Chapter 7

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

I'm totally ready for this. *lift hands to the air* Anyway, enjoy! *finger heart*

 

Kill me now. *lol* Kidding.

____________________________________________________

Another four more days before the so-called camping at Jeju Island. And Byulyi can almost feel the of the nerve that she has felt since two weeks ago. How she wish that she has a teleportation superpower and faces Kim Yongsun right this time and gives the girl a damn ‘lesson’ for her stupid suggestion inside the Meeting Room before. But then Byulyi remembered about her evil plan, so she decided to just shrug it off. After all, she did feels excited for that ‘sharing the same tent’ idea.

Monday evening, Byulyi just got back from a tiring three hours of her favourite Workshop class. Well, who says she didn’t had any interest to study anymore? If she does not coming to her class, then why should she accepted the offer to be as one of the students in Elysian Academy at the very freaking first place? After all the efforts that she had put and all those money that have been spend to pay those fees and stuffs, Byulyi thought the decision to stop her study is the dumbest thing to do. No matter what, she would continue her study in Elysian Academy until she can finally graduates.

Byulyi threw her jacket on the floor before slumped her petite body roughly on the couch. Now, she was at her small rented house located just a few meters away from The Greasers’ headquarter. One of the conditions that she had given to the academy authorities if they want her to not missing her class; she can stays at wherever she likes except girls’ dorm inside the campus. No, she would never step her feet again inside the hectic dorm that is filled with a bunch of losers. Not forget to mention some of those fake girls that can annoyed the hell out of Byulyi every single time. Never.

When Byulyi almost had the chance to doze off, suddenly the door has been knocked numerous times from outside. Byulyi cursed under her breathe before lazily walked to the door and opened it. Unsurprisingly, revealed a shorter girl with orange bob haircut, wrapped with a striped black and yellow tight dress until her knees and her usual flirtatious smile smirking on her seductive face. A dissatisfied growl slipped out from Byulyi’s lips.

“Awe, what’s with that face?”

Byulyi shot a dead glare to Hyejin after the girl pinched her cheeks, treating Byulyi just like she is only a small kid. Without even waiting for Byulyi’s invitation, Hyejin has pushed the taller girl slowly and stepped into the small house before she impassively sat on the black couch. Byulyi still stood at the door while crossing her arms on her chest and watched Hyejin with a face full of annoy. “Oh wow, look at how bold you are being right now.”

“Thanks, my gorgeous prince.”

Byulyi rolled her eyes when Hyejin didn’t even gave a single care about her complain on how the girl got into her house just that easily. ‘Gorgeous prince’. Great, she just got a new nickname thanks to Miss Ahn Hyejin. But after a while, Byulyi just let the matter aside and took a seat beside Hyejin. She crossed her leg like a man and rested the right side of her head on her knuckle, watching Hyejin with a bored face. That little gesture from Byulyi successfully sparked a fire inside Hyejin’s eyes.

“Don’t you know that you look seductively handsome? No wonder, some of the girls get confuse with their appeal after just looking at you.”, Hyejin spontaneously shot a wink to Byulyi which has caused the taller girl hissed annoyingly.

“Can you not bullting something about me at least for a ing day?”

Hyejin laughed hysterically while her hands kept on tapping her knees, couldn’t hold her laugher. As usual, Byulyi’s reaction was just fun and worth to watch for. She shed the little tears on her eyelids before stared at Byulyi back who looks like getting fully ready to eat her alive. The sharp glare from those twinkling hazel eyes bored right into her skull but Hyejin felt more entertained with it than feeling intimidates like how the other students always claim whenever they meet that certain silver haired Moon Byulyi.

“It is true though. You can’t deny that too, don’t you?”

Byulyi just shrugged her shoulders like she didn’t even cared about that unimportant statement. Well yeah, Byulyi admitted that some girls in the campus would often like looking at her in a totally different way. The clearer words to say that they look at Byulyi like she is some kind of like a handsome young man that will makes them drooling. Heck, Byulyi never weird out about that since she has an interest towards the same gender or gay, but yet she still has no intention to develop the feeling of love towards any of them.

