014

Innocence Lost [Sehun]
Please log in to read the full chapter

With another violent force, she pushed him off her, causing his arms to drop to his sides after disappointedly hanging them in the air for a few moments.

"Why are you being like this?" She breathed through her quivering lips, her eyes never leaving the floor. His eyebrows wrinkled in complete frustration, taking a few slow steps towards her but whenever he took a step forward, she took a step backwards.

"I should be the one asking this question." He eyed her rigorously, his dazzling pupils shining through hers like the effulgent, yet blinding moon, underneath which they both stood still staining the calm, tranquilizing atmosphere with patches of dissatisfaction and irritation.

"That is how I have always been, even if I changed for a few days when you thought you could manipulate me, I finally came back to my senses!" She raised her voice again, for the very first time ever since she entered his room, her voice was audible enough to be heard clearly by the latter. She glared deeply into his eyes, almost piercing them. After he finally got a hold of her forearm, he pulled her into him but she was quick to reject it before he even did it. "Stop!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she wiggled her forearm out of his fierce grip.

He yanked her forearm once again and before she knew it, her hand subconsciously flew to his cheek to smack him across the face so hard it was heard from outside th

Please log in to read the full chapter