Final

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

This is it.

____________________________________________________

“Where am I?”

Yongsun woke up feeling a bit drowse and dizzy. She flinched her eyes opened just to close them shut again after the pain throbbed inside her head. Nonetheless, she tried to open her eyes back as best as she could and finally she did it. But her heart stopped beating and her stomach dropped. Everything was dark. Even if she opens her eyes wide, she couldn’t see anything other than pitch black surrounding. Yongsun started to feel panic and tears formed on her eyelids.

“Hello!”, she yelled out loud. Hoping someone would hear her, but no one was there. Just the echo of her voice rang back to her ears.

“Mommy! Daddy!”, she tried to call for her parent. But to her dismay, there was still no respond. Tears started to overflow down to her cheeks. Yongsun brought her knees to her chest and hugged them tightly like she was pretty scared right now. Her body started to shake due to the feeling of frighten that overwhelming.

Yongsun shredded some tears stain on her cheeks before she tried to call someone else. Another person that she really loves. “B-Byulyi!” But again, no respond.

In the verge of giving up, Yongsun buried her face in between her knees and sobbed harder. Is this the end for her? Is this the time for her to go? Is she will not meet all the people that she truly loves and values anymore?

It could be.

But she don’t want to go yet. No.

“Yongsun..”

Yongsun jolted her head up as soon as she heard a slow voice called her name from afar. There she saw a tall figure stood in the middle of light at the end of the path. Yongsun felt her lips twirled up in a smile before she quickly stood by her feet and started to walk to the figure closer. But as she was getting closer to the unknown person, her feet started to move slower and slower. There’s something uneasiness and dark aura surrounded the man that still steadily stood a few inches away from her. Yes, it was a man. And when the man stretched out his hands and threw a triumphant smile that plastered on his cold face, Yongsun knew the man is no good.

“Come here, my dear Yongsun.”

Realization hit her hard when she can totally recognized that deep voice. It sounded a bit sweet but at the same time kind of threatening and dangerous. The voice that she didn’t want to hear the most. Yongsun pressed both of her ears with her palms and squatted down. “No no no!” She kept on shaking her head and closed her eyes shut. By now, she just wishes that the voice will disappear as soon as possible and better if it gone forever. “I-I hate you..”, Yongsun cooed in her soft whimper.

“Yongsun..?”

Yongsun stopped her whimper when she heard a totally different voice echoed to her ears. The voice called her name again softer than before and Yongsun felt her heart melted. She realized how much she misses that voice and how sufferable it is longing to hear that soft husky voice again. Yongsun quickly lifted up her head and a smile slowly crept to her lips.

“B-Byul?”, Yongsun called her. Only God knows how relieve and happy she felt right now when a certain silver haired girl stood in front of her and smiled so sweetly. The previous man that she hated was nowhere to be found. Yongsun can clearly saw the sparkle in those hazel eyes as the taller girl still staring at her lovingly. Yongsun wanted to pull her in a tight embrace but before she can do anything, the silver haired girl turned her body and started to walk away from her.

“Byul, wait!”

Yongsun hastily stood up and wanted to move her feet, but it felt like she was glued on the ground. She can’t move! Byulyi started to get farther and farther away from her. Without notice, Yongsun was crying as her hands flied around like trying to reach for Byulyi who still didn’t look back at her. “Byul! Don’t leave me!”

In soft whimper, Yongsun tried to call for her again. “B-Byulyi.. I miss you. Please come back here.”

To her dismay, the figure of Byulyi has been out of sight, only left with the little pillar of light and Yongsun who had break down into tears again. Yongsun looked back at the path where Byulyi gone with a heavy heart. She felt like tears have flooded down like rain and made her shirt drenched. Cannot controlled her emotion anymore while her legs started to get weakened and the pain that throbbed inside her head became unbearable, Yongsun collapsed to the ground and everything was dark again.

---

“Aw, man!”

In the middle of the super crowded Seoul Station, there Byulyi stood in front of the live departure board while the sign of frustration was drew all over her face. She let out the umpteenth sigh of that day as her frown got deeper. Such an unlucky day for her!

