Lost In

Rock, Paper & Scissors

“What are you doing?”

“What do you think?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. She couldn’t stand the way Taeyeon smirked while laying candles out on her dressing table. “Don’t you think it’s overkill?”

“I spare no expenses when it comes to this.”

“It looks more like you’re laying a trap.”

“You’ll thank me for this later.”

Tiffany sat on her bed and stared as Taeyeon lit the candles. “What scent are they?”

“Midnight Romance.”

“It’s not midnight yet.”

“We can warm up for an hour before getting into it full time.”

“Someone’s very ambitious.”

“I told you I have the experience to back it up.”

“I’ll laugh if it doesn’t work out.”

“Didn’t I already say you’ll be begging,” Taeyeon countered with that irritating smirk.

“We’ll see.”

o|v

“Oh . . . oh . . .”

“Am I going hard enough?”

“A little harder please.”

“How’s this?”

“Oh my God. How are you doing this to me? How do you make me feel so good?”

“I’m not only good with my fingers. My elbows have magic too.”

“Oh . . .” Tiffany moaned as she sank into her bed. This incredible feeling was seeping into every muscle and flesh and bone in her body. She was melting under the expert touch of the rock singer on her back. It had been weird to her for the first thirty seconds or so, but by the first minute, she was deep into it. She couldn’t get enough of it.

“Further down, please,” Tiffany managed to say before lapsing into a contented sigh, and those wonderful elbows moved onto her sweet spot. “Oh my God! Yes, right there,” she gasped.

“You have tensed shoulders.”

“Whatever you’re doing to it feels so good. Don’t ever stop.”

“There’s a limit to this. I’ll have to stop in a while.”

“Why?”

“Too much massage will injure you instead.”

“Just a little bit more, please? Just don’t stop now.”

“But—”

“Please . . .”

“Are you begging right now?”

The sensation of melting froze.

Taeyeon nudged her. “Did you just beg me?”

“That was a request.”

“That sounded like begging to me.”

“It’s not.”

“I know begging when I hear it.” Taeyeon chuckled. “I knew you would love it.”

“Call it whatever you want. Just don’t stop doing it.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Taeyeon resumed the magical elbow massage and Tiffany sighed as she sank into her bed again. The rock singer sure knew which spots to press.

o|v

“I feel so sleepy now,” said Tiffany after Taeyeon massaged her back.

“Damn, I overdid it.”

“Hmm?” Tiffany asked with her eyes shut. She was this close to the entrance of the world of dreams. She felt the kiss on her lips but she didn’t respond. The massage had relaxed her and Taeyeon’s body was warm and comfy. Everything was perfect for a good night’s sleep. Kisses could wait.

“Manaboo . . .”

Tiffany couldn’t help giggling as she was peppered with kisses all over her face. “Stop it.”

“First you tell me not to stop. Then you want me to stop it. Make up your mind, woman.”

“These are two different things.”

“Well, the place they come from is the same. So if you want one, you gotta take the other too.”

“Fine.”

“So, are you my manaboo?”

Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon’s arms were snaking around her waist, pulling her in sideways. “Would you take no for an answer?”

“No. I’ll make you beg.”

“I have to admit that you massage very well, but isn’t your confidence still too much?”

Hands slipped under her t-shirt. “If you think my elbows are magic, then your mind will be blown when you finally experience my fingers.”

Tiffany laughed. “You are so cheesy for a rock singer.”

“Oh, you won’t be singing to the same tune after I rock your world,” Taeyeon quipped, all the while lacing and unlacing their fingers together.

“If I’m your manaboo, I demand daily massages for the rest of my life.”

Taeyeon squeezed her hand and chuckled. “Once or twice a day?”

“Are you serious or joking?”

“I’m dead serious.”

“Daily massages?”

“Daily elbow and finger massages.”

Tiffany turned around in Taeyeon’s arms to face the woman. She smiled when their eyes finally met and planted a kiss of her own on Tayeon’s lips. “And do you promise to wash the dishes after every meal?”

The warmth in Taeyeon’s eyes cooled a little. “You’re more demanding than I thought.”

Tiffany grinned. “You’ll have to decide if I’m worth it.”

“Mmm, any other demands?”

“I’d like to do a test run of your finger massage before committing to anything.”

Taeyeon threw her head back and laughed hard. “You drive a very hard bargain, mana.”

Tiffany simply smiled. “So, are you gonna give me a free trial of your finger massage or not?”

“Close your eyes,” said Taeyeon. The look in Taeyeon’s eyes went from jovial to smouldering in an instant and Tiffany was soaked in the sensuality that exuded from them. She did as the rock singer said and received a long, deep kiss that had their tongues and lips meeting eagerly. They were getting to know each other better with each flick and kiss when Taeyeon suddenly pulled away.

Tiffany opened her eyes, breathing hard. “Why did you stop?”

Taeyeon said nothing. All the rock singer did was smile and lower pretty lips to the hollow of her neck and kiss it. Tiffany almost moaned out loud but managed to swallow it. Then a hand crept into her shorts and this time, her moan slipped out, and she was too lost in Taeyeon’s touch to care.

o|v