“So, what brings you here, Ahn Hyejin? Don’t tell me you come over here just to chit chat about my uninteresting life?”

Hyejin let out a chuckle before she shoved her handbag, looking for her smartphone. Her eyes started to give a full attention toward the gadget but she still continued talking with the taller girl beside her. “I heard that you will joining a camp, so mind if I lend a hand to pack some things for you?”, Hyejin spared a quick glance to Byulyi and gave her a charming smile.

Byulyi heaved a heavy sigh and ruffled her silver lock messily. “No, I don’t want to look like someone that so excited for that! I can do that on Thursday night, you freak.”

Byulyi thought for some moments, how can she got so close with Hyejin right now? The both of them look like buddies who will hang out every day that some students started to create a few rumours about them. Hyejin is totally of out her league, even with that flirty gestures she always does and that carefree attitude that can makes everyone around her quick to feel comfortable. Plus, Byulyi acknowledged that Hyejin has started to be closed with Wheein in some kind of like an intimate relationship. But anyway, some parts in Byulyi felt she is truly comfortable to be around Hyejin. No objection for that.

“Fine, fine. I’ve been wondering who might gave such idea anyway. A camp that can brings all of the cliques’ leader close with each other? Funny does it sounds.”

Byulyi nodded her head, totally agreed with Hyejin for the very first time. Then, her mind started to think about that one brunette girl. Sometimes Byulyi was confused on how the vision of that girl would magically haunted her mind like unbelievably for about frequent times now. “You can ask a certain girl named Kim Yongsun for that.”

Hyejin shot a surprise look to Byulyi. “Oh, it was her idea?” After a while, Hyejin giggled and smiled meaningfully. “As expected from the Student Council President. Oh! You two will make a really interesting couple, you know Byulyi?”

Byulyi quickly shook her head, totally disagreed with the statement. But she can’t helped to feel a little bit flustered about that but she quickly shooed it away. “Not in my rightest mind to date a nerdy girl like her! That will never happen.” Silence filled the atmosphere just for a few seconds before Byulyi blurted out again but this time with a boastful tone in her voice. “She just… my toy. Yeah, toy is the most correct word to describe her for me.”

“Tsk.” Hyejin rolled her eyes. An annoyed smirk made its way through her lips before she voiced out impassively. “I’ve heard the same thing from someone else like a couple times already. You know what happened to them at the end? They ended up falling head over heel to the other one.” Hyejin thought for a while before continued. “So, be careful with what you said, Moon Byulyi.”

Byulyi didn’t know why her heart pounded out of the blue to what Hyejin just stated but then she just laughed heartlessly while waving her hand dismissively. “Nah, that was bull.”

Hyejin can’t say more about that so she engaged herself with her smartphone back. While Byulyi had lost in her own thoughts that she kept thinking about Hyejin’s words over and over again. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, suddenly Hyejin voiced out back which has made Byulyi a bit startled. Byulyi noticed the shorter girl glanced at her and smirked.

“Hmm, I kind of agree with your point though. Seems like your so-called toy is going out with a hella rich pretty boy now.”

“What the hell are you trying to imply here?”

Byulyi looked at Hyejin with a dead serious face and both of her brows collided. She honestly could not catch up with what Hyejin trying to say. On the other hand, Hyejin that noticed the clueless expression on Byulyi’s face quickly showed the taller girl what she has been looking up in her phone since a while ago. “You know, I’ve been following this one Preppies boy on Instagram since two months ago. And look at the photo he just posted!”, Hyejin half excitedly exclaimed to Byulyi. Her heart eagerly wanted to see Byulyi’s reaction about it.

And Hyejin felt a small smile quick to creep to her lips when she saw those hazel eyes stared sharply at the photo shown on the screen of her smartphone. ‘Did that hit at some parts inside your heart, Moon Byulyi?’ Hyejin thought to herself.

