Chapter 14

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

Dangerous beautiful monsters.

____________________________________________________

“Good morning there, handsome!”

Chanyeol replied back as best as he can while beaming his 1000 watts smile. Making the girl that just greeted him drooled and blushed. That sight just made Chanyeol hated himself more. Because why? How he wishes that Yongsun will reacts the same way whenever they meet with each other. Chanyeol faintly chuckled to himself.

“Well, we still have a lot of times. No worry, Yongsun.”

Speaking of the devil, the one and only girl that he’s been looking for or should he says the only woman that matters to him right now appeared right in front of him. Weird, Yongsun was walking to the opposite direction of him, looking like in a hurry. But what was the weirdest thing that made Chanyeol frowned hardly stared at the young woman?

‘It’s not winter yet to dress like that, honey.’, Chanyeol thought to himself.

Yongsun was wearing a navy blue women mid long down winter coat and a green scarf belt was wrapped securely around her neck. He can saw sweats running down from the brunette’s forehead as she kept walking towards his direction, more like she still didn’t noticed him. As they got closer to each other, Chanyeol quickly blocked her way which has made the brunette lifted her head frowned before her expression changed to surprise.

“Morning, beautiful! Heh, surprise to see me?”, Chanyeol asked with a small smirk making its way to his lips.

“M-Morning..”, Yongsun stuttered. She didn’t expected to see Chanyeol at the very first place. She felt her heart started to beat irregularly and negative thoughts came attacking her mind. ‘No, no one should see this.’ Yongsun tighten the scarf around her neck with terribly shaking hands.

The tall guy started to get suspicious with Yongsun’s weird behaviour. His brows collided as he stared the girl from head to toe while his mind questioning what was the girl trying to hide from him? It was clearly shown that Yongsun badly wanted to hide something that her hands secured safely on the scarf belt around her neck.

Yongsun felt it was totally not a good idea to keep standing there with the tall guy in front of her. Plus, the deep stare from Chanyeol got into her nerve so she quickly excused herself. “I-I need to go to the toilet..”

“Wait!”

When Yongsun almost took her few steps to go away from there, she was shocked when the guy suddenly pulled her scarf from behind. And the green cloth hopelessly fell to the floor. To Chanyeol’s surprise, the girl started panicking that she clumsily tried to cover her neck with both of her hands. He quickly gripped on the girl’s hands strongly that Yongsun stared at him with a pair of hopeful eyes. Her face showed the feeling of anxiety while kept mouthing ‘no’ to him. Without even cared about all of it, Chanyeol pulled the girl’s hands and his eyes grew wider. His jaw dropped when the sight of Yongsun’s neck that has been marked with some reddish and purplish hickeys greeted both of his eyes.

“What the...?”

Yongsun quickly pushed Chanyeol away and grabbed her scarf back before she ran away from there hopelessly. “Hey! You..” Chanyeol can’t continue his words when Yongsun already disappeared from sight. But the brunette’s frightened face still lingered inside his mind, and most importantly those hickeys. Those love bites. He grasped his knuckles tighter while his jaw clenched harder. He knew that Yongsun is up to something, more like she’s already has someone new. A boyfriend.

“! What a lucky guy.”, he cursed under his breath angrily.

The thought of the brunette had let another guy touched her and left all those love bites on her neck and who knows on her body too, got Chanyeol turned crazy. Well, not like he never had any intimate touches with Yongsun but it’s only kisses. Yeah, kisses on the lips. That’s all. Yongsun never let him does over the limit yet she can quickly feel uncomfortable with it. But Chanyeol just can’t accept the fact that Yongsun has let another guy did it to her.

“Argh!”

He punched the wall like a mad man until his knuckles turned redder. It did feel hurt but not the same like his heart. He swore his heart can get explode anytime due to the feeling of hurt and angry that overpowering inside. Before he can continues hurting himself further, he quickly noticed some students have started to appear at the main hall. Without any choice, Chanyeol hissed harshly before decided to walk back to his class. The vision of Yongsun kept lingering inside his mind that he felt like to scream out all of his lungs but he tried the very best to hold it.

---

Yongsun quickly locked the ladies’ door and leaned against the door with heavy breathing. Then, she walked to the sink and opened the tub before the water splashed out non-stop. Yongsun cupped her palms before she let the water poured into it and she splashed the water to her face and rubbed it hardly. She stared at her own reflection on the mirror and the sight of those hickeys quickly greeted her eyes.

