Epilogue

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

Thank you so much, guys. :') You guys are awesome! Enjoy. ^^

____________________________________________________

7 years later

In a pretty huge and luxury penthouse located at around Seoul, there are some loud cheering and happy screaming come from two kids. One is a boy aged six years old, wearing a big spectacle on his face and looking very stylish with a black Polo shirt paired with blue denim jeans and white sneakers while his black short hair has been gelled into a neat mid fade hairstyle. And another one is a girl aged four years old, cutely wearing a princess-cut dress in white colour paired with black heels while her brunette long hair flawlessly fall to her shoulders. Both of them are obviously blood-siblings by the fact that their face kind of look almost the same. And they are happily playing some Lego toy in the living room of the penthouse.

“Oppa, Erin always hear omma says...” The girl who called herself as Erin trailed off for a moment and together puts her thumb and index finger on her chin, an action of thinking something. Then, she shoots an excited look to her brother before said. “Leggo! Yes, omma always says that. What is leggo?”

The brother just shrugged his shoulder while his hands still busy putting one block onto another block, sticking them together. Nonetheless, he still answers his sister with his eyes still focusing on the blocks. “Maybe something like let’s go?”

The little girl, Erin, widening her eyes while forming a big ‘O’, understands with his brother’s words. Somehow, she suddenly turns quite hyper and jumps up from her feet. “Daedae oppa, Erin hungry. Leggo to the kitchen. Leggo, leggo!”

“Yah Erin-ah, call me Daeguk oppa. Daedae seems so weird for me.”, the older brother, named as Daeguk, complaints softly. He stands up from his feet too, grabbing his sister’s hand and brings her to the kitchen together with him.

There they see their mother with her back facing them, washing something at the sink. Erin walks to the petite woman’s side and lifting up her head to stare at the same level as her mother’s face which she always compliments that it looks beautiful like an angel. “Hello, omma.”, she greeted. Erin flashes a wide grin showing her white not-so-perfectly-yet teeth as the woman spares a glance to the little girl.

“Ah, hello, Erin-ah.”, the woman greeted back cheekily. Then, she focuses on washing the vegetables back before the little girl starting to tug her blouse, probably trying to grab her attention again. Yongsun turns off the faucet and wipes her completely wet hands on the towel nearby. Then, she faces the little Erin and bends down her body a little bit to look directly into Erin’s beautiful big eyes. She ruffles the little brunette’s hair and chuckles when Erin crinkles her small nose. “You cutie pie. Are you hungry?”

Erin pouts before smiles cutely making her eyes shaped to crescent moon. “Soooo hungry that my tummy making weird sound.” Erin imitates the sound of a grumbling stomach that successfully earns a familiar screeching-like laugh from the mother.

“You are so weird, Erin-ah.”, the older brother, Daeguk, who is sitting at the dining table besides them said. After that, he munches the chocolate chip cookies in his hands back making his mouth full. Somehow, it kind of looks like a hamster.

Erin who sees her brother eating some cookies retorted slowly. “Oppa, why you eat that alone?” She walks to the dining table to join Daeguk and they started to share the cookies and eventually stay in silence. Yongsun can only smiles as she watches the cute interaction between the two siblings. Then, she continues her undone work.

After a few minutes, Erin looks at her mother who is now stirring something in a pot before asks with still a bit full with cookies. “Omma, someone’s coming? There’s a lot of foods!”

It was true though. There are some delicious meals that have been served by Yongsun on the dining table. The aroma scent that can be sniffed by the two siblings already get their stomachs grumbling and they are eventually kind of drooling. Daeguk closes the cookie jar and puts it back to where it has been putted before. There are still left a few cookies in the jar to be ate by them on another time.

Yongsun nods her head and smiles sweetly to both of her children. “Yes, sweetie. Both of your beautiful aunties will come this afternoon.”

“Wheein aunty and Hyejin aunty?”, Erin asks in unison. Her eyes are sparkling when her mother nods again as an answer. She claps her hands and screams out all her lungs excitedly. “Yeay! I miss them.” Erin jumps off from the dining chair and runs to the living room back while keeps on screaming ‘weee’ a lot of times. Daeguk who watches his little sister’s behaviour just shakes his head.

Daeguk looks at his mother. “Papa will joins us?”, the boy asked. Hopefulness is written all over his face as he wishes that a ‘yes’ will be an answer from his mother. Unfortunately, the woman smiles apologetically at him.

“No, Daeguk-ah. Papa has a lot of works to do.”

The boy hung his head low trying to control the slight feeling of disappointment that suddenly overwhelming inside his heart. Nevertheless, he tries to cheer himself up by looking at his mother back and offers a wide smile on his undeniably handsome face. “It’s okay. I want to play with Erin back.”, he said. After his mother replied back with a sweet smile, Daeguk also goes to the living room joining the little Erin that is playing the Lego toy back.

Meanwhile, Yongsun can’t help but to sigh as she clearly saw the disappointment look on her son’s face before. Even that he still manages to smile at her but Yongsun knows him pretty well. He is her son- their son after all. Yongsun sighs while still stirring the soup in the pot.

“Come home, Byul-ah.”

---

Recapped back to what happen sever years ago, everything was so good and went well just like how they wanted. In fact, Yongsun’s parent were so happy to receive the news that Byulyi has proposed Yongsun and so they all discussed together for the wedding date. Mrs. Kim suggested that they should tie the knot after they graduate and settle down on their own careers first. Byulyi and Yongsun absolutely agreed with it. Meanwhile for Mr. Kim, he also needed Byulyi’s family to agree with it and that was when it got a bit harder for Byulyi.

But surprisingly and if she can says such a miracle, as soon as she and Yongsun arrived at Bucheon Station to go to her house, they have been warmly welcomed by her family and grandparent. Byulyi has expected that she will gets a slap or at least hurtful words from her mother, but none of that happen. She broke down to tears when her one and only mother pulled her into a tight embrace and cried hardly while kept on apologizing for what she has done before. Looking at her blind mother with her eyes teary, Byulyi can’t kept her ego and decided to settle everything down and nicely with her mother and older brother. Byulyi’s family accepted Yongsun to be part of their family with an open heart and Byulyi can’t help but to feel incredibly happy about it. The two families, the Kim’s and the Moon’s, develop a really good bonding after that.

Yongsun has received The Best Student Award in Elysian Academy for her academic achievement and also her contributions on helping the college rises up its name back. Now, Elysian Academy got its good name back as one of the prestigious colleges in South Korea and everything back to normal without those six cliques anymore. Yongsun didn’t forget to mention Wheein and Hyejin that has helped her a lot to make the goal succeed. Because of that, the two young girls also received appreciation award from the academy and they got extra marks for their curricular. Thanks for their help, everything inside the academy went back to just like how it used to be before.

When Yongsun turned 23 years old, she decided to take over her mother’s café business and turned down her ambition to become a flight attendant. Yes, Yongsun did has a dream to become a flight attendant since she couldn’t remember when but however decided to forget it. While for Byulyi, guess what? Mr. Kim suggested the girl to take over his company and Byulyi was so shocked and hesitated with it at first. She felt like she didn’t deserves it since they are not relating in any blood or tie at all. But Mr. Kim insisted to never mention about it anymore since both him and his wife have thought her like their own daughter. So the 22 years old Byulyi has no choices other than accepted it but anyway she felt totally glad with it. Only God knows how thankful and happy she is to meet Yongsun and her family.

As soon as that, finally they tied the knot and officially married with a simplest wedding. Starting from there, the two families’ bonding becomes stronger making both Byulyi and Yongsun felt really happy with it. Five days after the wedding, both of them have been surprised by Mrs. Moon as the older woman gifted them two flight tickets to Switzerland for their first ever honeymoon. No words can even described of how much joy and touch Byulyi really felt for her mother. Her relationship with her mother and older brother becomes stronger and tighter than before.

A year later, they decided to move into a new house which is the penthouse that they’re living right now. Thanks to Byulyi’s surprising hardship on continuing her father-in-law’s company as a CEO, the business becomes greater and successfully earned pretty huge amount of profit. Same goes to Mrs. Kim’s café business which is currently runs by Yongsun.

After some discussions and persuasions by Yongsun, Byulyi at last agreed to adopt the children. They found the siblings at one of the orphanages at Seoul and devastated to know that the young kids lost their parent in an accident. So, they decided to adopt them and named the older brother as Moon Daeguk while the little sister is Moon Chaerin who they use to call her shortly as Erin. Because they used Byulyi’s surname for their children’s names, so the children will call them back with Byulyi as ‘papa’ while Yongsun as ‘omma’. Sometimes, it’s such a funny coincidence on how the two siblings’ physical appearances are a bit similar like their own parent with Daeguk’s hamster-like face and Erin’s chubby cheeks.