Byulyi clenched her jaw hard, trying to hold the weird kind of feeling that she not used to feel. Her eyes still fixed at the photo that somehow created an anger inside her heart. No, her toy. ‘Why you should mess up with my toy?’ Byulyi read the caption under the photo and she felt totally irritated.

@suho_kim91: Say hello to our Miss SCP.

And a wink emoji at the end of the sentence. The photo shown an unfamiliar handsome guy stood beside Yongsun and they both smiled brightly to the camera. The guy threw a peace sign while Yongsun gave a thumb up. The photo looks like has been taken at in front of Elysian Academy’s cafeteria.

‘! I shouldn’t feel this way. She just my damn toy.’

Byulyi secretly cursed inside her heart. She crossed her arms on her chest and tried to calm herself down as soon as possible. Hyejin on the other hand can only stared at Byulyi after she captured the uneasy look on that beautiful face. She decided to go somewhere else to leave Byulyi alone. “I have to go now. Call me if you need anything.”

The moment Hyejin wanted to walk outside the house, she heard Byulyi said something out of the blue. The taller girl’s voice sounded a bit uncomfortable yet so serious at the same time. And her words made Hyejin turned her body to face Byulyi back.

“Don’t think me wrong.”

Hyejin frowned looking at Byulyi, did not even understands what the silver haired girl talking about. Byulyi hesitatingly blurted out with a dull look on her face. Yet Hyejin can still felt the slightest feeling of excitement inside her heart.

“How this Instagram thingy works? I never use it before.”

---

Early on Tuesday morning, Yongsun prepped herself to attend her first class of that day. She putted on a simple white button up shirt and a pair of blue denim jeans. Her long brunette hair have been tied into a high ponytail. Yongsun didn’t forget to put on simple makeup to her face like compact powder, lip gloss and eyeliner.

Yongsun pulled one of the drawers of her makeup desk and her eyes quickly noticed the sky blue contact lens that she had once put on the Halloween night before. After about a long deep thinking about it, she decided to use the contact lens instead putting on her usual big spectacle. Yongsun tried to observe her appearance on the mirror and she felt totally satisfied with it. A huge smile plastered on her face before she went to the kitchen to look for breakfast.

Yongsun served a couple loafs of bread and a peanut butter jar on the dining table. Then, she made a chocolate drink for herself. After all have been prepared, Yongsun sat on one of the chairs at the dining table to eat her simple breakfast.

While munching a bread with peanut butter on it, Yongsun took out her smartphone and a bit surprised to see a lot of notifications came from her Instagram account. So she quickly tapped on the Instagram button to check it out. Ah, she remembered that Suho has posted the picture of them together yesterday and her account’s name has been tagged on it. There are some of the comments to the picture that made Yongsun feeling quite embarrassed.

“Aw, pretty Yongsun.”

“Since when did you two get close?”

“Ah, you guys are so cute!”

And a lot of another comments that Yongsun can considered as cringe-worthy until she didn’t dared to read anymore. She closed the photo and looked at another notifications just to feel dumbfounded. Her eyeballs almost popped out after she read one of the notifications that captured her attention the most. Yongsun was so freaked out right now that her heart started to pump up crazily. Again, she read the notification to convince herself that if it is true and yet it was.

@moonstar_byulyi started following you.

“Oh my God, oh my God!”

Yongsun muttered under her breathe out loud. She started to feel panicking until she choked over the bread that she just ate. Yongsun quickly grabbed her chocolate drink, blew it a few times to cool it for a bit before gulped it slowly. After she felt better, Yongsun putted the cup back and took a deep breathe. She tried to calm herself down before looked at her smartphone back. Lost in her own thoughts, Yongsun finally decided to check the familiar girl’s Instagram account.

Seems like the account was just been created. No profile picture but there is one photo that looks like has been posted a minute ago. A picture of a black Ducati sport bike that made Yongsun felt weird. But after a while she read the caption of the photo, the feeling of anxiety burning inside her heart like crazy.