She don’t want to hate those marks since it were all done by Byulyi last night. But she just worried what if the other students can see it. And remembered about Chanyeol who has caught all of it a while ago got Yongsun feels scared again. The person that she didn’t want to see the most was the first person to notice it. Yongsun shook her head vigorously when her head started to get dizzy. She held on to the sink strongly from not letting herself fall to the floor. Yongsun felt her knees become weak and she feels she can’t walk properly right now.

A knock on the door got Yongsun startled. She just remembered that she has locked the door which has caused another student cannot get in. Looking at her appearance for the very last time on the mirror, Yongsun wrapped her neck back with the green scarf belt and made sure that it would not falls again. Secretly, she felt so angry with Chanyeol’s action at the main hall a while ago but Yongsun can’t do anything about it. She just didn’t want to get into any trouble with that guy anymore.

Make sure that she feels satisfied with her appearance, Yongsun fixed her dishevelled hair before walked to the door.  She swung the door and startled when she saw Yoona the one who was knocking. The taller girl beamed a smile before she frowned when she noticed Yongsun’s uneasy expression.

“Are you okay, Yongsun?”, the girl asked out of concern.

Yongsun just simply smiled and nodded her head. “Y-Yeah.. I’m fine. Sorry I locked the door before.”

Yoona chuckled and replied back with ‘it’s okay’ before she excused herself to go inside the toilet. Yongsun heaved a sigh when Yoona doesn’t noticed anything unusual on her. After took a deep breath, Yongsun decided to go to her class right now. Secretly, she wishes that everything will be fine along that day.

---

After freaking damn hours of continuous class, finally the bell rang indicated that the classes have ended. All the students started packing their things to go back to their dorms. There were some of them that playing around with each other like they are still elementary kids. While there are some girls surrounded one desk inside the ‘Alpha’ classroom, giggled and flirted with the new guy.

One of the girls with black long slick hair that has been used to call as Seolhyun asked. “Say Chanyeol, do you have join any clique?”

Chanyeol raised her eyebrows while simply smiled. Sometimes he will stole some glances at Yongsun who’s still sat at her own desk. But nevertheless, he asked back. “Clique? I don’t know. What’s that for?”

The other girl with the nickname Choa who had a short blonde hair, chuckled melodically before answered. “Well, this academy have 6 different cliques to be exact and each of them are different from the others. For example, all the five of us are from The Jocks! We are the official members of the cheerleader squad. The Jocks’ students supposedly to be involved mostly in sports.”

“Ahh.” Chanyeol nodded his head understood before he beamed a really sweet smile to the girls making them secretly drooled over him. Chanyeol took another glance at Yongsun and he noticed that the girl was now talking on the phone with someone. He started to feel nervous thinking about maybe Yongsun was actually talking to her boyfriend. Chanyeol clenched his jaw but tried to control it as best as he could when the flirty girls still staring at him. Still with a smile, Chanyeol asked them impassively. “How about Yongsun? Which clique is she from?”

The girls look quite surprised to hear that question slipped out from the handsome guy’s mouth. The thought of Chanyeol might has an interest towards Yongsun bothered inside their minds. Choa was the one to steal a quick glance on Yongsun who sat at the back of the class before she stared back at Chanyeol. “She is the Student Council President though, so she’s not allowed to join any clique. I heard that Yongsun wanted to reunite all the cliques back so this academy will change back to normal.”

Oh? Chanyeol’s mouth shaped into a big ‘O’ before he slowly nodded his head. That was some new information Chanyeol has received regarding about the brunette. ‘Minseok hyung used to be the original SCP and now planned to destroy this academy.. How interesting is this?’ Chanyeol secretly smirked to himself before the other girl with brown short wavy hair, Jimin voiced out half excitedly.

“Did you like her or something?”

Chanyeol wanted to just say ‘yes’ immediately but then when he thinks about it again, it’s too early for it so Chanyeol unwillingly shook his head with an awkward smile plastered on his face. “Just asking anyway..” Then, he noticed a boy student wore black leather jacket who happened to walk pass their class, so he quickly asked. “How about that guy? He looks so cool! Which cliques is he from?”

Seolhyun who quickly looks at the direction gasped before eyes widen stared at Chanyeol. “He’s from The Greasers.. The most dangerous clique in here.”

Chanyeol attracted to the last sentence that came out from Seolhyun so he tries to dig more about it. “How dangerous it is?”

Choa simply shook her head and smiled fearfully. “Well, you might don’t want to make a mess with them because they can do anything to ruin you.” She stopped for a while to think before continued. “And also a cautious remind, you shouldn’t deal with their leader.”

Chanyeol frowned hard. “And may I know who is it anyway?”

Jimin willingly answered with a heavy sigh followed suit. “Moon Byulyi.”

Chanyeol looks clearly shocked as his eyes grew wider. ‘Moon Byulyi?’ He asked to himself while trying to think further about the name that sounds quite familiar. After a few minutes drowning in his own thoughts, Chanyeol snapped when he finally remembered about it. ‘It’s Minseok hyung’s little sister.’ A few questions started to linger inside his mind before the girls’ voices brought him back to reality.

“Can’t chat with you long, we have a practice now.”, Jimin said.

And then, Choa butted in. “If you interested, just join The Jocks. You look like a sport person though.”, she chuckled.

Chanyeol just replied back with a smile. Like he didn’t know that the girls only wanted him to join the same clique so they can get close with each other. As they bid goodbye toward one another and the girls left the classroom, Chanyeol shook his head. ‘I hate them.’ He evilly chuckled before he realized that Yongsun has walked pass by his desk. Just as Chanyeol wanted to call her out, he overheard the brunette whispered through the phone. And it seems like Yongsun didn’t even noticed that Chanyeol was there and could hear her.

“Alright, Byul. I would come over, make sure you don’t go anywhere, okay? If not, I won’t see you again.”, the brunette faked out a sulking tone before she softly chuckled.

Chanyeol who was just behind her obviously a bit startled to hear it. And that one short name has been mentioned by Yongsun a while ago got Chanyeol shook. ‘Byul? As Moon Byulyi?’

Somehow it does looks weird when Yongsun didn’t noticed Chanyeol was still in the classroom but the thought that Byulyi called her made her forgot about everything that was happening around her. Just how much she has loves Byulyi for so damn much.

When the brunette ended the call, she walked out of the classroom and went straight to her destination. Chanyeol quickly grabbed his backpack before he jogged slowly to follow the girl from behind. He slowly muttered under his breath with an unpleasant feeling started to creep inside his heart.

“I wonder what did you up to, Kim Yongsun.”

---

“Thanks, sir.”

Chanyeol handed a couple wons to the cab’s driver according to the meter before he quickly stepped out from the cab. He successfully followed Yongsun from behind who took another cab. And there he was, in the middle of the town, stood a bit far away from Yongsun who was walking to a small house. He walked to the girl but not to get too close and quickly hid behind the left side of the house’s wall. There’s no many people around that area so he will not like a suspicious creepy guy. Chanyeol carefully took a peep through there, watching Yongsun who was now making her way to knock on the house’s door.

After just a few seconds, he saw a young woman with long silver hair stepped out from the house before she grabbed Yongsun’s hand and dragged the brunette inside the house. Chanyeol was totally at the verge of his curiosity. He walked around the house, trying to search for a hole or something that can allow him to see what they’re doing inside the small house. Secretly, he has grabbed out his phone from the pocket of his jeans, prepared to capture like an evidence or something.

A few minutes of searching, Chanyeol was startled when he heard Yongsun’s voice sounded like screaming softly inside the house. Chanyeol grasped his right knuckle tighter while the left one strongly gripped on his phone. He determined to find any freaking way to look at what just happened. Chanyeol finally noticed a window that was left a bit ajar and he decided to peep through it. No matter what, he wanted to see with his own eyes. As Chanyeol took a careful step to look through the window, he realized it is the bedroom’s window.

And he was totally dumbfounded.

Chanyeol can’t believe what he just looked at. His mouth opened just as wide as his pair of eyes. His hands were suddenly shaking when he acknowledged about one new thing about Yongsun, the only woman that he’s been crazy for. Hard for him to say but he has to admit it no matter what.

That Yongsun is gay.

Terribly trembling hands of his making its way to turn on his phone and he hastily clicked the ‘camera’ button. He changed it to the video mode. Both of the young women were looking like so engaged to the business that they were doing so Chanyeol fearlessly started to record a video of them.

Chanyeol felt his eyes can pop out from the sockets anytime when he saw the silver haired girl shamelessly hovered on top of Yongsun who has laid herself on the bed and the girl kissed Yongsun everywhere. The silver haired girl started to bite at Yongsun’s neck that made the brunette moaned.

“B-Byulyi..”

Chanyeol covered his mouth with his right palm. He decided to stop the video when the silver haired girl started to take off the black leather jacket on her body. And Chanyeol truly knows what will happen next. Hopelessly, Chanyeol kept his phone back inside the pocket before he walked away from there as quick as possible. Chanyeol shook his head vigorously, trying to get off the thought of Yongsun and the other girl a while ago. As he cannot contained his feeling anymore, Chanyeol roughly kicked a trashcan nearby that has made it fell and hit at an old tramp that was napping there.

