Chapter 8

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

The longest update I've wrote so far. But anyway, ready for some Moon 'gorgeous prince' Byulyi and Kim 'cutie pie' Yongsun moments? Lol, I started to love the nicknames that I gave to them. ^,^ Anyway, enjoy!

____________________________________________________

Today is the day, they will head to Jeju Island for three days and two nights camping in one of the forests there. A lot of activities have been prepared to be done by all of the students that participated which are all six cliques’ leader plus with Yongsun and another four members from Student Council Club. Also, they will be guarded by three lecturers. Besides jungle trekking, they will also get the chance to visit the island once, maybe on the last day of their camping. Yongsun is so anticipates it as she knows the island is pretty and worth to come for.

“Hey girls, you all look pretty excited!”

Yongsun beamed a wide smile to all four members of the Student Council Club. Surprising as it seems, yes they are the Blackpink girls who helped Yongsun for the preparation for Halloween night before. Yongsun was overly happy when the four girls met her a few days ago and exclaimed that they are interested to join the club. She almost touched by Jisoo’s words that received total agreements from the other three girls.

“Yongsun unnie is such a sweet senior for us. I’ve been admire you since the first day I joined The Nerds! We are so excited to join this club and waiting for the oncoming activities we can do together.”

As for that, Yongsun has invited all of them to join the camp and gladly they all agreed with it. Like how people always say, ‘the more, the merrier’. Yongsun even planned to ask more students to join but it was not allowed according to Mister Taewon. After all, the main reason of having the camp is to bring all of the cliques’ leader closer and know each other better. Oh well, it’s more than enough for Yongsun. She has set a goal to reunite all of the cliques as one and this is a great start-up for it.

But after a while, Yongsun remembered that she has to share the same tent with Byulyi until the camp ends. And the thought of it just got her feeling scared again added that she still haunted by the latest photo that has been posted by the silver haired girl on Instagram yesterday. Didn’t want to ruin the mood for the camp, Yongsun quickly shook the thought off. ‘It’s okay, Yongsun. Just for three damn days. Everything will be fine.’

“O.M.G, unnie! You don’t know how excited I am. Look at all of these.”

The enthusiastic red haired Rose lifted both of her hands and showed Yongsun two huge plastic bags that are filled with various kind of snacks. From chocolates to biscuits and a lot more in it, everything is inside the plastic bags. Yongsun even thought about the idea to call Rose as the snack supplier for them and she chuckled. “Wow, yes I can see that you truly are!”, Yongsun exclaimed happily.

“Well, she just loves to eat, unnie. You don’t have any idea how I have to clean all of the mess in our room after she munched her snacks every night!”, the leader Jisoo blurted out while rolling her eyes.

Rose softly nudged Jisoo who stood beside her and pouted. She slowly shook her head, tried to give a secret warn of ‘don’t tell anything else about me’ to the black haired girl. But Jisoo just stuck her tongue out and giggled naughtily which has made Rose looked at her annoyingly. “Yahh, Kim Jisoo!”

Then, both of them started to run like kids with angry Rose chasing giggling Jisoo from behind. Yongsun can only shook at their childish behaviour and let out a big smile. “They are such kiddos!”

“Yes they are, unnie. I always- Lisa! Stop pulling my shirt, will you?”, Jennie cannot finishes her first sentence when the nagging Lisa behind her kept on pulling her shirt. She gave a dead glare to Lisa but the orange haired girl still doing the same thing but her face reflected a fear expression. Jennie started to feel concern with it and asked her why. Lisa showed the girl to a certain direction. As Jennie obeyed to the girl’s gesture, she saw The Jocks’ leader was staring straight at their direction.

“That Taehyung guy.. H-He kept on staring at me. L-Look! He smiling... ah!”

Lisa who can’t contained the feeling of fear suddenly ran away. “Lisa!” Jennie screamed her friend’s name out loud but the girl has went far from them. So she decided to chase after the orange haired girl, leaving Yongsun alone there, clueless. Yongsun looked at the same direction they were looking at before and this time Taehyung was looking at the other direction. Yongsun scratched her head and just shrugged her shoulders. She muttered softly under her breathe.

“Well, I had once became the victim too before.”

She remembered Taehyung was staring at her when they both met for the first time, just like the same way he stared at Lisa a while ago. Yongsun found it’s creepy too but then the guy started to ignore her presence when Yongsun decided to join The Nerds clique, well before she becomes Student Council President. Maybe due to the war that both of the cliques have toward each other.