Byulyi has bought a train ticket to go to Busan the previous day when she was out to town after met with Wheein and Hyejin. Since the train will arrives in the evening, so she checked on The Greasers’ headquarter as soon after she prepped herself early in the morning. She has ordered Jongin to take care their members when she told that she will be at Busan for a few days to visit Yongsun.

When she was on the way to Seoul Station, she has involved in a little accident with a middle aged man who rode a bicycle. Byulyi blamed herself for recklessly fell asleep when she was packing her bag inside her rented house and panicked when the train will arrives in another 13 minutes. So she drove her superbike in high speed and accidentally hit the man who rode a bicycle. Glad that he was not injured but his bike was a little bit broken. Without her willing, Byulyi has to pay for his broken bicycle and sadly realized that she had late to ride the train.

As for that, she had to buy another ticket which the train will be arrived at more than half of an hour. But unluckily, Byulyi got a news that the train that she will rides has to be delayed for another few hours due to some technical problems. She got more disappointed when she checked the live departure board and felt totally devastated when she got to know that the train will arrives at night.

And that’s how unlucky Byulyi’s day was.

Buzz. Buzz.

Byulyi felt a vibration inside the pocket of her jeans. She quickly took out her smartphone and saw Hyejin’s number on the screen. Without doubt, she swiped right to answer the call and pressed it to her left ear. “Yo, Hyejin. What’s up?”, she greeted first with a totally flat tone.

“Byulyi unnie..”

“Who? Oh, Wheein-ie? Is that you?”

“Y-Yeah..” Sounded like Wheein was panting heavily on the other line which has made Byulyi frowned harder. But before she can shoot a question to the younger girl, Wheein quickly voiced out with an unexpectedly loud tone. “Oh my God! Are you in the train right now?”

Byulyi has to distance the phone for a moment due to Wheein’s loud voice that echoed from the other line. It almost makes her ear numb to be honest. ‘Damn, this girl got high vocal.’ Byulyi let out a sigh before she answered the younger girl’s question still with a flat tone. “No, I was late for my train earlier. I bought another ticket and... ergh! The train was delays until 7.12 p.m.” Byulyi trailed off for a few seconds before she asked. “Oh, are you with Hyejin right now?”

“Yeah, she’s here.. But! Oh no, you will be late to arrive Busan!”

Byulyi gotten more and more confused when Wheein’s voice sounded totally panicking from the other line. Is there any problem over there? Well, she heard from the two younger girls that they have started their plan to help Yongsun reunite all the cliques. “Hey, what’s wrong? Did someone cause a trouble to you guys at the campus?”

“No! Listen, I just got a call from Mrs. Kim a while ago.”

A call from Yongsun’s mother? Byulyi started to feel nervous. Unknowingly, cold sweats started to form on her forehead and the black leather jacket that she wore seems like can’t helped her to cool down. Nevertheless, she never stopped praying the best for Yongsun’s condition right now. “What did she tells you?”

Byulyi heard Wheein let out a deep breathe from the other line before answered. “Y-Yongsun unnie... has regained consciousness!”

Byulyi felt agape before a wide smile plastered on her face. “R-Really?! Oh, thank God!” Without even cared about her surrounding, Byulyi accidentally yelled out loud which has caused the people around her to eye her suspiciously. But Byulyi just didn’t cared about it as the feeling of happiness had overwhelming inside her heart right now as soon as she heard the good news. Only God knows how happy she was right now to know that Yongsun has finally wakes up after almost goddamn three weeks of still unconscious.

“But...” Wheein sounded panted a little more before she continued still panicking. “S-She kept yelling your name, Byulyi unnie. Her parent are trying their best to calm her down... but you have to be there hurry, unnie.”

Byulyi felt her stomach dropped and her adrenaline running faster than ever. “T-Thanks for telling that, Wheein-ah! Got to hang up, bye!” Without waiting for Wheein’s reply, Byulyi quickly turned the call off and kept it back inside the pocket. She quickly rushed to one of the train ticket counters inside the train station. Once more, not even cared about the people that were lining up in front of the counter, Byulyi sauntered to the worker behind the counter and softly shouted.