@moonstar_byulyi: On my way, cutie pie.

Yongsun felt her jaw dropped and her heart fell off from the ribcage. Again, she tried hard to calm herself down but this time she truly cannot. Her excited mood a while ago quickly dropped in just a flash. And the words ‘cutie pie’ got her shook yet Yongsun can’t stop thinking about it. Due to the feeling of shock that she still felt, Yongsun accidentally yelled out loud despite that no one would ever hear her.

“Moon Byulyi, just what are you trying to do?”

---

Her eyes kept wandering around and her head turned left and right, yet the nervousness clearly reflected from the pair of her brown orbs. Yongsun walked to the way of her classroom with a bit shaking body. But luckily she could still replied a smile everytime there are another students greeted her.

“Ah, good morning, Yongsun-ssi!”

A male voice shouted from behind made Yongsun stopped on her track and turned around to look at the guy. Yongsun replied a smile to the guy even that her heart started to feel quite uneasy. ‘No, why should he always shows up?’ Yongsun secretly wondered inside her mind before she quickly shrugged the thought off, didn’t want to let the guy notices it. With a voice that she tried to make it sounds as genuine as possible, Yongsun greeted the guy back.

“Good morning, Suho-ssi.”

Suho nodded and smiled sweetly before he stared at Yongsun for a quite long time. That action successfully made Yongsun felt a bit uncomfortable. Suho noticed that and hurriedly voice out to not let the girl misunderstands it. “You look different without those thick rimmed glasses, Yongsun-ssi. And of course, look prettier.”

Yongsun tried to stare into those grey eyes but then she quickly gazed away after she felt the deep stare killing her inside. They still stood in the middle of the hallway right nearby the parking lot, didn’t know what to say next. A few students started to look at them weirdly so Yongsun decided to excuse herself. But when she almost wanted to walk out from there, her ears have been greeted with a loud noise came from a super bike. And Yongsun knew, she was in a big trouble right now.

Yongsun took a quick glance at the girl who just happened to park a black Ducati super bike right near where she stood right now. Yongsun hung her head low as she started to feel her heart pounded crazily for the umpteenth time of that day. She felt her feet have been glued on the floor that she can’t even moves a single inch. Without her knowledge, the girl has stood right in front of Yongsun.

“Hey ya, Kim ‘cutie pie’ Yongsun!”

‘Oh my God, what’s with that unusual nickname?’ Yongsun thought to herself before she lifted her head and her eyes captivated straight to the silver haired girl like a magic spell. She secretly gulped when the girl stared at her with a smirk plastered on her face. A tiny little step that the silver haired girl takes and she can kisses the brunette’s forehead.

Byulyi gracefully ped her black leather jacket before her eyes captured the young man who was with them. The guy that posted a picture of him and Yongsun on Instagram yesterday. Byulyi noticed the confuse expression that drew all over the guy’s face while his eyes reflected the look of uneasiness towards Byulyi. She secretly hissed under her breathe and grasped her knuckles tighter. ‘Damn you Preppies boy.’

Byulyi didn’t know why she had to feel a bit anxious at that time, but she don’t even gives a single care right now. So she whispered right to the brunette’s ear impassively. “Go to your class right now. Don’t make any trouble. I don’t like it.”

Before Byulyi walked away from there, she shot a last glare to the guy, looks like she gave a remindful warning to him. Suho on the other hand felt quite intimidated with it as he clearly knows who Byulyi really is. But nevertheless, he still gave an assuring smile to Yongsun and asked the brunette to walk together to their next class.

Meanwhile for Yongsun, she totally had a really hard time to comprehend on the situation she was facing that moment. All that she know are her beating heart and her completely miserable mind. The thought of a certain silver haired girl named Moon Byulyi acted a bit unusual that morning ghosted her mind for the whole day.