Yongsun took the opportunity to go to Wheein, who was busied on call with someone on the phone. This is one big new thing for Yongsun too. She saw a drastic change on Wheein, clearly after they met with Ahn Hyejin. Wheein is not the type of person who likes to have a conversation on the phone for like about minutes or even hours. She is more likely to meet the person face-to-face and talks to them freely. Now, it was the other way around. But for Yongsun, she didn’t consider that as a bad change, indeed that Wheein has found a new friend to talk to and get closes with as Yongsun sometimes will be busied too after becomes the SCP. Plus, Hyejin is not a bad girl after all, instead Yongsun finds out that Hyejin is really carefree, happy-go-lucky and the most important she treats Wheein like how Yongsun always treats the other brunette. So it’s not a big deal at all.

Yongsun came to the girl and greeted her as Wheein looks like has ended the call already. “Hey, dongsaeng-ie! Talking to Hyejin?”, Yongsun asked the other brunette cheekily, tried to not sounds like a complete busybody. Even that she knows, Wheein will never think her that way.

Wheein shyly nodded her head and smiled. Her chubby cheeks suddenly flashed into deep crimson pink and two deep dimples can be seen beside her lips. Yongsun always finds Wheein looks so cute when she smiles mainly because she has dimples at the both side of her cheeks. Well, Yongsun has dimples too actually but Wheein’s dimples are deeper. But the question is, why Wheein obviously looks so flustered right now? Yongsun thought to ask the girl about it but then she just ignored it.

“So, everyone’s here already?”

“No.” Wheein simply answered while shaking her head. Yongsun has gave Wheein the task to check the students’ attendance as she surely knows Wheein is the most reliable to do that and she trusts the other brunette the most. Hearing to the shorter girl’s reply, Yongsun frowned.

“Who is it?”

Wheein looks a bit hesitated at first. But then, she just answered the older girl with a small smile. “Byulyi unnie.”

Just as that, sound of loud roar came from a super bike can be heard from afar. Yongsun can already know whom it was. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down like everything will be fine. When half of her heart keeps screaming that it will not be like how she wants.

“And... we’re ready to go.” Wheein jotted down something on the record book inside both of her hands before she walked to the bus that was parked outside the campus. Thanks to the Head Director for sponsoring them a bus to go to Jeju Island. Even not that many people whose joining the camp but because a lot of stuffs that they will bring along, going there with a bus is a good idea indeed.

Yongsun observed Byulyi’s appearance from head to toe and she was a bit surprised. This time, the silver haired girl was not wearing the usual black leather jacket. Byulyi casually wearing a white simple shirt with a pair of ripped black jeans and a baseball cap on her head. Byulyi let her long silver lock pass her shoulders flawlessly. As usual, the taller girl looks captivating as ever eventhough with those simplest outfit.

“Quit that gawking, cutie pie.”

Byulyi threw her traveller bag hardly, making some of dusty sands on the ground flied to the air. Yongsun was badly coughing because of that and her brows collided as she still looked at Byulyi after the silver haired girl impassively said she was gawking at her. Yongsun quickly retorted. “I’m not. Y-You’re mistook it the wrong way.”

Byulyi raised her eyebrows and simply smirked. “We’ll see.” Then, she took her bag again and walked away from there, leaving Yongsun blinked her eyes disbelief. What was that supposed to mean? Oh my God, she can almost feel the same feeling creep inside her heart again!

“Yongsun unnie! Come on, the bus will moves sooner.”

Wheein’s loud yell snapped Yongsun back to reality. Realized that she had spacing out for too long there, Yongsun tapped her forehead and quickly walked to the bus. If no one remind her about that, maybe she will be left alone there and she will regrets it so much like seriously. Put aside about a certain girl named Moon Byulyi for a bit, she wanted to watch the scenery of Jeju Island in the bus later without any disturbance. At least before she will faces three days of total nightmares, Yongsun hopes she will be in peace for a few minutes. Hopefully.

---

“So now that we have arrived in the middle of Jeju Forest, I will divide you guys into four groups! Each of the group will stay in the same tent.”