“Hey, you little bastard! Who do you ing think you are?”

Chanyeol let out an evil smirk before he walked to the old tramp and grabbed his collar. He is undeniably strong that he can lifted up the old man that is skinny like skeleton until his feet can’t reached the ground. The old man was obviously terrified with Chanyeol’s action so he quickly cried out and begged the young man to put him down back. Chanyeol let out an evil hysterical laugh before he pushed the old man a bit strong which has caused him fell to the ground hard.

Chanyeol bent his body a little and stared blankly at the old tramp that was holding his tummy, feeling pain by the impact of the fall. But Chanyeol is still Chanyeol. He won’t give a care to the old man who was crying in pain.

“Now tell me, you old man. Is there any club in this dirty town?”

---

“I’m hoooomeee!”

The shorter guy named Moon Minseok, who was eating a bowl of cereal at the kitchen heard a loud melodic yell, from no other than his housemate, Park Chanyeol. With a loud sigh, Minseok pulled the chair at the dining table and walked hastily to the living room. He saw Chanyeol has slumped his body on the couch with a face flustered red as hell. Minseok stood beside the guy and frowned. He knew it.

“, are you drunk?”

Chanyeol didn’t answered the shorter guy. Instead, he suddenly let out a giggle and started to mumble about something that Minseok can’t even understand. This time, Minseok tried to be a bit soft so he patted Chanyeol’s shoulder gently and asked. “What’s happening actually? I never see you like this.”

As soon as Chanyeol heard that, he got up from his nap position and sat down, letting the older guy sat beside him. ‘Well, it didn’t hurt to tell.’ Chanyeol thought to himself. Minseok who has took place beside Chanyeol, still waiting patiently for the younger’s answer. After a few minutes of silence, finally Chanyeol voiced out.

“She... is gay.”

Minseok raised his eyebrows as he can’t quite catch to what Chanyeol just said. After he try to think about it for a few seconds, he looks at Chanyeol and threw a surprise look. “Did you mean that Yongsun girl?”

Chanyeol helplessly nodded his head. Still surprised with the sudden news, Minseok chose to stay quiet before the younger guy’s voice echoed again. “She is the new SCP at that academy, hyung.”

“She’s the one that replace my spot?”, Minseok asked rather surprising. And like an obey friend, Chanyeol nodded his head again. Minseok deep in his own thoughts as another new information about the girl that Chanyeol admires a lot entered his brain. For Minseok, Chanyeol’s feeling towards the girl named Kim Yongsun is more like a crazy obsession, not an admiration. But didn’t want to hurt the younger guy who has helped him a lot, Minseok just let him be.

Right after that, Chanyeol spoke out again. And this time, he sounds dead serious. “And, she’s in a relationship... with your little sister.”

Minseok nodded his head slowly while he tried to process those words inside his brain. And when he finally did, he gasped and suddenly stood up from the couch looking shocked as hell. “What the ?! Don’t say bull thing to me, you jerk!”, he screamed out all of his lungs. Without realized, he has grasped his knuckles tighter until it turned pale. Seems like he was ready to throw a punch at the taller guy’s face.

But Chanyeol just looked at him still with a stoic face. He quickly fished out for his phone and opened the video that he recorded that evening. Chanyeol handed his phone to Minseok but the shorter guy still frowned looking at him. “Watch it, hyung.”, he sternly asked the shorter guy to follow his words.

Minseok still hesitated before he finally decided to watch the video that Chanyeol has asked him. He already started to hear soft screaming and from the video. And Minseok felt his eyes can’t grow wider when he confirmed the girl with long silver hair is his little sister. As soon as the video ended, with shaking hand, Minseok handed the phone back to Chanyeol as he slowly slumped his on the couch beside Chanyeol. Disbelief was written all over his face.

“Now can I ask you, that is your little sister, right?”

Hard to admit it, but Minseok slowly nodded his head. Deep inside his heart, he still can’t believe that his sister has changed a lot. Excluded about her current appearance which Minseok admitted she looks more attractive now, but now his sister has also in a relationship with someone. And it’s a freaking girl. A girl that Chanyeol has been chase over since forever. What should he do now?

He felt Chanyeol patted his shoulder gently. “I have a work for you to do next morning, hyung. And this can help out our plan.”

Minseok hopelessly looked at Chanyeol back. He was lost of word as he still shocked with the sudden news that he just received. Chanyeol simply smiled and it secretly turned into a smirk. That night, both of them discussed more thoroughly about their plan until morning appeared.