“Miss, is there any other train to Busan that can arrives faster?”

The young woman in her late 20’s gave a small smile and shook her head. “Sorry miss, that is the only train to Busan. Now, please follow the queue line properly, miss.”

Byulyi let out a heavy sigh before walked away from there frustratingly. She felt totally not at ease right now. No wonder she kept feeling her heart pounded like crazy since before she got to the train station. Byulyi can’t imagine how uncontrollable the situation right now at the Kim’s resident with Yongsun kept shouting her name. Oh, God. Byulyi can’t feel really calm right now with her brain still thinking what to do to arrive at Busan faster. Riding a bus will takes a lot of times but she has no other choices right now.

Byulyi checked on the bus live departure board and felt thankful that the next bus will arrives in another 12 minutes. Without wasting any time, Byulyi queued up behind the short line in front of the bus ticket counter to Busan. After successfully bought a ticket, she waited until the bus arrived. After hopped on inside the bus, Byulyi took the empty seat at the very back and putted her bag beside. As everything was settled down, she let out a deep breath and still prayed for the very best and hopefully her journey will goes well and smoothly.

“Wait for me, Yongsun. I’m coming.”

---

Silence filled the atmosphere inside the pretty huge room. The married couple sat beside the bed of their daughter, watching the young lady who has happened to finally sleep after a lot of struggles to calm her down. Mrs. Kim stared at her daughter’s face that looks quite peaceful even though tears stain were still visible on her cheeks. She still remembered how both she and her husband were in a chaos trying to calm their daughter down who kept on shouting that one particular girl’s name. Byulyi.

She called one of Yongsun’s friends from the academy, Wheein since she has saved the girl’s number when they visited Yongsun at Severance Hospital in Seoul before. Wheein told her that Byulyi is on her way to Busan. But a while ago, she received a call from the girl told her that Byulyi will be arrived a bit late due to her delayed train. Mrs. Kim can only hopes that the girl will arrives as soon as possible since she knew the possibility that her daughter will returns to the previous condition when she wakes up soon.

“Our Yongie really loves that girl.”

Mrs. Kim shot a small smile to her husband who has finally spoke after a long moment of silent. There was an obvious tiredness showed on the man’s face but he still managed to put a smile on his face. Mrs. Kim softly patted her husband’s hand who sat beside her and simply nodded her head.

“Everything for her happiness, honey.”

Both of them stared toward one another and exchanged sweet smile. Yes, they will not interfere with their daughter’s happiness. They knew how much suffer Yongsun has to go through in the past and they promise to let her daughter finds her own happiness. If Byulyi can gives it to her, then they will accept it with an open heart. Plus, they have thought Byulyi like their own daughter too since the very first time they met the silver haired girl.

Mr. Kim squeezed his wife’s hand before presented a wide smile. Now, the only thing is to wait for Byulyi’s arrival and her daughter to wake up. Whatever the two young girls decide to do next, it’s all up to them. Happiness is the most matter.

---

Yongsun opened her eyes just to be greeted with a pretty hurtful headache that made her squeezed her eyes like trying to supress the pain. Yongsun touched her bandaged forehead where she still can felt the throbbing pain. She tried to sit up from her nap position but quickly cancelled it when there’s a sharp pain striking her whole body. Instead, a loud scream slipped out from which has caused both her parent rushed inside her room worriedly.

“Sweetie, are you alright?”, Mrs. Kim was the first one to ask as she made her way to sit beside her daughter. She her daughter’s hair gently trying to soothe her. Mr. Kim sat next to her and stared at Yongsun who was looking like still in pain.

Yongsun still squeezed her eyes shut and slowly shook her head. Tears overflowed down to her cheeks. “N-No, mommy.. I-I want to see Byul...”, Yongsun cooed in her uncontrollable sobs.

Mrs. Kim looked at her husband full of worrisome. Mr. Kim decided to wait for Byulyi at the outside while his wife trying to calm their daughter. She kept on telling Yongsun that Byulyi will be there sooner even though the girl still screaming wants to meet the latter right that time.