The half Canadian English lecturer, Mr. Christopher voiced out startling some of the students that were half asleep. Some of them were dead exhausted after had to sit upright in the bus for a long three hours journey to Jeju Island. But for Yongsun and Wheein who sat beside each other, of course they didn’t missed the chance to take some photos of the island when they were on the way to the forest before. Yongsun even chose one beautiful photo to post on her Instagram story and she was truly satisfied with it.

In the middle of the forest has been specialised as the camp site for anyone who want to have a camping there. Even there are two bathrooms separated for boys and girls and a place to have a campfire there. 

As Mr. Christopher said the students’ name one by one, Yongsun listened to it attentively. The first group is Taehyung and Namjoon, second is the Blackpink girls, third is Wheein, Yoona and Sooyeon, and the last one is..

“I have been informed earlier by Mister Taewon that Miss Kim and Miss Moon are sharing the same tent.”

Yongsun felt her breathe hitched after Byulyi spread one of her arms and hung it across her shoulders, pulling the brunette closer to her. She can felt the taller girl’s breathing blew to the side of her head, making her heart thumped like crazy. Yongsun fiddled her fingers together, feeling her palms sweating and she closed her eyes shut to stop the feeling.

“You guys can build your own tent and do whatever you want. But we will have our dinner on 8.30 p.m., so remember that, alright?”

As soon as that, all of them started to do their own businesses with some of them started to argue with each other when there was something wrong. Like example, when Sooyeon wanted a huge tent so that there will be a lot of spaces for her to sleep but Yoona ignored her request and then they started quarrel with one another.  Or even the moment when Taehyung scolded Namjoon for eating some of their snacks that they will share together.

While on the other hand for Yongsun, she was completely froze at her place. She was doubting whether she goes help Byulyi who already has started to set up the tent for them or just watches her do it by herself. But not until Byulyi spared a sharp glare to her, Yongsun secretly gasped under breathe and quickly walked to the girl to lend a hand.

“I-Is there a-anything for me t-to help?”, Yongsun asked obviously stuttered hard. It already becomes a spontaneous action for her to stutter when she talks with that girl sometimes.

Byulyi shot another dead glare towards the brunette before she impassively said. “Keep me cool. I’m almost sweating over here. Let me do all of this tent thingy.”

Sounds like a strict order for Yongsun that almost made her growl frustrated. But then, she quickly obeyed with it as the silver haired girl has helped to build a tent for them. So Yongsun took out a handmade fan inside one of her bag. She secretly felt thankful that she brought that one thing, or not Byulyi will screaming at her. For sure.

While Yongsun fanned Byulyi from the side, unknowingly she kept staring at Byulyi who was fully focused on doing her work. Secretly, Yongsun was impressed that Byulyi has such skill and she can’t denied that Byulyi looks a lot charming when she focuses doing something. That white pale skin, pointy nose, sharp hazel eyes and those pink lips, also her long slender fingers that gracefully working on the tent, everything is so captivating.

“I know I’m HOT that you can’t even fan me right, but please cutie pie.”, Byulyi blurted out of the blue, emphasizing the word ‘hot’ out loud for Yongsun to hear after the girl started to fan her in a really slow movement.

Yongsun stared at Byulyi disbelief after she heard the sudden statement. She wants to fire back those words but then Byulyi stood up, brushed off both of her hands together, signed that her work has done. Yongsun felt her jaw dropped when she saw the yellow tent has been built perfectly right in front her eyes. No even a single flaw that she can catches through it. Yongsun tried to shake the tent and it is guaranteed firm on the ground.

“W-Wow, y-you such a pro, Byulyi-ssi.”

“Byul.”

Yongsun was clueless for a second. “Excuse me?”

Byulyi puffed a sigh before stated again. “Just call me Byul.” She started to walk inside the tent that she just built, before she turned her head back to the startled Yongsun. “You’re the only one who has permission to call me that, so CALL ME BYUL, alright? Don’t make me mad.”

Yongsun still holding her breathe before Byulyi walked inside the tent, she let it all out roughly. She touched her chest where her heart still beating in a fast pace. Yongsun didn’t even know why she should feel that way but her mind can’t even think straight right now. She was still froze at her place before Byulyi’s voice greeted her ears again.

“I want to go take a bath. You want to follow me?”

Yongsun was still mind-blew with the silver haired girl’s words before until she accidentally nodded her head, agreed to follow Byulyi to the bathroom. “Good.” She heard Byulyi muttered while her warm hand grabbed Yongsun’s and dragged the brunette away. Realized to her mistake, Yongsun quickly retorted and tried her best to let go from Byulyi’s strong grip.

