After School Date

Blinded by the Scenery

The bell rung out as soon has the hands hit 3:30 pm. Byeongkwan has never been more excited to hear it echo the halls. He jumped out of his seat and quickly began to toss his subject books into his draw string bag. It became an unorganized mess in there as his papers were carelessly stuffed inside and crumbled. But he didn’t care. He gets to walk home with the new transfer student now that their last class period has finished. His eyes darted around the room until he spotted the gloomy student walking towards the door way.

“Ah, I got to hurry! He might just blow off our promise and leave first. See you later, Chan!” He rushed onwards leaving behind his best friend speechless.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen him THIS excited.” He chuckled as he began to gather his things and head home himself.

“Seyoon~!” He cooed as he threw his arm around the black haired boy’s neck, resting his hand on his shoulder. “Do you want to stop by a few places on our way home? Come on! I know the best places for some teenage boys like ourselves.” Seyoon was taken aback by the what he said. Was Byeongkwan really this scandalous?

“Ehh… I’m not so sure about that…” He became slightly uncomfortable and concerned on where Byeongkwan was suggesting they go.

“Aw, don’t be like that! Let’s go!” Before Seyoon could protest, he was completely silenced by the shock of having his hand grasped firmly by Jason.

‘Wah… His hands are so small… He can’t even wrap it completely around mine. Ha, how cute..’ He then shook his head to try and comprehend on what he just thought. Did he just call a guy cute? ‘His hands are warm despite being small  though…’ Not even paying attention to where he was being dragged off to, he watched their hands as they were interlocked.

“We’re here! The place every boy our age needs in their life.” Seyoon quickly snapped out of that warm feeling and slipped into complete panic. ‘A place for teenage boys…’ What kind of place did he drag him to?! It can only be THAT right?! He slowly opened up one eye a looked up towards the store’s sign.

“Eh…?” His face became blank from complete and udder shock. The sign read Junhee’s Sweet Shop. “Pffttt…Hahahahaaa.” Seyoon bursted into laughter as he realized what was going on. “I thought you said a place for boys our age?? No guys hang out a sweet shops.” He wiped his eyes were tears formed in the corners.

“Wahhh! What do you mean?! EVERYONE needs sweets in their lives! Anyways, stop laughing at me!” He pouted and roughly grabbed onto Seyoon’s wrist while pulling him inside. “I personally know the owner, so I can get us something free for today. Hehe. Junheeeee~!” He cuffed his hands around his mouth as he called out the name and continued to seat himself.

“You called?” A stunning man walked out from behind the counter. His locks were blonde and wavy, he skin perfectly clear, and his eyes formed a perfect amond shape. “Byeong, who is this?’ He signaled towards Seyoon as he awkwardly stood there unsure if he should introduce himself.

“My new friend! He just transferred to my school today. Anyways, how’s Donghun and university going?” Seyoon was surprised to already be labeled as his friend, but he didn’t dare to protest it either. He admired on how socialable Jason appeared to be. He seemed well loved and easily accepted. So why did he concern himself with a person like Seyoon who lacked in the personality factor? It still remained a mystery to him.

“University is going rather well for him. He is getting closer and closer to graduating. He has been slacking in giving me attention though.” Junhee crossed his arms In disappointment as he continued to gripe and pout about the lack of attention he received.

“Aww, don’t be like that.” A voice suddenly appeared out of no where as a short black haired man wrapped his arms around Junhee’s shoulders and formed a back hug. He buried his face between Jun’s neck and shoulder and began to whisper. “You know you’re number one.”

A smirk crossed Jun’s face as he pushed Donghun backwards by his forehead. “Not in the store, .”

“Either get a room or get me my sweets, you two. I need two of the usual.” Jason demanded that they be brought quickly so they could hurry home.

“Okay~! Two Coffee Bean Puddings then.” Junhee exited into the kitchen with puppy Donghun right on his tail.

“Don’t mind them They’re always like this. Hahaha” It shocked Seyoon to see two men be so intimate and the fact Jason was completely unphased by it. Was it simply because he was use to them?

 

DATE TO BE CONTINUED