On the other hand, Mr. Kim took a glance at the clock that’s hanging on the wall. It almost passes 8.00 p.m. but Byulyi still not arrives. He wanted to give a call to the girl but unfortunately he didn’t has her contact number. His wife only saved Wheein’s number in her phone. He secretly blamed himself for not saving the girl’s number since the very start. Mr. Kim started to get nervous and anxious. He really hopes that everything will goes well like how he wants.

Ding. Dong.

Mr. Kim jolted up from the sofa when he heard the house bell rang. He kept on wishing that it is Byulyi who just pushes the bell button. He hastily searched for the house key on the table and walked to the main door. As he opened the door, there he saw the one and only person that they were waiting since forever stood right in front of him while throwing an apologetic smile.

“Good evening, Mr. Kim. Sorry that-”

Without even waiting for the girl to finish her sentence, Mr. Kim quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her inside before closed the door back. “Oh, thank God. We’ve been waiting for you.”, he blurted out while giving a relieve smile to the girl who still looks a bit clueless. Nonetheless, they kept on walking to the way of Yongsun’s room.

As they got closer to a certain room which Byulyi though it is Yongsun’s room, Byulyi can audibly heard Yongsun’s loud voice who was still unexpectedly screaming. She hastily dropped her bag on the floor before threw a determine look to Mr. Kim, trying to ask a permission from the older man to enter the room. As he replied back with a nod and smile, Byulyi took a deep breath before she opened the door.

As soon as she entered the room, Byulyi has been greeted by a thankful stare from Mrs. Kim and a loud yell from Yongsun. “B-Byulyi!” Byulyi took a few moments to watch the brunette who was still with her bandaged forehead and some stitches and little bruises on her face. Little tears started to form on her eyelids when she realized that Yongsun has really wakes up and can remembers her pretty well. Byulyi hastily walked to the girl’s side and stared at her admiringly. Yongsun who has already crying looked up at her and gave a big smile. They were both longing to meet each other.

“Yongsun, I miss you... very very much.”, Byulyi confessed before she finally let the tears dropped down to her cheeks. She gently putted her forehead on Yongsun’s and softly the girl’s long hair. Both of the married couple decided to walk out from the room to give them privacy. As soon as the door closed, Byulyi kissed Yongsun’s crown and kept her lips lingered there for a pretty good minute.

“I-I miss you too, Byul-ah.. I’m sorry that I don’t tell you about... my ex-boyfriend since the beginning.”, Yongsun cooed almost sounded like a whisper but Byulyi heard it.

Byulyi shook her head and smiled bitterly. “Shh... it’s okay, baby. Everything is fine now. He won’t disturb you anymore, I’m here to protect you.” Byulyi caressed her cheeks slowly and stared at her girlfriend as long as she could. After almost three weeks of waiting, finally she can hears Yongsun’s soft voice again. She can sees her beautiful smile again. She can treasures her pretty eyes that look back at her with full lovingly. And there’s nothing more Byulyi can asks for other than being with her girlfriend. She wants to be with Yongsun as best as forever.

Taking another deep breath, Byulyi smiled sweetly to Yongsun before she said those magic words without hesitation. Only with a heart full of love and sincerity just for the girl that she loves so much.

“I love you, Kim Yongsun. And I want to love you until my last breathe. I promise.”

Yongsun felt her eyes opened wide as soon as she heard the silver haired girl’s confession. Only God knows how long she has been waiting for Byulyi to say that to her. “What did you say? Can you say it one more time?”, Yongsun asked in the verge of tearing up again.

Byulyi chuckled softly before she said all those words again slowly. “I love you, Kim Yongsun. I love you so freaking much. I want to love you until my last breathe. Only you. I promise. Is that-“

Without waiting for Byulyi to finish her sentence, Yongsun stretched out her hands and wrapped them around Byulyi’s neck before brought their face closer to each other. She let Byulyi’s lips crashed to hers and they kissed for who knows how long. They miss each other like crazy and so they want to savour that moment as long as they can. But before they can continue more, Yongsun suddenly let out a soft yelp when she felt the pain striking her body again.

Byulyi quickly pulled away from the kiss and watched her girlfriend who tried to supress the pain but still managed to show a loving smile to her. She shook her head and let out a soft giggle.