“N-No! W-Wait!”

But well, it’s too late.

---

Yongsun puffed a relieve sigh as she wrapped her towel to her slender body. Firstly, because she felt so fresh right now after taking a long shower. And second, because she thought that Byulyi will drag her and they will take a bath together, and luckily it was not. Yongsun was hardly flustered when some pair of eyes kept looking at them weirdly when they were hand in hand to the bathroom. But then, Byulyi just asked Yongsun to wait at outside before the brunette will takes the shower next. How come Yongsun didn’t notices that Byulyi has brought along two towels when they are on the way to the bathroom? Oh well, maybe she was so embarrassed that time.

“You done?”

Yongsun heard Byulyi loudly yelled from outside. She quickly answered. “Yes!”

“Here, I have bring your clothes.”

“Thank you- w-wait! D-Don’t tell m-me you just r-rummage my bag?

Yongsun heard a complete silence for a while from the other side, before her jaw dropped when she heard the girl’s reply.

“Yes, cutie pie!”

Yongsun can almost felt a smirk creeps to the girl’s lips after she heard that kind of like a teasing voice. She felt her face started to get hot and blushed out of the blue. That’s mean, Byulyi has took her undergarments too. Yongsun didn’t even know why she has to be flustered of that thought when they are both girls and it’s not a wrong thing. But she just can’t helped to feel that way when the person who did that was Byulyi.

With trembling hands, Yongsun slowly opened the door for a little and popped out only her head to the outside. No, she don’t want Byulyi to look at her like this. Argh! Why she was so embarrassed with it? But then, Byulyi was not around and she started to feel the nerve. She wandered her eyes around the area and still no presence of that silver haired girl. Feeling completely frustrated, Yongsun yelled out the girl’s name when suddenly someone popped right in front of her made her shocked like crazy.

“Haaa! You scaredy cat!”

“Yah, don’t do that!”

Yongsun almost in the verge of crying before she tried to hold it on, didn’t want to look weak in front of Byulyi. But the silver haired girl just presented an evil smirk before she handed the clothes in her hands to Yongsun. The brunette took it quick and closed the bathroom door as fast as lightning. Her heart still thumping due to the feeling of surprised that Byulyi just scared the hell out of her. She purposely wears all of the clothes slowly because she wants to give a revenge to the other girl.

Unfortunately, when she almost settled up wearing her shirt, suddenly the bathroom lamp turned off making the whole bathroom became dark. Yongsun was screaming due to the feeling of fear when she heard a loud laughter from the outside, from no other than Moon Byulyi.

“You such a meanie jerk!”

---

After having their dinner, all the students have been instructed to get into their own respective tents and have some rest before they will start their activities the next day. Byulyi got into her tent a bit late but then she was shocked as soon as she stepped into the tent. A huge bolster has been placed at the middle, separated two sides in the tent. Byulyi who has dressed up in her sleep attire which are a black tight shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants, threw a clueless expression to Yongsun who was sitting at the right side of the tent while busied looking at her smartphone.

“What the hell is this?”, Byulyi asked in a dissatisfied tone. Her twinkling hazel eyes were glaring directly at Yongsun’s face.

Yongsun lifted her head and shot an innocent look. “Separation line between us. Your place is over there, while mine is here.”

“Wh- the hell are you trying to do?”, Byulyi retorted harshly while she putted both of her hands on her hip.

Yongsun was secretly gulped as she saw that scary look Byulyi just made to her. But then Yongsun quickly shooed the feeling away and with a tiny bit of courage, she fought back with an unsatisfied look. Well, this is something new for Yongsun actually. To fight back the most dangerous person in their campus.

“This is… erm… payback for what you have did before. Yes!”

Byulyi’s eyes grew wider as she stared at Yongsun unbelievably. She wanted to fire back the brunette’s words. “Hey, I was just trying to play around- yahh! Don’t sleep yet!”

“Erm... good night!”

Yongsun quickly kept her smartphone beside her and put her head on her fluffy pillow. Wanted to pretend she has already sleeping, Yongsun closed her eyes shut and making fake soft snore noises. But after a few seconds, due to the tiredness that she felt inside her body, she finally doze off to sleep for real.

