Chapter 7

Uncovered Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin’s POV

I sighed growing more and more impatient. Where were Jimin and Namjoon? What in the world could be taking them so long? I glanced over to Hoseok to see he was sipping idly at his drink. I wondered what was going on with him, the moment I had ended up in his body I had felt this overwhelming sadness seeping inside me...well him. It had overwhelmed me and it took me a moment to realize that it wasn’t even me who was so sad. Needless to say, I was now worried about Hoseok. I knew we weren’t too close, but I thought we were close enough to at least share our troubles with one another. But maybe that was hypocritical of me considering I hadn’t told him any of my troubles.

I tapped my foot impatiently on the tiled floor, mentally yelling at Jimin and Namjoon for being so slow. We had to wait another three minutes before I finally saw the two males come through the doorway. I waved them over, and the two scurried over quickly.

“What took you guys so long?” I demanded to know. The two looked at each other quickly before both of their faces took on a red hue and they looked away from each other almost immediately.

“Nothing!” Both of them said at exactly the same time which startled them, causing them to look at one another again only to blush more and look away yet again. Finding this all very strange, I narrowed my eyes at the two younger males.

“Seriously...what are you two hiding?” I asked suddenly very curious as to why they would be acting like this. From beside me, I could feel Hoseok looking at them just as curiously as I was.

“Nothing hyung. Don’t worry about it, so why did you call us here?” Namjoon asked looking up at me seriously.

“Wait a moment...did you two switch bodies?” Jimin asked as he too looked up at me and then over at Hoseok. Hoseok nodded, still eyeing the two youngsters with a curious gaze.

“Oh...how did that happen?” Namjoon asked as he folded his arms on his chest and looked at us with a frown.

“I don’t know. It happened so fast this time. One minute I was in my body the next I’m looking at myself. We didn’t even crash into each other in any way.” I answered with a sigh. Jimin nodded and Namjoon bit his lip, something I usually would see Jimin do.

“Wait a moment...are you two...have you two switched as well?” Hoseok asked be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter