Chapter 3

Uncovered Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin’s POV

This was the last thing I expected to happen today. Because switching bodies should be impossible! But here I was, stuck in this predicament. I was looking up at myself rather than down at Jimin who I had been talking to only a few seconds ago. I blinked owlishly trying to get a hold of what was happening. Jimin looked just as startled as I did as he tried to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming.

"Hey, that’s my body you’re pinching!” I said loudly and he immediately stopped.

“How did this happen?!” Jimin exclaimed and I shrugged not understanding it myself.

“I don’t know...I’m not even sure this is real...maybe we’re both dreaming,” I said not fully accepting that I was trapped in Jimin’s body.

“...I don’t think we’re dreaming...and I think maybe Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung weren’t lying earlier today.” Jimin said looking troubled. My eyes widened once more as I realized he was probably right!

“We need to find them!” I yelled determined to find out if they were still stuck in one another's body or if they had switched back. If they had switched back we could ask them how! Jimin looked at me and then nodded. I told him to go find them and bring them to my office and so as soon as the younger ran off I began walking back to my office while thinking about what could possibly have caused this to happen.

I was by the window staring outside while I waited for my friends to arrive. I had to wait nearly five minutes before my office door opened and in came Jimin, in my body, Namjoon, and Hoseok. Jimin made Namjoon and Hoseok sit down in the chairs while he stood to the side. I turned around biting my thumb (or Jimin’s thumb? Ok, that’s kind of gross, but I’m too stressed to stop) and was about to address them when Hoseok spoke up. But Jimin promptly stopped him by holding up his hand. I moved to my desk and sat down and looked at the two sitting before me before speaking.

"Um, Jin h-hyung and I seem to be in a predicament," I said still trying to get used to the fact I was in Jimin’s body. "We seem...to have switched bodies." I continued and looked at our fellow editor and writer apologetically.

“First of all, we want to say sorry for not believing you earlier,” Jimin said bowing to them slightly. “But I overheard you saying you switched back, so please tell us how!” Jimin requested. I looked at them wide-eyed when I heard what Jimin said, “You’ve switched back already?!”

Hoseok and Namjoon glanced at one another before then turned back to us and nodded, both looking kind of perplexed which had me worried. Nothing good would come off looking so puzzled.

“We did...but we’re not sure how,” Hoseok answered looking down as if he’d failed us somehow.

“Yea...it just sort of happened, just like how we suddenly switched bodies this morning. We have no idea how or why it happened.” Namjoon said frowning.

Jimin groaned and facepalmed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter