Ew. The Day I Move In With...That! IN THAT?!

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jessica POV

I carefully watched as my maid, Min Jae, folded and re-folded my clothes. I groaned. Really? Whats with this lady and making everything perfect? Ugh, even I'm not perfect (-_-)

"All finished Miss Jessica!" she said cheerfully as she zipped my third suitcase up.

Yes, THREE SUITCASES.

This lady may be old--like 26 years old old--but she sure can keep a happy-go-lucky attitude.

I nodded in approval. "Kamsahamnida Min Jae-ah" I said dully. I went over to the suitcase and heaved it off the bed. I felt Min Jae's stare as I dragged the huge lump over to where my other suitcases were outside. As I stepped out of my room I still felt her stare.

AISH! What's up with her?!

"Unnie! What's your problem?!" I snapped at her. She smiled at me, but then it turned into a frown.

"Mianhe Jessica...but what's wrong?" her voice chirped into a question. I sighed. Walking over to my bed I crashed onto it. Min Jae unnie was like my older sister other than my maid. I tell her anything--probably EVERYTHING--that bothers me. In fact, she's like my human diary! She knows about my crushes, (which I only have one...but I'm not going to get into that...) and problems. Especially Jonghyun.

"UNNIE! I DON'T WANNA GO TO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE ALONE WITH THAT....THING!!!" I whined to her. Her face contorted.

"Jessica...I'm sorry you have to deal with this for how long...six days?--" But I corrected her.

"MONTHS! Six horrible...dreadful...torturous...MONTHS!" I clutched my knees to my chin and started rocking back and forth. I heard her sigh.

"Whatever Jessica. But I'm guessing it's not that fun for him either..." she said. I buried my face into my knees thinking about this...

NAH. I don't care what he feels. PSH. But I guess unnie is right...

...

NAH.

*Meanwhile*

Jonghyun POV

I stayed locked in my room while my mother kept screaming and yelling on the other side.

"JONGHYUN YOU BETTER GET YOUR OVER ON THIS SIDE OF THE DOOR OR ELSE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING TO EAT IN THAT HOUSE OF YOURS!" She threatened.

Gulp.

No food? But I shrugged. I'll just get take-out food...

But...what if she takes that away too?

"UMMA! I DON'T WANNA GO TO THAT HOUSE WITH HER!" I complained from the other side of the door. I placed my ear right next to the door, but surely regretted that after...

"KIM JONGHYUN. I WILL SAY THIS ONCE AND ONCE ONLY. IF YOU DO NOT STEP OUT OF THAT DOOR THIS INSTANT YOU WILL DEFINITEL NOT GO TO THAT BEACH HOUSE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. AND I ASSURE YOU THAT THE ONY GIRL YOU'LL SEE IS JESSICA JUNG!" Sweat trickled down my forehead.

No beach house?

No friends?

No...girls?!

BESIDES JESSICA!?

I snickered a little when I heard my umma say Jessica JUNG. Not JUNG Jessica.

Gosh that girl is weird.

But still...EWW! Only thinking of seeing Jessica's face everyday is already making my wanna hurl.

Reluctantly I stepped out of my room and into the hallway.

"Here I am!" I said with fake enthusiasm. Raising my arms mid-way as if I were saying 'SURPRISE!'. My mom rolled her eyes at me.

"Jonghyun. Finally. I thought you were NEVER going to get out of your room." I smirked. She looked at me up and down.

"Hm. Seems decent enough." she said examining me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Decent? What are you talking about? I look hot!" I complimented myself. Umma groaned.

"Jonghyun. Stop. You sound ridiculous. Anyway..." she picked up her purse from the counter. "Let's go! They're going to meet us there." she said. The thought of Jessica made me sick. I decided to fake puking. (;D)

"Umma...I don't feel so good..." I started, clutching onto my stomach and gagging. She turned and gave me a sympathetic look...

I smirked on the inside.

This'll be easy...

"JONGHYUN DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOUE ACCOUNT AWAY TOO?!" She snapped. I gasped.

"No! MY MONEY!" I whined, cutting the act. She smirked.

"Then stop acting and let's go." She kept walking. UGHHH! Jonghyun...why are you so easy to threaten!

I started to walk with her, but then stopped.

"Umma. Where's appa? Isn't he coming too?" She froze and I felt her tense up too. But she didn't turn around.

"Sorry Jonghyun. Um, your appa has an important meeting to go to today..." she mumbled before getting out the door.

I sighed. What's wrong now?

Did they fight? I tackled my brain for any memory of them arguing and got nothing.

Hmph. I have to live with the worst person in my life and my dad isn't going to be there to help me? I slouched and trudged towars the door. Suddenly, my umma's voice frightened me.

"JONGHYUN! WHERE ARE YOUR BAGS?!" She screamed. I gulped.

Oops.

Jessica POV

I walked down the stairs lugging one of my oversized suitcases.

If I were at the airport, they wouldn't let me go on the plane because I bet that my suitcases will equal EVERYONE'S LUGGAGE!

I groaned, until I reached the first floor. My other maids, other than Min Jae unnie, were carrying my two other suitcases.

It seemed like I was leaving this house forever.

I gulped.

It seemed like that.