---

Wednesday evening, as soon as the class ended, Yongsun hurriedly walked out from her class to go back home. She got to shove all of her things inside her bag as fast as lightning. She was a bit clumsy until she accidentally bumped into someone and a pile of papers flied to the air before fell miserably on the floor. Unfortunately, Yongsun who can’t control her balance unintentionally stepped on some of the papers caused all of it scattered and dirty.

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry!”, Yongsun apologized half yelling. She kept bowing her head like almost 10 times until the person who she bumped into a while ago can’t helped to laugh.

“It’s okay, Yongsun-ssi. Just some unimportant papers anyway.”

Yongsun shot an apologetic smile to Suho before she said sorry again. The guy can only shook his head and giggled. Then, both of them picked out all the papers that scattered on the floor. Yongsun noticed that sometimes Suho will stole a quick glance at her and that made Yongsun felt uneasy that she kept hung her head, avoided to look at Suho.

Yongsun felt like there was a pair of eyes that stared sharply toward their direction. So she quickly turned her head to the back, wandered her eyes around tried to search for the person but failed. Her heart was pounded for a bit before she calmed herself down. Maybe it was just her feeling.

After successfully collected all the papers, Yongsun handed all of it to Suho before the guy went to the nearest dustbin to throw away some of the papers that were torn. Yongsun still felt guilty though but Suho seems didn’t mind about that at all. As the guy stood in front of Yongsun back, the brunette girl suddenly presented a huge grin before she exclaimed happily. “How about I treat you ice cream? To pay back all the torn papers that I have did.”

Suho can’t helped to let out a big smile drew all over his face. The brunette girl smiled cheekily to him, showing her white tooth which has made her looks so innocent. Suho knew, from the very first time he met with Yongsun, the girl totally has something special. Something that he cannot sees in another girls that he has met before. And Suho has to admit that he started to develop some kind of like a crush feeling towards the brunette girl. If not, why should he feels those fireworks inside his heart everytime he meets Yongsun?

“I would love to honestly. Let’s go.”

And as that, they both started to walk side by side to the parking lot. Suho invited to ride inside his impressively striking red Audi A8. Yongsun was totally in awe when she looks at the car, truly because she had always dreams to own that car one day. Or maybe an Audi TT is surely enough for her anyway, as long as it is Audi. Yongsun smiled to herself before she grabbed the handle to open the front passenger seat’s door. But then, she was startled when she felt the sharp stare again. And this time when she turned her head, she felt completely goosebumps.

From afar, Yongsun saw the familiar silver haired girl roughly pulled down the cover of her full-face helmet. After zipped up her jacket, the girl her Ducati’s engine and pressed the gear strongly which made the super bike roared loudly. Yongsun was a bit shocked with it as she can’t took her eyes off the girl like seriously. Yongsun can noticed those sharp eyes spared a last glare toward her before the silver haired girl drove her bike away with lightning speed and disappeared from sight.

Yongsun tried her very best to shoo away the weird feeling inside her heart as she hurriedly stepped inside the Audi A8. Undeniably, her body was shaking like crazy now but glad that Suho unnoticed that. If not, she will be in a trouble now. Yongsun huffed some breathes nervously and tried to shrug the thing that kept on bothering her mind. No, she didn’t want to feel this feeling again. Yongsun closed her eyes shut and wished inside her heart multiple times.

‘No, please.’

---

Thursday evening, Yongsun was walking at the usual path to the way of her house. The hallway beside the parking lot was a bit deserted as maybe some of the students have got back to their dorms. She fixed her bag that almost falls off from her shoulder. Heck, her bag was a bit heavy than usual that day. Maybe because she carried along her laptop that added some weights to her bag. Yongsun puffed a heavy sigh and unconsciously pouted to herself because she just felt so exhausted.

“No! My car!”