“What will I do with you? Now, now, let me take care of you, princess.”

---

Three days later

“Let’s ride a ferry!”

Yongsun threw a confuse look to Byulyi who was grinning at her like a fool. Byulyi took another spoon of porridge inside the bowl in her hands. She moved the spoon like an aeroplane and made an unfeminine noise while brought the spoon closer to Yongsun’s mouth. Byulyi let out an ‘ahhh’ sound asking for her girlfriend to open .

It has been three days Byulyi took a really good care of her girlfriend and Yongsun’s parent were very happy to know that their daughter is back to normal after Byulyi arrived at their house. They happily let Byulyi stays in the guest room which is pretty much closer to Yongsun’s room. And the Kim’s family has given such a nice hospitality since the very beginning and Byulyi felt really glad with it.

“You think I’m five?”, Yongsun asked unsatisfied and pouted. But she still opened and let Byulyi fed her another spoon of porridge. Byulyi let out a melodic chuckle and cheekily nodded her head which has made Yongsun hit her arm.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Yongsun successfully ate the whole porridge and Byulyi nodded her head feeling satisfied. She putted the now empty bowl on the coffee table beside Yongsun’s bed before stared lovingly at the brunette. Byulyi smiled cheekily which has made her nose muscle visible while her hands made their way to squish Yongsun’s chubby cheeks.

“Aww, look at you. So cute!”, Byulyi said like she was really talking with a five years old kid. Yongsun glared at her and pushed away her girlfriend’s hands softly.

Byulyi stopped teasing Yongsun and started to caress her cheeks instead. “I’m serious, Yongsun. Let’s ride a ferry and go to Jeju Island.”

Yongsun shot her a surprise look. “Jeju Island? Why?”

Byulyi wiggled her eyebrows and smiled sheepishly made Yongsun chuckled look at her childish action. “I have something. A surprise. I’m sure you will love it.”

---

One week later

After a 12 hours ride on the ferry, finally Byulyi and Yongsun arrived at Jeju Island. Such a pretty long journey but it’s worth the time though. Jeju Island. The place that they have visited once when they went to camp together with the others. And the place that contain a lot of memories between the two of them. Surprisingly, Yongsun’s injuries were unexpectedly fast to recover but not that fully yet when there were still some bruises and her body still aches a bit. But after all, she can manages to walk right now.

They went to check in at the hotel that they have reserved that located nearby the island first. Then, they went to a seafood restaurant and enjoyed their lunch until late evening. After walked around the island for a few minutes, they decided to enjoy the view of Jeju seashore where the waves crashing and the sun on the way to set down.

“Do you remember that this was where you first confessed to me?”, Byulyi asked out of the blue, breaking the silence.

Yongsun let out a funny smile before nodded her head. “Yeah.. And I just got rejected by a stubborn silver head.”, Yongsun said jokingly before stuck her tongue out. Byulyi who saw that can only chuckled remembering about how foolish she was to reject Yongsun just like that before. But now, they are together.

Byulyi let out a deep breath before she faced Yongsun and stared at her girlfriend. Yongsun did the same thing with a cute smile plastered on her face. Byulyi tighten the hold on the brunette’s hands and kissed them before brought them to her chest. “That’s why I want to redeem the mistake that I have made before.”, Byulyi voiced out. Yongsun’s deep stare towards her made Byulyi felt totally confident that it is the perfect time.

Byulyi slowly let go of Yongsun’s hands before she kneeled her left knee down on the ground. She took out something from the pocket of her winter coat while still staring up at Yongsun. With a crazily thumping heart, Yongsun watched her girlfriend nervously waiting for what the silver haired girl wants to do.

“I know I’m imperfect, I have a lot of flaws, I’m not that good from the very beginning and I even treated you so damn bad from the very first time we met with each other and I even had hurt you feeling a lot of times before.” Byulyi trailed off for a moment. With one last deep breathe, she pulled out the red vintage box and showed it her girlfriend. She can saw tears started to brim on Yongsun’s eyes. Byulyi opened the box slowly showing a pretty expensive silver ring inside it. With a happy smile and teary eyes, Byulyi continued with full honesty and hopefulness. “And for that, I, Moon Byulyi would like to make you, Kim Yongsun, as my wife and to make my life complete. Would you be my wife and love forever?”

Yongsun broke down to tears as soon as she heard the propose that has really touching the deepest side of her heart. Without waiting any single second, Yongsun nodded her head and pulled Byulyi into a tight embrace. “Yes, Byulyi! Yes yes yes!”

The both of them enveloped into the embrace for a pretty long good minute before Byulyi pulled away and suddenly asked. “Did your body still hurt, Yongsun?”

Yongsun stared at taller girl confusedly but still shook her head. “Not really. Why- oh my God!”

To Yongsun’s surprise, Byulyi suddenly carried her in bridal style and kept spinning around. “Because I’ve been longing to do this!” Yongsun can’t helped to let out a dolphin scream from but after listened to Byulyi’s happy laugh, she laughed all her heart content too. She wrapped her arms securely around the taller girl’s neck and rested her head comfortably on Byulyi’s chest.

While spinning around under the sunset, Byulyi screamed out all her lungs. “I love you, Kim Yongsun!”

Yongsun giggled melodically before tightening her arms around Byulyi’s neck. “I love you too so much, Moon Byulyi.”

---

Yongsun can’t helped to laugh when she received a lot of photos from Wheein in her WhatsApp. Both Wheein and Hyejin kept congratulate her as soon as she told about the good news to them. And Yongsun felt truly happy to know about how the younger girls helped her to reunite all the cliques and Wheein sent a lot of photos of the progression.

First, there was a photo of Wheein, Hyejin, Yoona and Sooyeon together with both The Preppies and The Townies’ leader stood closely next to each other and smiled so happily. The next photo was Taehyung with Namjoon at the academy’s football field looking like just finished playing football together. Then, there’s a picture of all of them looking so happy to the camera. Seems like her plan is succeed that she can say. Yongsun smiled.

Wheein sent another cute photo of her and Hyejin pressed their cheeks together and smiled sheepishly to the camera. Wheein even sent a text and Yongsun giggled as she read it. 

“We hope you guys get back soon! Miss you, unnie. Let’s celebrate together later. :)”

After replied back as best as she could, Yongsun putted her smartphone beside her and stared at her right palm. The propose ring that Byulyi gave her a while ago was fitted perfectly on her ring finger. Then, she stared at her left palm where there is another ring on her ring finger which Byulyi has told her that she putted it on when Yongsun was still unconscious. Yongsun smiled as she stared at both of it.

While waiting for Byulyi, Yongsun grabbed her phone back and opened the photo gallery. There were a lot of pictures and selfies that they have took together when they were at the seashore before. Yongsun looked at all of it wholeheartedly and sometimes she will let out a giggle if the picture looks kind of funny to her. There’s one picture of their selfie which Byulyi wrapped her arm around her shoulders and smiled cheekily to the camera with one of her eyes closed, just like a wink. While Yongsun just smiled widely to the camera while pointing a finger heart.

Yongsun decided to post the picture on her Instagram. After a few minutes of trying to write a good caption of the photo, Yongsun smiled satisfied before she putted the phone beside her back when Byulyi has got out from the bathroom inside their hotel’s room.

“Let’s sleep, cutie pie!”

Yongsun replied back her girlfriend’s whine with a nod and sweet smile. They pulled into a kiss before Yongsun cuddled closer to Byulyi. Byulyi let Yongsun rested her head on her arm letting Yongsun watched at her cute sleeping face. She giggled before closed her eyes too while remembered about the photo that she posted on her Instagram a while ago before finally drifted off to sleep.

@kimyongsunrise: Look what she made me do. :* <3

 

 

The End

____________________________________________________

So this is the end, guys! *sob* I truly enjoy writing this story as much as you guys enjoy reading it too. And thank you thank you thank you very much for everyone who has read this story, leaved out a comment, pressed on the upvote and subscribe. Really thank you again and again! *finger heart* I hope you guys like it though. *smile* Hope we can see each other in another story, I guess? *hehe* So, thank you and may we see each other again. Byeeeee.