning my body to face her. I open my eyes very slowly before pecking her lips, "one more minute please" and close them again with the smile still on my face.

"No." She said. "It's already seven, Babe."

I just smile and peck her lips again, "Sshhh.."

 

She sighs, "Yah, wake up or else..."

I open my eyes again just to see her smirking at me, "or what?"

 

Just in time I feel her fingers rumming on each side of my waist, teasing my clothed stomach next. "Choi Sooyoung, don't you dare..."

Her smirk gets wider and before I know her hands has already tickle my body crazily, got me screaming and laughing uncontrolably.

 

"YAH!! Hhahaha!"

 

She looked so satisfied seeing my reaction and doesn't seem to wanna stop what she's been doing, but not before a voice from outside interupt.

 

"Sooyoung-ssi! I asked you to wake her up, not to do some innapropriate stuffs to her!" Auntie Choi. We stop our excitement and just look at each other, giggling softly.

 

Slowly she leans her face and cacthes my lips with hers, which I reciprocate automatically.

 

"Wake up." She smiles after the kiss, "I can't wait to spend a day with you."

 

 

I love her.

 

 

***

"Sica Unnie!!" I hear someone calls me when I lost my way inside departement building where Sooyoung studies.

"Yoong!" That tall girl hugs me tight, "Aigoo woori aegi.."

"What are you doing here anyway?" She asks confused.

"Aah.. Right. I'll just give it to you." I hand her a woody drinking bottle. "Sooyoung forgot to take it from me earlier. She will have taekwondo sparing in the afternoon tho."

"Geeez... Woori appa is still so careless I see. I wonder how woori eomma handled her.."I just chuckle at her jokes.

 

Time flies. It has been three years since the first time I met her and Sooyoung, since the upside down stories we experienced back then. Now I feel so comfortable with Yoona and address her like my own little sister, or even daughter, as she, like before, usualy plays with calling me eomma and Sooyoung as appa.

Yoona is now having her first year of university life, sharing the same almamater with me and Sooyoung that had been here for a year longer. Same as my Choi-woman, Yoong takes Bussiness and Management as her major, while for me, it's Interior Design. My departement building is two blocks away from theirs, that's why I don't get so familiar here.

"Oh!" I hear Yoong as she widens her eyes as she looks behind me. Before I can turn my eyes, I feel a hand on mine.

 

"What are you doing here?" Sooyoung pinches my cheek.

"You forgot this.." I point her drinking bottle in Yoong's hand, before Yoong gives it to her, "Mind you, grandpa!"

"Yah! This kid..." She grabs and twists Yoong's left ear playfully.

"Awww.." Yoona carress her ear painfully before hugging me, "Eomma, appa is so bad~" I chuckle again and tap her back. Sooyoung just rolls her eyes.

 

 

***

 

Sooyoung POV

Priiiiiit!

Chaeryong and I stop our moves and bow to each other, before walking to our coach.

 

"I guess that's enough for today. See you guys next week."

"Neh, Sir!" Chaeryong answers while I bow my head eagerly to him.

 

After the coach walks away leaving the gymnasium, Chaeryong offers her hand to have a highfive which I welcome, "Nice exercise today, Soo. You grow stronger." I smile at her compliment. "You too.."

"Oh well, guess we can't have the high five longer. Your girl there will kill me for sure."

 

Charyong takes her hand off mine while glancing at the corner of the room. That's where I found a beautiful girl sitting beside my backpack. A girl that I found my heart falling for since three years ago. A girl I always want to protect since then. A girl that I won't get tired to annoy every morning. A girl that I love.
 

 

She is pouting.

 

She is so beautiful.

 

Ain't I lucky to have her loving me back?

 

My tiredness goes away as I take step by step towards her. Still pouting, she hands me the small towell she has been holding for a while before I take it and sit beside her, tap the sweats on my face with the towell.

"Done flirting with your sparing mate?" She hands me the drinking bottle while still having sour look on her face.

 

I just smile, "I guess..." Jessica looks at me, "..no matter how many girls or boys I'll flirt with, it won't work."

 

"Why? I-"

"Because they know I love you too much."

I look straight at her eyes, noticing how red her cheeks get after my words. "Tch.. sweet talker." 

 

I just smile before leaning to kiss her cheek, but she stops it with her palm.

"Ewhh no. You stink."

"Tch..." I frown and throw the bottle and towell to my bag.

But then she pecks my cheek quickly, making me smile.

 

"Wanna have dinner first before going home?" I ask.

"How about have it home instead? I haven't pack my clothes for the camping trip this weekend."

"Oh you choose to go for that?"

"Neh! I haven't seen nature too much since coming to Korea. This excites me." I can see the sincerity from her eyes. Poor her, I should've brought her when she asked.

I smiled and take my bag, "So let's go, so I can pack my clothes too.."

 

"What??" She asks confusedly.

"What do you mean with what?" I pretend not to know what she means.

 

"No, Soo. You don't go. You have tournament to be prepared."

"It's okay, still a month to go. When you go, I go." I talk seriously to her. "Besides, who can guarantee that you won't flirt with some boys there.." I mumble but I guess she hears it.

 

"Yah! You don't trust me?" She frowns.

Jessica throws her head looking away feeling offended. I just giggle at her acts before intertwining her hands with mine.

 

 

"I just wanna make sure you're safe." I say softly.

 

She looks back at me and soften her eyesight, smiling sheepishly. Just then she puts her head down on my shoulder and tightens our intertwined hand.

 

"Pabo."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A softy fluffy crap chapter for warming up hehe. Is it okay?