Best Friends Forever!

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jessica's POV

I have been going out with Donghae every once in a while after lessons, and Jonghyun didn't do anything about it. 

He had Yoona to worry about anyway.

Luckily, today was a Saturday and we didn't have to see her.

"I still don't know why you can't just ask for a new girl tutor." Jonghyun grumbled while we were eating breakfast. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up. You should be glad that a girl is even checking you out." I spat. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" He dropped the fork he was holding and folded his arms.

"I'm saying you're ugly. Wasn't it obvious?" Jonghyun's eyes rounded and he rubbed his chest, pouting.

"Ouch, that really hurt. You should go explain that to all my girlfriends." He smirked. I made a gagging reflex.

"Ugh, you're really disgusting, you dino." I glowered at him.

"Pest of a ."

"Son of a mother--" Before I could cuss him out, the doorbell rang. Jonghyun shrank back in his seat.

"What the hell? Are you going out with Donghae, again?" I scoffed.

"No, I don't know who's here." Jessica raised an eyebrow. "Maybe it's one of your ." Jonghyun huffed.

"That's impossible, nobody knows I live here besides my friends."

"Then who is at the door?!" I asked. It rang again. 

"Go get it." Jonghyun ordered.

"How about you go on your two left feet and get it yourself." But I went over to the door and peeked through the peep-hole.

I gasped, and excitement ran through my veins. I yanked the door open with a shriek.

"TIFFANY!" Tiffany looked up from the ground and grinned back.

"JESSICA!" We hugged and jumped around giddily. 

"Yah, what's with the racket!" Jonghyun's voice was coming from the kitchen. Tiffany stopped jumping and her eyes rounded.

"So...it's really true? You guys are LIVING together?!" Tiffant silently shrieked. I looked at her with a blunt expression.

"You thought I was kidding?" Tiffany shrugged.

"I have to see to believe." Jessica rolled her eyes, but smiled.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY HERE! WE SHOULD SPEND THE DAY TOGETHER!~" I asked hopefully. She slung an arm around my neck.

"Duhh~ Why do you think I asked your mom for the address to this place?" She grinned. Just then, Jonghyun came storming in with a glass of orange juice by his lips.

"YAH! CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE --"

"Hello to you too." Tiffany let go of me and crossed her arms, with a raised eyebrow. Jonghyun choked on his juice. Tiffany faked sympathy.

"Aw, you're choking up." She pouted. Jonghyun recovered from his minor choke-up and glared at her.

"What the--"

"Jonghyun! That isn't a way to treat your guest! Don't use such language in front of me." Tiffany rolled her eyes. I giggled from the sidelines. Jonghyun just wiped his lips.

"Whatever. What are you doing here, anyway?" He snapped. Tiffany batted her eyelashes and put on a sultry look.

"Well to meet you in bed, of course!" Jonghyun gawked at her. Even I did a double-take.

"WHAT?!" We both said in unison. Oddly enough, my heart started racing at a fast rate. Tiffany likes him?! I thought in shock. Then Jonghyun straightened up.

"Well well well, I'm glad you finally see me that way." Jonghyun winked. I coughed awkwardly.

"So you hit on my best friend, but you take no interest on an older woman?" Jessica stated. Tiffany stared at us in disbelief.

"I'm just kidding. Ew, you actually thought that I would come all the way here just to sleep with Jonghyun! What the eff?! I have WAY better taste." Tiffany scoffed. I clutched on my heart and breathed a sigh. Why am I so relieved?

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at her. "So...you don't like me?" Tiffany laughed out loud.

"You guys are impossible." She shook her head and walked past Jonghyun to examine the household.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Tiffany and Jessica stayed up in her room and talked for another hour. I rolled my eyes when I heard another impecablely annoying round of laughter.

"I can't stand them. They're way too annoying." I thought out loud and went towards the door, grabbing my phone and keys. Calling Key and them, I drove over to the ice cream shop to hang out. When I arrived there, I found them all there.

"Hyung!" Taemin waved his hand frantically to call me over. Eyes were staring at me weirdly and I cursed in my mind. Stupid maknae.

Key turned around and grinned. "What's up?" He asked when I plopped down next to him. I rubbed my temples and grunted. Minho raised an eyebrow.

"Girl problems?" He smirked. I glared at him.

"Yes," All their eyes widened. "But not like that. Tiffany and Jessica won't shut up and I am just bored. So I called you guys." I shrugged. Then their shoulders relaxed.

"For a minute there I thought you liked Jessica again." Key mumbled. I stiffened, but didn't say anything. 

"I don't, so you don't have anything to worry about." I growled. 

"Woah, hyung. No need to get offensive." Onew said.

"I'm not!" I snapped, turning away.

"Sure you aren't. But whatever, we wanted to invite you somwhere anyways." Key evasively announced. I raised an eyebrow.

"What now?"

"We're going to have a party tonight and we wanted you to come along!" Taemin gleefully answered Key for him. 

"Party?" They all nodded. "Yeah, did you forget that it's Key hyung's birthday?" I laughed nervously. Crap! I forgot!

"Of course not! Psh! You know me, never forgetting!" I tried to laugh it off. Minho rolled his eyes.

"You forgot." I slammed my hands on the table.

"No I didn't!" That earned an audience. I sheepishly sat back down, and bowed at the rest of the customers.

"Mianhae..." But I brightened towards my friends.

"Yes! Finally! Something to do!" Key rolled his eyes.

"We knew you would be up for it, even if you did forget. But there's a slight requirement this time." He said.

"What is it?" My friends looked at eachother then back at Jonghyun.

"You need to have a date."

~~~

Aahhh mianhae~~~ y chapter right here! But please be patient! I'll try to update a better one next time! 

 

~~Your Authors~~