Chapter 7

You're My Hocrux
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 7

 

 

Author’s POV

“Jiyeon?!” Taehyung exclaimed as his eyes were fixed on Jiyeon’s photo in his hand, “What’s the meaning of this hyung? You like Jiyeon? Or do you—”

“Petrificus Totalus,” Sehun drew out his wand as fast as lightning and Taehyung’s body snapped and fell onto the ground before he could finish his words. Sehun approached his cousin’s petrified body and kneeled down next to him, “This is mine,” He whispered as he snatched the photo from Taehyung’s grip.

Sehun then stood up and pointed his wand right towards Taehyung’s head. The younger boy’s eyes anxiously widened upon having a wand pointed straight to his face. But he was helpless. Only his eyes expressed nervousness while staring into Sehun’s eyes, “Don’t worry Taehyung. I’m not gonna hurt you. I’ll just erase this incident from your mind. I can perform forgetfulness charm very well, calm down.”

“Hhmmph hmmhph hmphh.” Only Indistinct mumbles could be heard from Taehyung.

Sehun just curled an amusing smirk before he flicked his wand and uttered the spell, “Obliviate,” Once Taehyung’s eyes turned empty and he himself was looking somewhat dizzy, Sehun then used a counter-spell to unfreeze Taehyung’s body, “Finite incantatem.”

“Yah! What did you just do to me?” Taehyung shouted as soon as he stood up from the ground.

“Silencio.” Sehun showed an annoyed face before he decided to silent Taehyung, “Goodbye.” He simply left the temporarily mute boy in the dorm, didn’t bother to see Taehyung who had to suffer three curses in just five minutes.

 

---------------------------------------

 

“Hey Chaeyeon, I heard you’re from the infamous Jung family, the infamous ancient wizard clan.”

"Ah... I'm not sure if my family is that famous." Chaeyeon shyly answered as many students were surrounding her, curious.

"Chaeyeon is so humble. She's not just pretty." A guy said, almost sounded like he adored her so much.

"Ehem! Why are you guys gathering here in the hallway? You're blocking the other students' way." Jungkook appeared behind the group of students while flaunting a serious face.

"Sorry. We're just talking to Chaeyeon." A student answered and that was when Jungkook noticed Chaeyeon uncomfortably standing at the corner.

"There's no need to block the way though. You guys should walk to class now. Chaeyeon, you should come with me." Once Jungkook said that, Chaeyeon quickly nodded and joined him while the other guys just watched in jealousy.

"Thank you Jungkook. You're my savior." Chaeyeon thanked as they walked to the great hall together.

"I'm just doing my job as a prefect. Plus, you looked extremely uncomfortable back then. I bet you don't know how to speak for yourself."

"Kind of... That's why Jiyeon always amazed me with the way she stood up against Sehun. I wish I can be more like her."

"Are you sure you want to be like a muggleborn?" Jiyeon's voice surprised the two of them.

"Unnie, you surprised me!" Chaeyeon said insteaf of answering the question.

"Where are you coming from Jiyeon?" Jungkook then asked.

"The library, doing homeworks." Jiyeon answered while taking a seat next to them at the table.

"If by doing homeworks you actually mean staring at Chanyeol while he does his homework, then I'll believe in you." Jungkook teased.

"So what? Chanyeol is handsome so I will appreciate that handsome face by staring at it." Jiyeon just stuck out her tongue towards Jungkook.

"Unnie, behind you." Chaeyeon suddenly whispered.

Jiyeon could feel her blood rushing as she slowly turned around, where she noticed Chanyeol was standing there smiling so widely, "I didn't know you think I'm handsome." He joked.

Jiyeon grinned awkwardly while rubbing his nape, "Well, I guess you don't know that everyone actually thinks you're handsome."

"Oh really? I'm flattered. By the way, I got something for you." Chanyeol then handed something for Jiyeon, which turned out to be a bouquet of rare-looking lavenders.

"W—what for?" She shyly took the flowers after sending a confused glance towards Jungkook and Chaeyeon.

"These are Lavandula Pedunculata. Our Herbalogy teacher, Professor Sprout said it can help you sleep better. I got the seed from the professor and grew it myself using some magic." Chanyeol explained.

Jiyeon was still smiling so brightly as she smelled the calming floral scent, "Hmm smells so nice. Thank you Chanyeol. You've done a lot for me."

"Wait guys," Jungkook interrupted before the two could go on with their conversation, "What's going on here? Why are you giving flowers to Jiyeon, hyung? And Jiyeon, why are you suddenly acting all polite and sweet?" He questioned.

"Let them be Jungkook. Aren't you supposed to be happy to see your friends happy?" Chaeyeon answered instead.