Yongsun was startled after she heard a loud scream came from the parking lot. The voice sounds familiar though. Yongsun ran to the source where that scream came from and she guessed it right. It was Suho. But Yongsun was confused when she saw Suho covered his face with both of his palms and shook his head vigorously towards his car. Yongsun walked to the guy and asked him what happen but Suho just pointed his index finger to his car. His white skin became paler made Yongsun felt totally concern. So Yongsun turned her head to look at the car just to be dumbfounded.

How can she described it? The red Audi A8 has changed into some kind like a circus car? Yes, that’s the correct description for it indeed. Every inch of the car has been sprayed with numerous colours. The word ‘LOSER’ was hugely wrote in blue spray right at the black tinted front window. Yongsun can felt her eyes almost popped out as she still stared at the condition of the car disbelief.

  “Anyone who has did this stupid thing has to be given a right lesson!”

Yongsun tried to calm Suho down as she saw the guy was unbelievably looking so angry. Some encouragement words slipped out from that finally can made the guy calmer than before. Even Suho presented a bitter smile to Yongsun but she still noticed the guy’s body was shaking maybe due to the anger that he still felt.

Yongsun can clearly understands with his feeling. If she’s in Suho’s shoes now, maybe she will feels totally the same thing. And she did agreed, whoever that did this has to give a damn lesson no matter what kind of reason behind it.

---

Yongsun threw herself on her queen size bed with only wrapped by a towel. She just took a long fresh shower and it was totally a satisfying feeling. She made a loud noise as she kept on rolling on her bed like a kid before she giggled to herself. Someone else might think she is crazy right now but Yongsun didn’t cared about it. After all, she is staying alone in the house. So what?

She grabbed her smartphone on the coffee table to check if there is any message but none. Then, she her Internet data and unsurprisingly, a lot of notifications popped out. Yongsun started to check her WhatsApp first and replied some messages from her lecturer and friends before she looked on her Instagram account. Scrolled down the feed and nothing’s grabbed her attention at all. Until she saw a picture that just posted by Suho which was a selfie of himself in front of a workshop. She saw a little sight of his Audi A8 behind him looks like been polished by some guys maybe the workshop workers.

@suho_kim91: Poor my baby. Get pretty soon. :(

Yongsun immediately reminisced the incident that evening. She was pitied with Suho and yet she also eagerly wanted to know who has did such thing and why though. Yongsun was drowning in her own thoughts before she sat up remembered about something. With a loud thumps inside her heart, she tapped that ‘search’ button on the Instagram and typed that paricular account’s name slowly. Nervous as hell, Yongsun checked the girl’s Instagram and quickly clicked at one photo that has just been posted by the girl about an hour ago.

Shiver running down to her spine. Her hands suddenly got tremble as both of her palms still holding her smartphone. She took a deep breath before she looks at the photo again. And this time, she cannot hold on her feeling that her face started to change pale.

The silver haired girl was cheekily grinned to the camera and at the same time she stuck out her tongue to the side while she winked her right eye. Her right palm gripped on that one certain thing and she lifted it, looks like she wanted to show it purposely. Yongsun read the caption of the photo and she felt terribly nervous right now.

@moonstar_byulyi: Hmm, should I start spraying my undeniable charm to you now? ;)

Cold sweats started to form on her forehead. She scrolled down the photo to check the comments and Yongsun was a bit surprised to see the photo has already got almost 100 likes and 12 comments mostly from girls. Well, ‘fan girls’ correctly. The spray can on the silver haired girl’s palm still got Yongsun goosebumps over and over again. She kept muttering the same words almost sound like a mantra.

“Oh my God, Moon Byulyi!”

Don’t tell me you’re the one who create such mess to Suho’s car?

But why?

Like ing why?

No, Yongsun didn’t want to curse. But she had to. And… argh!

‘I’m doom.’

____________________________________________________

So how was it, guys? *hide in the bushes* The camping will be updated in the next chapter, I suppose. *grin* And oh my God, Moon Byulyi and Instagram not a bad idea after all, wasn't it? *smirk* Anyway, hope this good though. See you in the next update! *finger heart*