So that’s how the past seven years go with Byulyi becomes a bit workaholic and they raise their children in a good way. Even though Byulyi rarely comes home early, but Yongsun totally understands it. Somehow she feels really glad that there are some changes happening especially to Byulyi which she’s now becoming more patient, loving and caring as usual and Yongsun finds out that Byulyi’s cool attitude sometimes kind of attractive even that she becomes more greasy and somehow can turns into a sweet talker. Nevertheless, they are perfectly fine and happy.

Just sometimes, Yongsun wishes that Byulyi will lessen her works for a bit and spends more time with her family.

Yes, just that.

---

“We are getting married, unnie!”

Yongsun who is shoving the chocolate ice cream in stopped for a while and stared at Wheein disbelief. But not long after that, a wide smile crept to her lips before she pulled the younger girl in a warm embrace. Yongsun didn’t stop congratulates them and Wheein excitedly shows the propose ring to Yongsun. So, Wheein and Hyejin visit her house not only because they miss each other but also both of the younger girls want to deliver the good news. Yongsun can’t help but to feel equally happy for them. Well, Yongsun eventually thought that the both of them will end up together anyway since they are both inseparable and even they work at the same company.

Erin that’s sitting beside her mother who is with full of red velvet cake looks at both of her aunties. Her eyes are wide while staring at them as she overheard the older women’s conversation. “Hyejin auntie and Wheein auntie will be like papa and omma?” As the two women nodded their head as an answer, Erin claps her hands in unison and shows a cheeky grin. “That’s mean you would bobo (kiss) together? Papa and omma always bobo!”

Yongsun feels her cheeks burning when she saw Wheein and Hyejin smiled naughtily at her. Wheein can’t help but to laugh looking at the little girl’s action. She pats Erin’s head softly and happily exclaims. “She is so smart and also cute! Just like you, unnie.”

Even though her cheeks are still flashing red, but Yongsun still manages to beam a sweet smile after she heard the younger girl’s words. Yes, Erin is such a smart kid, so does Daeguk. Yongsun can sees the two siblings will totally be some kind of genius in the future. Only God knows how much Yongsun and Byulyi love the kids so much. Daeguk as the older brother excellently takes the role to take care and protects her sister whenever and wherever they are. While Erin always tends to follow her brother and obeys him as best as possible.

They both are totally amazing kids!

Then, all of them continue eating their lunch with sometimes there were laughter when a funny story has been brought up. And there were some moments the little Erin will keeps on babbling to her aunties about how excited she is to go to school and meets new friends. She also asked them how the atmosphere at school and Hyejin who reminisced about their old memories at Elysian academy can’t help but to answer cheekily.

“It’s so challenging! But totally fun, Erin-ah. You will enjoy it.”

On the other hand, Daeguk who is sitting in front of the TV somehow would always shot a glance to the main door of the penthouse. Seems like he is waiting for someone as he keeps on tapping his feet, a habit of him when he tries to be patient. About a couple of minutes later, the doorbell rang.

Ding. Dong.

“Omma, let me open the door!” Daeguk jumps off from the sofa and quickly stops his mother who wants to open the main door. Yongsun looks at him confusedly as her eyebrows creased together. Daeguk quickly stopped his mother’s curiosity by softly said. “That must be the pizza delivery. I’m craving for it.” Daeguk blinks his eyes cutely making Yongsun smiles.

“Pizza delivery!”

There’s a voice shouted from outside the door, but somehow Yongsun frowned again. “Hold on! That voice sounds familiar.” Yongsun swears that she totally recognizes that voice like she always hears it every day. Daeguk nods his head and shoots another cute smile to the curious mother before he runs to the door. As soon after he opened the door, there stands a familiar silver haired woman flashing her playful grin making her nose muscle visible while one of her hands holding two large boxes of pizza.

It made Yongsun’s eyes widened. “Oh my God, Byul!” She stands on her feet and walks her way to Byulyi. The taller woman who sees it quickly shut her eyes closed as she thought what will happen next. Maybe a numerous times of attack on her chest or maybe a non-stop babble from her wife. But none of it happen. Instead, she has been pulled into a bear hug by the shorter woman with a loud squeal echoed to her ears. “Yeay, you come home!”