Byulyi can just stared at the girl disbelief that she kept on hissing her breathe like an angry dragon. Stood there for a while, Byulyi lastly took the decision to throw away the bolster at the other side and bluntly lied down beside Yongsun. Who even gives a single care to the brunette’s words? Byulyi? Of course, she don’t.

---

Feeling an unfamiliar warmth behind her, Byulyi still closed her eyes shut and enjoyed her sleeping time. But then, she felt something kept rubbing against her legs that she started to feel ticklish. Byulyi slowly opened her half sleepy eyes and squinted them. The more she started conscious from her sleep, the more she felt there was like something unusual happened. Now, Byulyi felt hot breathe blew to the left side of her face and some soft mumbling right beside her ear. While there was like a hand her hair softly.

“Aw Kuma, since when did you become this hairy?”

“Kuma?”, Byulyi voiced out curiously.

Byulyi slowly turned her head to the left side and ended up having an awestruck. She can’t even blinked her eyes when Yongsun’s face was so close with hers like a finger gap between them. The brunette’s leg was the one that kept rubbing against her legs and her hands were tightly hugging Byulyi from beside, just like she was hugging a teddy bear. Oh, Kuma is her teddy bear then. Byulyi thought inside her head. ‘Cutie pie..’

Yongsun started to open her eyes slowly when she felt like she was not hugging the same teddy bear that she used to hug inside her bedroom. Electrifyingly, Yongsun was completely goosebumps after she realized she was hugging Byulyi so tight, so close. Like real close that they can almost kiss each other.

“Ahhh!”

Her loud dolphin-like scream can almost wakes everyone at the other tents. She hurriedly pushed Byulyi far away from her and ran away out of the tent, leaving Byulyi who was totally dumbfounded with the sudden reaction. Still a bit clueless, Byulyi decided to follow Yongsun and there she saw Yongsun already crying at outside of the tent. She came closer to the brunette and was shocked when suddenly the girl screamed at her out of the blue.

“Don’t come near me, you p-ert!”

Byulyi felt her jaw dropped a bit also her eyes grew wider. It was the first time someone has called her that and she can felt her heart boiling. “What? Which part that I look like a ing ert here, Kim Yongsun? Tell me!”

Yongsun felt her heart numb when Byulyi screamed back at her with an unreadable face. They were glaring at each other with Yongsun started to feel a little bit scared toward Byulyi when the pair of hazel eyes looking so furious. Without thinking straight, Yongsun covered both of her ears and started yelling like crazy. Let all of her feelings out right that time.

“I hate everything about you, Byul! You such a jerk! You take the advantage as the most dangerous clique’s leader to scare the out of another students, including me! You dressed like a man to capture other girls’ attentions! And then what? You play with their hearts? And don’t you ever think that I don’t know it was you who caused a chaos on Suho’s car yesterday! And now, you want to take advantage toward me?”

Byulyi still quieted down though her expression has become more furious now. And for Yongsun, she didn’t even know what kind of power has possesses inside her body that she bravely yelled at Byulyi like that. But then, she can’t even think properly after the shocking incident inside the tent a while ago. And flawlessly, she slipped out the next words without even thinking twice, that she might regrets it sooner.

“You are a toxic, Moon Byulyi! I-I hate you!”

Byulyi can’t even uttered a single word right now. She grasped both of her knuckles tighter as her face has changed to an obvious red that her anger has reached to its . And at the same time, she secretly felt hurt by the brunette’s words.

“ you, Kim Yongsun!” Byulyi let out a rough hiss before she walked into their tent back without uttered a single word. On the other hand, Yongsun just realized about what she was saying and felt terribly guilty after she looked at Byulyi’s expression a while ago. But after a while, she just stood there as little tears started to form on her eyelids without any legit reason.

---

The first activity that all of them will do on that day is jungle trekking. Yongsun was helping to set up all of the appliances to use for the activity. She wiped the little tear that almost fall again to her cheeks with the hem of her sweater. No one can’t even denied that her eyes obviously look swollen after spending some minutes of crying like a kid. Yongsun secretly felt the pain pang inside her heart reminded about how Byulyi cursed right in front her face and then walked away just like that. Wheein was the first person to ask her what has happen and Yongsun can only shrugged her shoulders and lied that she just misses her parent so much.

The jungle trekking will be done in individual. As Mr. Christopher asked all of the students to gather, Yongsun tried to search for Byulyi everywhere but failed. She thought that maybe the girl was not interested with it or the other way around. But then again, Yongsun felt not the priority for her to make sure Byulyi has to be there. So she just ignored it and prepared everything for the activity.