---

  Yongsun was prepping herself to go to her class. She putted on a white sweater and a pair of ripped black jeans. This time, she didn’t forget to apply some foundations on her neck to hide those hickeys. After she felt all of it would not be noticed by others, Yongsun went to the kitchen to eat breakfast before she grabbed her sling bag and walked out of her house.

It was still early in the morning and the sun still making its way to show up. Yongsun walked to the usual hallway and it was so deserted with no other student around. Nevertheless, Yongsun still continued walking to her class.

“Hey.”

Yongsun let out a soft scream when suddenly there was someone grabbed her hand from behind. Yongsun turned around to see the one and only person that she didn’t want to see the most was now standing right in front of her with a dead serious face. She felt her heart beating irregularly and her hands automatically made its way to hide her neck. Chanyeol who watched the girl’s reaction smiled amusingly.

“Wow, you hide those marks pretty well this time.”

Yongsun felt her breath hitched as soon as she heard Chanyeol said that. Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment and anger at the same time. She hung her head low as she was still speechless to say anything. Chanyeol crossed his arms on his chest before he mockingly said.

“I wonder, who’s that lucky GIRL?”

Chanyeol pronounced the word ‘girl’ loud for Yongsun to hear. And as expected, Yongsun’s eyes grew wider and she looked at Chanyeol feeling frightened. Cold sweats started to form on her forehead and her knees became weak out of the blue.

Looking at Yongsun’s obvious shocking expression, Chanyeol guessed it right. Without even waiting for more, Chanyeol grabbed his phone and played the recorded video. He lifted it up, showed the screen directly in front of Yongsun’s eyes. The sound of Yongsun’s Byulyi’s name was so loud playing through the video and her eyes grew wider before it become teary. Yongsun tried to snatch the phone from Chanyeol but the tall guy quickly lifted it up really high as he knows Yongsun can’t afford to catch it.

“C-Chanyeol, please d-don’t do this..”, Yongsun begged with her voice started to get shaky. Trying to hold the urge to cry in front of the guy. She tiptoed her feet and got closer to Chanyeol until their faces were just an inch apart. Chanyeol fastly grabbed the girl’s arms and made it wrapped around his neck forcefully. To Yongsun’s surprise, Chanyeol kissed her lips wildly.

Click. Click. Click.

Yongsun pushed the guy away with all her might and stared at the guy with a face full of disgust and hatred. “What are you freaking doing?!”, Yongsun screamed out all of her lungs. Her eyes wandered around to see if there’s anyone who get to see that. She looks back at Chanyeol disbelief. But Chanyeol just smirked devilishly and shrugged his shoulders, like there’s nothing to fuss about it.

As Yongsun wanted to walk away from there, Chanyeol’s voice echoed sternly from behind. “If you don’t want this video to spread out inside this academy, then break up with her, Yongsun.”

Yongsun turned around and threw an unbelievable look. Tears have started to pour down to her cheeks like rain. How can this guy becomes so cruel and sneaky? Is it wrong if she loves Byulyi so much? Yongsun started to feel her heart breaks into million pieces. “Until when will you make me suffer like this?”, Yongsun asked half angrily with a terrible shaky voice. She kept on sobbing like a little girl while her eyes still looking at the heartless guy, and the feeling of hatred took place inside her heart for the tall guy.

Chanyeol evilly chuckled and blatantly blurted out. “Until you can accept the fact that you can only be mine.” Then, the guy heaved a sigh before continued. “I give you time to think about it, girl. Think carefully.”, he purposely stressed out the words ‘think carefully’ to show that he was dead serious about it.

Out of the blue, the brunette ran away from there leaving Chanyeol alone. He has to admit that he did feel uneasy to see Yongsun cried for so freaking bad but the monster inside of him has overpowered him the best. And Chanyeol could care less about it anymore. He his phone again and dialled a random number. After several rings, finally the call has been answered and Chanyeol quickly blurted out.

“Minseok hyung, you’ve take those pictures?”

Chanyeol heard the older guy sighed on the other line before he answered with a flat tone. “Yes. What’s now smartass?”

Chanyeol chuckled heartlessly and nodded his head, fully satisfied with the older guy’s work. “You can encounter you little sister next. Oh yeah, send me those pictures later.” Chanyeol evilly smirked. Now, all that contain inside his heart are desire, craziness and monstrous. “Then, we can break them apart.”

____________________________________________________

As you guys see, this is the beginning of the angst.  So, yeah. *hide in the corner* Anyway, see you guys in the next update. Love you, fellas. Byeee. *finger heart*

p/s: If you guys have any question about anything, feel free to ask. Yup. ><