‘Aigoo, she still looks like a baby.’ Byulyi thought to herself. But anyway, she replied the hug back and kissed her wife’s crown oh-so-lovingly. Daeguk who is still standing beside them keeps on jumping while happily yelling about Byulyi’s return. So did Erin who happens to scream like her brother but still sits at her place and takes another piece of red velvet cake. Their interaction with each other successfully earns a fit of laughter from Wheein and Hyejin.

They continue eating together but this time joins by Byulyi making the whole house noisy with their chatter and laughter. And since Byulyi is there, Yongsun can’t stop clinging to her wife making Byulyi feels really happy that time even though she is quite exhausted. Then, they enjoyed their quality time together until dawn appeared. Wheein and Hyejin didn’t forget to help the family cleaned the house before they went back to their own house.

---

Right on 9.45 p.m., Daeguk and Erin whose already in their own pyjama get ready to go to sleep and want to walk to their room before being stopped by her mother’s request. So, the two kids walk back to Byulyi who sits on the sofa at the living room with their eyes that already droopy. Yongsun that’s sitting beside Byulyi asks their children to sit on the carpet in front of her and her wife and the kids obeyed with it. The married couple exchange assurance smile to each other before stare back at their children whose drowsily watching them. Yongsun caught a yawning Erin and Daeguk help to cover which has brought a funny smile to Yongsun’s lips.

After a while, Byulyi rubbed both of her hands together before cleared . “Sorry, sweeties. This will not take a long time. But I’m sure you will totally love it!” Byulyi trailed off for a moment before she grabbed something from inside her pyjama’s pockets. A mischief smile hung on her lips before she excitedly showed some papers that look like flight tickets to the siblings. “Papa has take some days off and bought flight tickets for all of us! Guess where?” It can be seen that both of the children’s eyes sparkling brightly as soon as she said that. But before they can even answer her question, Byulyi quickly added, still excited. “Let’s go to Hong Kong Disneyland! Yeay!”

Listened to their mother’s announcement got Daeguk and Erin stood by their feet and look at their parent with full of excitement. Their eyes are open wide now just like all those drowsiness instantly disappeared after they heard the good news. Both of them run to their parent and gift a tight hug. Loud squeal and scream filled the entire house for several minutes making both Byulyi and Yongsun can’t help to laugh. They know the kids will surely happy to receive the sudden surprise and it successfully brought a warm feeling to their heart.

After they put both of the children to sleep, the married couple walk to their own room. Yongsun sits on the edge of their bed while waiting for Byulyi to finish brushing her teeth. There’s clearly happiness draws on her gorgeous face. As soon after Byulyi finished, now it’s her time to wait for Yongsun for a few minutes. After everything settles down, they climb to their bed with Yongsun rests her head on Byulyi’s chest and her hands comfortable hug the taller woman’s waist. While Byulyi keeps on Yongsun’s hair softly.

“Thank you, hun. For the surprise... and everything. I love you.” Yongsun lifts her head for a moment before gives a quick peck to Byulyi’s lips. But after a while, she pouts cutely while her eyebrows crease together making Byulyi stares at her confusedly. Yongsun slowly throw a soft hit on Byulyi’s chest which has made the taller woman groans childishly. “But you are always busy with works! Our kids miss to spend time with you so much, you know? And so do I.”

Byulyi can’t help but to giggle looking at her wife’s cute action. She tighten their embrace and softly kisses her wife’s head and sniffs the shampoo that Yongsun used, the scent that can makes her feels so calm and soothing. “Don’t worry, my baby. I have decide to cut down my works for a little. So, let’s enjoy our time in Hong Kong!” Byulyi gives another kiss to Yongsun’s forehead before whispered. “And I love you so much too.”

After several minutes of only cuddling with one another, Yongsun suddenly lifts her body to stare at Byulyi clearly. She shoots a flirtatious smile to the taller woman which has made her melted. “Because you make me miss you so much, I won’t let you sleep tonight.”

Byulyi gulped when Yongsun shoots a charming wink before she made their lips crash to each other. Nevertheless, Byulyi can’t stop herself from smiling between the kiss before she tightening their embrace more, just like she doesn’t want to let go of Yongsun. And so they deepen their kiss and making love with each other.

They wish the happiness will always be there for them and their children. Forever.

____________________________________________________

Yeay! *tears* Again, thank you very much to everyone who enjoy this story from the very beginning to end. Love you guys so much. *finger heart* Hope we can see each other in the next story, okay? :') Thank you thank you and thank you! >< 'Till we meet again. Byeeeeee.