---

The activity has ended and three hours had pass, but Byulyi still nowhere to be found. Yongsun walked inside their tent just to be greeted with the sight of an empty tent without any presence of the particular silver haired girl. She even has to put aside the feeling of embarrass that she felt as she decided to ask another students for Byulyi whereabouts. Yongsun asked one by one and she finally got an answer that she was waiting for from Rose.

“I saw Byulyi unnie go inside the depth part of the forest earlier this morning.”

Yongsun was doubting whether she should tell about it to the others and search for Byulyi together or just look for the girl alone after all that she has said that morning? She did felt worry when Byulyi gone missing just like that and the guiltiness still a little burning inside her heart. After a long deep thought, Yongsun decided to look for Byulyi, all by herself.

Maybe others will think that she didn’t even has a right mind for bravely go inside the forest alone but she just didn’t cared. She has to see Byulyi right in front her eyes first or she would regrets everything sooner.

As she has already walked far inside the forest, Yongsun started to feel uncomfortable when a lot mosquitoes started to bite her face that she has to slap it a lot of times. Yongsun swore her face has turned deep red right now. She warded off shrubs that blocking her way and stepped on a few died roots. After about 20 minutes of searching, Yongsun still can’t find Byulyi. And now, she regretted the decision of going inside the forest all by herself. Because she just don’t know where the way to go back to the camp site! Yongsun squatted down, hugged both of her knees and hid her face that was horribly crying right now.

“Byul, where are you? Please don’t do this to me!”

“Byulyi!”

Yongsun can’t stopped shouting yet Byulyi still didn’t shows up. She started to feel the verge to give up as the feeling of fear has filled inside her heart. She can only hopes that her friends and lecturers notice with her sudden disappearance and looking for her at there. Yongsun tried to yell the girl’s name out loud again, hoping that it will really be heard by her.

“Moon Byulyi!”

Looks like it’s not working at all. Yongsun still hugging her knees when suddenly she heard a noise came from behind her. Her body started to shake like crazy as a lot of negative thoughts came attacking her mind. As the noise became clearer in her ears, Yongsun spontaneously closed her eyes shut, hoping that she will be safe.

“What the are you doing here, loud woman?”

Yongsun quickly lifted her head as soon as she heard that familiar voice. She turned her head to the back before tears started to stream down to her cheeks again like rain. Yongsun ran towards Byulyi, and to the taller girl’s surprise, Yongsun pulled her into a tight embrace and buried her face at the crook of her neck. Byulyi froze.

“There you are! You know how bad I was searching for you in here?”

Byulyi felt ticklish all over when Yongsun vigorously shook her head right at her neck. She tried to push the girl away but then the hug just became tighter.

“F-Forgive for what I’ve said to you before. I’m just totally shocked that moment.”

Byulyi heaved a heavy sigh before she unwillingly retorted. “Fine, I forgive you. Now will you let me go?”

Yongsun pulled away from the hug and stared at Byulyi’s annoyed expression. She knows that silver haired girl was not sincere to say that. “Say it for real, Byul. If not, I will just stay here.”

Byulyi scratched her head roughly. “Fine, suit yourself!” Then, she started to walk away from there leaving a terribly startled Yongsun alone.

“W-Wait! W-Where are you going?” Yongsun called for Byulyi when the girl turned away and walked to she didn’t even know where. She thought for a while before followed the silver haired girl in a fast pace.

“Byul, I am talking to you right now! Where do you want to go?” Yongsun fasten her pace to walk beside Byulyi. Because of Byulyi’s long legs, she is walking more faster than Yongsun who has to jog for a bit to be near her.

“Byul, wait!” Yongsun pulled Byulyi’s hand but the girl pushed her off which has made Yongsun fell to the ground.

“Ouch…”

Byulyi stopped on her track and turned her face to the back. Yongsun rubbed her buttocks that felt hurt but Byulyi just ignored her and continued her step. Noticed that, Yongsun quickly got up and chase after Byulyi from behind.

“This place is dangerous, Byul. Please stop!” Yongsun started to feel frightened as Byulyi has walked a little more depth into the forest. But nevertheless, she still faithfully followed the girl from behind.

“Moon Byulyi!!”

Yongsun screamed the girl’s full name out loud, like pretty loud making the taller girl stopped and turned her back. She walked quickly towards Yongsun which has made the brunette aback for a bit.