"Hahaha. It's our secret Jungkook," Chanyeol teasingly told, "I'll get going first Jiyeon. If anything, just meet me in Gryffindor's common room tonight. See you. Bye guys!" With that, Chanyeol walked away while Jiyeon just happily waved him goodbye. Meanwhile, Jungkook suspiciously observed his two friends, never actually saw them being this close before.

 

---

 

Sehun and his friends were spending their spare times at the school ground that afternoon, taking the whole bench just for themselves. However, although his friends were busy talking and joking, he was not interested. Instead, he just sat straight and closed his eyes, trying to clear his mind from everything that had been muddling there.

"Yah, did you see Park Jiyeon and Chanyeol in the great hall just now?"

Sehun's ears instinctively caught the names as two female students walked past him. He quickly focused on what they're saying while maintaining indifferent expression.

"Of course I did! Chanyeol gave her flowers, right? Gosh I never thought there will be such a perfect couple in Hogwarts. I mean, Gryffindor's princess and Quidditch captain? What a combination!"

Sehun opened his eyes as he could feel something rushing up to his face. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He couldn't accept that. He was mad at himself, for being born as a pureblood, for having blood that hates muggleborn, currently running in his veins. Right at that moment too, he saw the person that he's been secretly held dear in his heart for years. Across the ground, he noticed Jiyeon taking bright steps while having a sweet smile on her face. A bouquet of lavenders was in her hands. Knowing that she was probably smiling because of another guy, Sehun could feel his heart becoming stuffy. He hated that smile. He hated the fact that he could never be the reason for her smile.

Sehun then abruptly stood up, "Where are you going, Sehun?" One of his friends asked.

"Restroom." He answered before making his way towards where his eyes fixed.

He walked faster to catch up with Jiyeon. When he was close enough, Sehun quickly grabbed Jiyeon's wrist and pulled her with him, followed by a small squeal from the surprised Jiyeon.

"What the hell?!" Jiyeon scolded when they ended up in a storeroom.

"I'm sorry... Did I hurt you somewhere?" Sehun asked, sounded genuinely worried.

Jiyeon was speechless for a few seconds as her eyes were fixed on Sehun. It seemed like she was wondering whether the guy was being serious or that was just an act, "Whatever," She finally blurted before trying to make her way towards the door.

"Wait! So you're with Chanyeol now huh?" Sehun blocked and asked, almost urgently.

Jiyeon stopped and smirked at him, "I'm surprised you actually knew that. Sorry, not gonna answer."

"So is that why you didn't accept my feeling?" He kept asking.

Jiyeon chuckled in disbelief, "I can't believe you blame my relationship with someone else instead of blaming your own nasty behavior towards me all these years. And your confession wasn't even sincere. It's just one of your devious ways to insult me. Just screw off Sehun. Let's just pretend we don't know each other. I'm so tired of our never-ending fight."

"NO! I sincerely like you, and you know you like me too. If not, you wouldn't have returned my kiss. You wouldn't have stayed in my arms and you wouldn't have smiled so lovingly at me after the kiss!" Sehun finally lost it.

"What– are you talking about? When did we ever... kissed? Are you hallucinating right now?" Jiyeon confusedly asked.

"We did. On the Halloween night, we kissed. But I casted the forgetfulness charm on you because I was afraid that I'll break your heart. But now I made my mind. I'm not gonna be afraid of anything, anymore. I want you, and you know you share the same feeling as mine."

After that, Sehun suddenly leaned forward and in a split second, his lips secured Jiyeon's. She wanted to resist, she wanted to pull away, but her body said otherwise. The flower bouquet fell off her grip as she wrapped her arms around Sehun's neck. The kissed turned passionate when Sehun pulled Jiyeon's body into his arms and hugged her closer. It took them a few minutes to break the kiss and catch a breath. But the break lasted only a few seconds before they went for another round of passionate kiss.

"See... I always knew you feel the same..." Sehun whispered once they broke the kiss for real this time. But Jiyeon was still in his arms.

"You're so cruel... Is it time to obliviate me again now?" Jiyeon asked.

"No. I'll let you remember this kiss forever so that you can never love someone else other than me." Sehun showed a winning  smirk as he finally pulled away, "I'll see you soon Jiyeon."

"I hate you..." Jiyeon uttered.

"Pretty sure our passionate moment just now proved otherwise." He kept teasing Jiyeon, "Oh before I forgot.  Incendio." Sehun flicked his wand towards the flower bouquet and a jet of flames caught it, causing the bouquet to burn into ashes.

"Yah! That was to help me with my sleep!" Jiyeon shouted in anger.

"Still, it's from Chanyeol. I can get you something else."

"You're so unbelievable Oh Sehun. You think that kiss means something? No! For your information, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter