Forgive Me.

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jessica's POV

Donghae had offered to take a drive in his car, but of course I refused. Instead we took a walk to the park. The fresh breeze greeted me with the warming sun grazing my face. It was a sign that it was starting to become spring yet again. A smile of content crossed my face.

Nature would always be here to cheer me up.

While I was enjoying the moment, I almost forgot that Donghae was still with me walking. I felt an intense gaze casted upon my face and I whipped my head in his direction. I groaned inwardly.

I can't believe he hadn't left yet....

I faced him, my brow furrowed. "Why are you still here?" I asked, out of the blue, a little too harshly than I had intended. He looked back down, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"You thought I would actually leave you to be happy by yourself?" He teased, a smirk crossing his face. I scoffed and folded my arms.

"Yeah. I was that hopeful." I mumbled. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. I stopped walking abruptly and turned to him. "Why are you smiling? Aren't you pissed that I'm holding a grudge against you?" He stopped walking too and paused. His face gazed somewhere off to the side as if thinking, his eyes squinted as the sun shaded his eyes.

I couldn't believe it. He was still this gorgeous...

His features were so close to perfect, masculine but gentle. His eyes almond-shaped, his warm brown orbs glistening...

When he faced me again, I was taken aback and my thoughts were interrupted. "Jessica..."

I blinked twice. "What?"

He sighed. "Can we sit? I don't like talking while standing." I scoffed, but I followed him to a nearby bench in the park. I sat a couple feet away from him, and placed my hands on my lap.

"Speak. I don't want to stay long." I grumbled. Beside me, I heard him chuckle again.

"Waeyo? You keep laughing and smiling and I'm here just being the Grouch." 

"Yah." I whipped my head at him.

"BWOH!" I gasped at how close we were. He had moved closer and was barely a foot away from me. His eyes locked with mine and I saw his pupils darting back and forth as if searching my eyes. I held my breath and tried to look anywhere but at him. 

"Sica..." I fumbled to get my words out. A drop of sweat was forming at the side of my forehead. He hadn't used that nickname...in so long...

"W-What?" He sighed and leaned away. He didn't look at me when he spoke but instead looked ahead.

"I'm sorry... Forgive me, jebal." I knew why he was apologizing. But, I couldn't fogive him, yet.

"No.." It was silent for a while. "You know Yoona is our other tutor?" I blurted.

He whipped his head at me with a shocked expression. "Chincha?" I nodded, before letting out a sigh.

"She's still the same. Beautiful--cough, cough--smart--COUGH, COUGH--young, annoying, cocky, ty--"

"Okay, I get it." Donghae held his hands up in surrender. I laughed, which brought him to crack a small smile as well. I realized that I was still smiling, and hurriedly cleared my throat. I looked away from him, at the playground at the other side of the park.

"I can't forget what happened. And it'd be weird if we start dating--"

"Whoever said anything abour dating again?" He asked. I froze. I turned to him again.

"I-I...I was...uh--" He started laughing again.

"I'm just teasing Jessica..." He assured me. "I know that it'd be really awkward. Especially with your friend living with you." I scoffed.

"Who told you that Jonghyun and I were friends? Have you seen the way we act around eachother?" My brow raised.

"But usually you only start out like that..." He mumbled, barely audible.

"Excuse me? Are you implying that I might actually turn out to like Kim Jonghyun?" I faked a laugh. But on the inside, I felt kind of disappointed. And I didn't know why.

He shrugged. "We can only watch and see." I abruptly stood up, not standing this any more.

"Whatever. This conversation is over." I was about to walk past him--ugh, bad idea. I should've turned around...--but he grabbed onto my wrist, yanking me towards him. Next thing I knew, I was sitting on his lap.

"Sica..." My fists balled up. He needed to stop calling me that. It justs makes me go weak and remember him and--

I couldn't even finish my thoughts when Donghae used his finger to turn my head to face him. 

"Yah--" But Donghae finished my own sentence and pressed our lips together. My eyes flew open, but Donghae didn't stop. He nibbled on my bottom lip as if begging me to kiss him back, but I pulled away standing back up. "Donghae. Stop--"

"Jessica, please. I love you. I didn't love Yoona. Yes, it's true that I cheated on you, but it was all an accident. Yoona had tricked me to follow her. She kissed me!" Donghae protested. His past calm and serious self turned into a panicked, desperate ex-boyfriend that he was.

"But...you kissed her back." I choked on a sob, and I felt my eyes brim with tears. I quickly looked up at the sky to prevent them from falling. I COULD NOT EFFING CRY RIGHT NOW! What the hell!

"No! It was all a misunderstanding. Jessica, please forgive me. I'll make it all up to you. I promise." Donghae said sincerely. I dared to look at him. His eyes were frantic and he was seriously on the verge of begging on his knees. Just when he was kneeling down, I stopped him.

"Okay, okay. I...I forgive you..." I couldn't even believe I was actually saying this. He looked up at me, hope filling his eyes.

"Really? You...you do?" I sighed, folding my arms. 

"Yeah. Just...don't kneel in front of me. People will get the wrong idea." I muttered, looking away. I heard the shuffling of grass and knew that he had gotten up. I turned towards him and saw him smiling. My lips curved upwards as well.

"Thank you, Sica. I won't let you regret it. I promise." Donghae assured. I nodded, waving it away. I started walking towards the direction of my house. Donghae yelled, "Yah! Jessica!"

I rubbed my ears irritatedly. "Wae?! Do you something else you have to say?"

He nodded. I groaned. "What?"

"It's the Grudge. Not the Grouch." I gaped at him. 

Really? This is what he...wow.

"Oh god. You..." I shook my head but a smile crept up my face. He grinned back, waving. 

"See you!~" Then he ran off in the other direction.

~~~

Yayyy updatee~~~ comment and subscribe! 

Gomawo my lovely readers~~

~~Your Authors~~