“Stop being so loud! You annoyed the out of me!”, Byulyi snarled at her once again.

Yongsun closed her eyes shut as the loud voice from Byulyi can almost make her ears deaf. She knows it is not easy to confront Byulyi plus that maybe the taller girl still made about the incident that morning. Yongsun took a long deep breathe.

“Let’s go back, Byul. We have go far away from the camp site.”

Byulyi turned her back again, before she continued walking again leaving Yongsun there dumbfounded. Yongsun followed her from behind. The unfamiliar noises around her sometimes made her startled that she hurriedly walk to Byulyi until she got to be exactly behind her.

From afar, her ears caught the sound of waterfall. Yongsun blinked her eyes several times as she stared at the waterfall right in front her eyes. She was secretly impressed with the beauty in front of her. She didn’t expect that there is a beautiful waterfall hiding right inside the depth of the thick forest. Byulyi who stood beside her also watched at the scenery.

‘So she was looking for a waterfall?’ Yongsun wondered to herself while took a quick glance at Byulyi.

“It’s pretty.”, Yongsun blurted out spontaneously.

Byulyi just spared a quick glance at her before she hoped on a huge rock and started walking to the other rocks. Yongsun secretly gasped and yelled. “Byul, don’t leave me here!”

Byulyi planned to just ignore the brunette but after a while didn’t dared to do that. So Byulyi walked back to the brunette and held out her hands, asking the girl to grip on them tightly so she can lifted her up. Yongsun obeyed to it and like easily, Byulyi pulled the girl up and successfully got the girl to stand on the rock together with her.

Then, both of them started to walk along on the rocks one by one. Yongsun was totally in a good mood after they found the waterfall there. Because of that, she play around with the taller girl by splashed the water to the girl which has made her looked at Yongsun disbelief. They started to splash water toward each other until they were soaking wet. Byulyi didn’t even know why she felt so calm doing that to Yongsun but she did felt the slightest feeling of happiness inside her heart to be around the girl.

“Byul, do you know the way to go back?”, Yongsun suddenly asked out of the blue.

Byulyi who was washing her feet inside the water, spared a quick glance towards the brunette and answered. “I always come here before. So I do know where the camp site is.”

Finally, Yongsun can take a long relieve sigh after hearing to Byulyi’s reassurance words. She had negatively thought that they will stuck at there for a long time until someone’s looking for them. Yongsun walked closer to Byulyi and took a seat beside the taller girl on one of the huge rocks there. She watched Byulyi from beside and unconsciously a smile crept to her lips.

“I know that, deep inside your heart, there is a soft spot in it.”

Byulyi stared at Yongsun and thought for a while. A smirk plastered on her face before she shook her head disagreed. “No, there’s not. You don’t know me yet, cutie pie.”

Yongsun retorted and giggled. “Yes, you do have.”

“No-“

Byulyi was startled when Yongsun suddenly shuddered her by pressing her index finger to her lips. Byulyi stared at Yongsun with unblinking eyes yet her heart started to beat the unusual feeling again. On the other hand, Yongsun for the very first time, presented a pretty sweet smile to Byulyi. And it did successfully made the other girl flustered like hell.

“I will figure it out.”

---

The moment when they got back to the camp site, the lecturers were dead worried about their sudden disappearance yet Yongsun just gave an assurance answer that they just wandered around the forest and doing just fine. While Byulyi can only quieted down beside her, still looking so dazed.

After both of them settled shower up, Byulyi who was the last turn to go take a bath, got back into her tent completely dressed in her night attire. They were getting ready for their dinner and campfire session with the other students later on. As Byulyi stepped inside the average huge tent, she saw there was no more ‘separation line’ or a bolster at the middle of tent. Byulyi stared at Yongsun who still combed her hair and quickly captivated by the sight of it.

  Yongsun let out a huge grin before voiced out. Unknowingly making Byul flustered hard at the inside. “Let’s sleep together, Byul.”

____________________________________________________

So how was it, guys? I think I've probably messed up in this chapter for a bit. *mian* It's not like what you expect but still hope that you like it though. :') See you in the next update and thanks again for the 100+ subscribers! *finger heart*

p/s: Probably I will update the next chapter a bit late because my big examination just around the corner. So hope you guys can anticipate for the next chapter. Byeee, lots of love. *hugs & kisses*