Chappy 5

A Bad Boy Being Submissive

Im frustrated on writing long chapters but I promis eyou this time guys,this will be a long chapter.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun

WHAT THE ING HELL IS HE-- no scratch that -- WHAT THE ING HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm Oh Sehun.

Oh ,my shirt where is it ?

My head is flooding with thoughts why the hell that Kim Kai and Company is doing here.

"Hunnie,this is our new housemates!!!!!!!" Why is noona so excited about that?

I keep my expression blank.Actually I don't know how to react in this kind of situations.

"Hey Hunnie, aren't you happy?" Seriously noona,what the hell is going on?

"What are you three doing here?" I asked keeping my tone cold.

I can see Baekhyun and JongIn shivering,but of course Kris will not react, I know him as the old .

"Yah Hunnie,what are you doing?They are my students! YEHET !"

I glared at noona.

"Fine, if you don't want to entertain them, just cook us for dinner arasseo" Noona said, giving me a piece sign.

"Oh and please wear your shirt lil bro"

Tss.Dont expect me to do that.

I wore my oversized t-shirt and took off my pants, I know that noona will tour them to our mansion so I dont really mind walking without pants on.

I went to the kitchen and I started to prepare the ingredients for my XOXO samgyeopsal and chajangmyun.Im almost done on cooking when....

"Holy "

Crap.

"Uhh.Im j-- just going to the ---bathroom, well can you tell me whe--where is it?"

Jongin you mothering piece of .

"Um yeah as you can see the bathroom is over there you !!!!"

I said pointing to the left side of the house.He quickly ran in there before I could rant s.

"Woah lil bro, I didnt say that wear your shirt and take off your pants but well I love your milky thighs darling"

I didn't know she is a as well as Kris and Baekhyn that is staring at me the whole time.

"Noona" I said, she's adding fuel to the fire.

"Yes ?"

"Dont worry I love your bowl sized s as well" Piece sign*

Before she happened to reply, the bathroom door burst open and then there's JongOut.

"By the way, you guys need to sleep now,I'll explain the rules and other stuffs tommorow XOXO" Noona said

Well yes thank you noona, that's a very good timing.

We made our way on our rooms.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai

I can't sleep,I hope this thing will not kill me right? After our little encounter with Sehun cooking and his milky thighs makes him drown at the thoughts of ing Sehun.The images of Sehun giving him an excellent just makes him even more desperate, its keeps playing again and again and again on his head.

Ayo ladies and gentl~

this dreams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to dream of Sehun ?

Oh Sehun what did you do to me?

I don't want to see Sehun for a while, so I decided to not to go to breakfast.

But I didn't expect that...............

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Sehun

Its already breakfast but I don't sense any signs of Jongin going out of his room.

"Lil Bro, bring Jongin his breakfast,I need to buy CDs for our students"

Baekhyun and Kris looked up at me.

"What?"

"Sehun,Kris and I will go now to the Uni. we need to do s"

No, no no no no no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"N--"

"Cut it off Sehun Bye !"

I fixed the tray for Kai's breakfast, they're really getting onto my nerves.

I opened the door,and then I saw Kai hugging his chicken stuff toy,throwing me a shocked look.

Im shocked as well.He is ing hot with that bed hair,and mostly , I can see his eyes clearly without that black khol.

"Kai eat your breakfast, were running late" I said strictly but deep inside, I already want to shove my into his mouth telling him to it.

"What are you doing here?"

Ehh he's asking me??

Im dying because of and his asking me that stupid question.

"Im delivering you breakfast for goodness sake!"

"....."

Im done with your s Jongin.

"Well I don't need--------Ughhhh"

I already attacked his lips and placed my right knee between his legs.

I have warned you already, I have some hidden secrets, and one of it was revealed.Yes,im having a little desire of ing Jongin because of his cute , and im growing desperate on doing that thing, that's why...

"Se - ahh!"

Were now both panting, looking at each other and then ........

He ing pushed me..

"What the hell Jongin!"

"St---stop it Sehun! Don't play with me!"

"Jongin you're thinking that i'm just playing around? no i'm not just playing im ing serious!"

He looked at me in the eyes and avoided his gaze.

I pulled him on his hair and kissed him again.This time more passionately.I can feel that he's now responding again.I on his lower lip.Were having a tongue battle but obviously, I won.

I pushed him on his knees.

""

He looked at me with surprise.

I tilt my head lightly.

He's giving IT some light kisses before he started teasing me with the head and then deeper and deeper and deeper......

I'm enjoying it so much that I didn't notice that i'm already ing his mouth.

"Im close"

And then boom I exploded.

Seeing him with on his face and mouth makes me hard,again.He stared at me with innocence.

he's making the situation harder that it is.

"Get on all four----"

"Hunnie! Are you still there?"

ing wrong timing.

"Yes im still here! Im not going to school today, just call Chanyeol!"

Jongin stared at me with amusement when I happened to mention Chanyeol's name.

I smiled at him.

"Honey maybe next time"

I give him one last kiss before I got out of the room.


Kai

He just left me dumbfounded.


So........... how was it?? Im sorry im not used on scenes but please bear with it.I Love You Guys. :*