I noticed that my parents weren't at the door. I looked back at Min Jae with a confused expression.

"Where's--" But mumbling cut me off.

"...Yes..we're coming. I know....okay....bye." Then Umma hung up. She looked at me, then to the three suitcases. She shrugged, not seeming to care at how much I brought.

Tch. Typical.

"U-Umma!" I managed to stammer. She turned to me.

"Hm?" I looked to the ground to my feet, before asking something.

"What did Mr. Hwang say...about the deal..." My Umma's eyes seemed to light up.

"Well he agreed to the plan! And to the record thingy..." she said to her fingernails as she checked them. I grinned.

"Really?! That's awesome!" I cheered. (A/N: I don't really know if that can happen and your record can be clean or whatever. This totally made up, mianhe :/ )

Umma rolled her eyes, before walking out the door. My appa soon came running after her, muttering something into his cell phone. He gave me a nod as a greeting and the maids a look that said 'Watch the house or else your jobs are over and done with!' and the ladies just nodded.

I sighed.

The last time I'll ever see this house...

I took a final scan at the inside of the house.

I'll miss you! I thought.

I walked out of the door and was about to walk over to the open limo that awaited me (XD IK! A LIMO!), but heard a few muffling noises. I turned to find Min Jae and the other maids sobbing. I couldn't help but shed a tear.

AWW! Their gonna miss me! ;( Now I don't want to go...

I walked over to them, dropping my suitcase. I opened my arms and hugged them.

"I'LL MISS YOU GUYS!" I cried. Then the muffling noises stopped. I looked at them confused. But they gave me an even more bewildered face.

"What?" I asked. They all exchanged glances.

"Why'd you hug us?" They asked. O.o

"Because...you guys were mssing me...?" I was a little unsure now. Min Jae laughed nervously.

"Oh...right." She nudged all the other maids and they nodded, stil unsure. -_-"

"SO YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MISS ME?!" I said in disbelief. O.O

"We didn't say that..." One of the other maids say. Sorry I don't know all of my maids. Some are new. Keke. I pouted. But then Min Jae giggled.

"WE'RE JUST KIDDING JESSICA! OMO YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" She started laughed her guts out. I gaped.

They tricked me?! I watched as the other maids joined in laughing.

Well then...maybe I wanna REALLY take your guts out Min Jae!

Haha...just kidding...(maybe...)

Umma called out my name. And this time I gave them all another hug. I picked up my luggage and started walking away. I got in the limo (AAAHHH! LIMO!) and waited a while until the engine started driving away from home.

My place that I first called home...

Jonghyun POV

After packing--FINALLY-- we drove over to the new house. I literally had no interest. I focused my attention on the trees that passed by and the squirrels that ran up the the trees and...fell back down to the ground?

O_O Weird.

Is that what happens normally? I shook the thought away when umma shouted, "Jonghyun. WE'RE HERE!" she seemed really about this new house.

And about me leaving our home...

I groaned. What do I care about where I live with an animal?

I could live in a mansion or the streets with only a sheet of newspaper as a blanket.

I DON'T CARE! I just don't want to live with that GIRL for six months in--

GASP.

I was blocked by words when I saw the house that was in front of me.

Oh. My. KIMCHI! (Speaking of which...I'm kinda hungry for some...)

The house was gorgeous! The white pilars leading to the white double doors...in fact...the whole house was...white!

I gaped. It was like a cooler version...of the white house!

"Jonghyun..." My umma started. I stopped her.

"OMIGOSH! It's so beautiful! GORGEOUS! PERFECT!" I yelped in glee.

"Jonghyun..."

"It's so...WHITE!"

"Jonghyun~~~"

"I wonder if it's this pretty inside..."

"KIM JONGHYUN!" I whipped my head towards my umma, quite upset that she ruined my ranting of how PERFECT this house was. Even if I was going to live with Jessica...

"WHAT?!" I snapped. There was a look of sadness in her eyes. I smirked.

Maybe she was jealous of how pretty this house was compared to our house...I mean their house.

"I'm sorry..." HAHA! She was sorry! Wait...WHAT?

"Sorry for what?" I asked, competely lost.

"For what you have to live in!" She rolled her eyes. A look that said 'DUH!' on her face.

"What are you--?" Umma pointed to a place that was next to the 'White House'. I gasped and half-fainted.

The...the...the...I can't believe it.

I'm living in an...APARTMENT?!

Jessica POV

I sighed, slightly sobbing as we drove to the new place. I spotted Jonghyun's car outside.

I bubbled up. HE BEAT ME HERE?!

Once the car stopped, I zoomed out of it. Heading straight towards Jonghyun.

He just beat me.

TO THE HOUSE!

UGH!

I looked upon him and found that he was gaping. I followed his gaze and saw that he was staring at...a white house!

OMO! Is that where I'm living!...with him.

Jonghyun noticed me looking all happy. He looked...upset? He shook his head as if he knew what I thought. And he pointed to somewhere else.

I squinted trying to see.

It was an apartment.

"So?" I said expectantly. He sighed before saying.

"That's where we're living."

~~~

Heeey! UPDATE! KEKE! Tell us how it isss!

Also I'm looking for a poster for this story...any help?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

~~Your Authors~~