008

Innocence Lost [Sehun]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you here for?" Despite his dull tone, bored eyes and features that were devoid of any hint of emotions when he eyed her, she still never budged and his monotonous attitude never really changed her emotions.

"I was just here to tell you that I think it is the very best time to solve your misery." She stated proudly, cocking her head to one side, cheekily smiling at the crown prince who felt like the heaven of devils is smiling down on him upon hearing the news. A genuinely demonic smile grew wider on his face as he slowly lifted his eyes, which were glued to a black-covered book, to look thoroughly into hers. However, she only saw his not so pure smile as another sweet, soft smile of his.

"When you wrap this up, I will make sure to give you the glorious life you deserve." His eyes that were b with amusement trailed all along her long face in a slick movement.

She nodded overzealously, shamelessly allowing happiness and enthusiasm to be discernable on her face.

After she left, he shook his head repeatedly smiling like what everyone present in the room would call; an idiot.

She is too young and naïve. He thought to himself, cautiously studying the reforming image of her big smile in his head. Because although he used her, somewhere in between the harmful thorns within his cavity, blossoms with colorful, blinding hues sprouted out for her.

Please log in to read the full chapter