Surprise!

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jessica's POV

The next morning, my alarm blared annoyingly in my ear. Groaning, I rolled over on my side to turn it off. Eyes still half-lidded, I reached my arm out to smack the snooze button to shut it up, only to have it grunt. 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and tried hitting the snooze button again and earned another grunt. Finally, I forced my eyes open. For a few seconds, I blinked to clear my vision. A blurry image of a figure rubbing its head came into view. Rubbing my eyes awake, I realized who it was.

And in fact, it was none other than Kim Jonghyun himself.

I blinked. Shot up in my seat and screamed.

"WHAT THE ?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN MY ROOM?! WERE YOU ING WATCHING ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING?! WHAT THE F--" I threw my words at his face as his weary self tried to comprehend what was happening.

"Why...are you screaming...this early...in the morning..." He managed to get out while stretching. I took notice that he was still wearing his clothes from yesterday. I narrowed my eyes angrily at him. Grabbing my pillow, I started whacking him on the head repeatedly.

"Kim. Jong. Hyun. Why. Are. You. ing. In. My. Room." I said in between hits. He recoiled and tried to stop me. After a while, my hits became softer and Jonghyun took that oppurtunity to grab my wrists and grab the pillow out of my grasp. Reflexively, I tried to wriggle from his grasp and kick him in the crotch which I shouldn't have done.

He groaned in irritation and lifted my wrists above my head with one arm and trapped me with the other. He hoevered above me with obvious fury in his eyes.

"Stop. Hitting. Me." He said through gritted teeth. My breath got caught in my throat and my face went blank. We stayed in that awkward position for a few minutes wtih Jonghyun trying to cath his breath and with me unvoluntarily holding mine.

After a while, I used my remaining strength to wrench my wrists free and push him off. Fortuantely, he obliged and ended up sitting next to me on the bed. Composing my self, I breathed, "I repeat. Why are you in my room?" 

He scratched his head bewildered before looking around. His eyes rounded in shock and he froze. I crossed my arms and raised an accusing brow.

"I-I...you see...after putting those groceries away, I went to take a shower and brush my teeth...a-and...there wasn't anymore toothpaste...so I knocked on your door...but you were already asleep...I tried waking you up--YOU KNOW YOU ARE A HEAVY SLEEPER." I gave him a look.

"So you ended up sleeping on the floor, from trying to wake me up?" I concluded. He warily nodded, rubbing the back of his head.

"I was really tired, and I totally forgot that I was still in your room when I out..." He cheekily grinned. I rolled my eyes. Sighing heavily, I pulled the covers off of me and got up. Jonghyun watched me with a curious look.

"Where are you going?" I looked back at him once I reached my bedroom door. 

"Um, to the bathroom. I'm showering first." I stated, opening the door halfway. He tilted his head to the side in confusion and seriously my heart couldn't beat any louder. What the hell Jonghyun! Stop doing that face! It's so ugly!...but cute. OMG SHUT UP MIND!

"Why...?" I rolled my eyes. Slamming the door shut, I turned abck around to him and glared.

"If you have forgotten, Mr. Dino, we have a tutor coming today. And besides, girls take longer so they should go first." I scoffed and opened the door once again before shutting it close and leaving for the bathroom.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I completely forgot that we had 'school' today. I slumped my shoulders, trying to think back whether it was Yoona or Donghae. I groaned and covered my face with hands. We have Donghae today...UGHHHH.

"Stupid tutor...teacher...ugh." I rubbed my temples in annoyance. What I said earlier to Jessica wasn't completely a lie.

There was no more toothpaste and Jessica had organized the bathroom to the point where I didn't even know where it was. So I went to her room to ask her when I found her fast asleep, her back facing me.

Okay, yes I nudged her a little bit to wake her up and all she did was turn around so that her back was facing the wall. The moonlight had directly hit her features and I couldn't help but be mesmerized. 

She truly was beautiful. And I couldn't deny it.

She hasn't changed at all. She was cute in first grade and she's gorgeous now.

I ended gazing at her face for what felt like an hour before I dozed off.

So...yeah. I accidentally slept in her room without brushing my teeth and changing out of my clothes. If you put it like that, it sounds really gross.

Shaking my head, I got up from her bed and decided to make breakfast since Jessica was occupying the bathroom. I heard the water from the shower from the kitchen as I thought about what to cook. Settling with pancakes, I got all the ingredients and went right to work.

Finishing up, I set the table and placed the plate of pancakes in the middle right when the doorbell rang. I frowned and glanced at the wall clock.

He's early. Damn. Wanted to come to the flirting session with Jessica that badly?

I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him the first couple times he rang the bell, but it just kept ringing until it just bugged the drao out of me.

"Alright! I'm coming!" I shouted to the door, frustrated. Mumbling curse words, I trudged to the entrance. Expecting an unhappy Donghae, I put on a fake smile and unlocked the door.

"Why are you here so ear--" I was cut off when I noticed a very familiar face smiling brightly at me. My eyes widened in shock. "What the heck are you doing here?"

Krystal frowned and pushed past me. Thats when I realized she was dragging a suitcase with her. 

"And why are you bringing your stuff?" Completely ignoring my questions, she stopped at the living room and turned towards me.

"Where's Sooyeon unnie?" she asked. I cocked my head in confusion.

"Who...?" Right then, Jessica came out of the bathroom with dripping hair and pajamas. She looked up and was startled to find Krystal staring at her.

"What the... Krys, what are you doing here?!" She placed her hand above her chest as if she was recovering from a heart attack. Krystal grinned, an eye smile plastered on her face.

"Surprise!" She giggled and waved her hands dramatically in the air before running towards Jessica to give her a hug. Jessica stood with a bemused expression on her face. She turned towards me for an explanation btu I just shrugged. Krystal pulled away with glistening eyes.

"Umma agreed!" She beamed. Jessica narrowed her eyes at her.

"To what?" Krystal bounced up and down in her spot before speaking.

"I'm living with you guys! What's up, roommate?" she nudged Jessica in the arm lightly, while still smiling.

"Wait...WHAT?!" 

~~~

Annyeong!~ ^___^

Back with an update! So...Krystal is living with them?!

Uh oh... Krystal vs. Jonghyun!

Keke~

Wait for next update!

Luv ya~~~

 

~~Your authors~~