Donghae Pays a Visit

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

(ALERT!!!!! I am using a lot of bad language here so please apologize for my use)


Jonghyun's POV

Finally, the -of-a-teacher left after a VERY interesting tutor session. The whole time, she was busy flirting with me and getting her nasty self all over me.

UGH. 

I usually love a girl's attention, but seriously this is just plain nasty.

She looks so innocent and plain on the outside, but she is SUCH a tramp//.

Jessica hasn't told me exactly what happened between her and Yoona, but based on the way she acts, I can guess that it wasn't pretty. After an hour and a half of 'teaching', Yoona decided tp ack her things and go. I gladly escorted her to the door, while Jessica stood by the couch. It was a good idea, because who knew what would happen if they had some alone time. I opened the door for her, like the gentleman I am.

Yoona turned to me with a smile. "Bye Jonghyun! Don't miss me too much" She winked. Why would I look forward to seeing you in a couple of days?

Before I could say another word, she turned and walked out the door. I shuddered and hurriedly closed the door and heaved a sigh of relief.

"She seems interested in you." Jessica commented, her arms folded and a smirk dared to play on her lips. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Well, I'm not applying to be her next bed-mate." I grumbled, stacking my textbooks and hauling them into my arms. Jessica cracked a smile, and took her stack of books as well. 

"Looks like we have the whole day to ourselves." She suddenly remarked after returning from her room. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess." Plopping onto the couch. I grabbed the remote and started aimlessly flipping through channels.

"You going somewhere with your friends?" She asked. Her voice was a lot nearer and when I turned my head to answer I realized that she was right in front of me.

"Maybe. I think they're still at school though." I mumbled. The thought of going to a highschool was so longing. It's only been a couple of days and I'm already missing being in classrooms, flirting with some chicks and getting remarks in return of my compliments. It was still kind of weird staying at home all day. Especially with Jessica.

"Where are you going?" I asked, not peeling my eyes off the T.V screen. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jessica an eyebrow.

"Why do you care?" she scoffed. I stopped flipping channels and stared at her.

"You asked me first. I should be able to wonder were you're going to, ya know." I shot at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Well, you were stupid enough to tell me. I just wanted to strike up a convo here." I dropped the remote on the couch beside me.

"Do you really want tp argue about the stupidest things?" I countered. She straightened up and placed her hands on her hips.

"Why? Who said I was arguing with you?"

"You did."

"No I didn't!" Jessica protested.

"You just forgot." I snapped.

"Or, you're just lying."

"Why would I lie?"

"CUZ YOU'RE A BIG DINO-HEAD!" She spat at my face. Her eyes dangerously eyeing me.

"DO YOU WANT TO GO THERE YOU SPOILED LITTLE BARBIE DOLL?!" She gasped at my comment, and I smirked at her.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BARBIE DOLL, DINO HEAD?!?! YOU SPEND MORE TIME DOING YOUR HAIR THAN ME!?" She growled. I grabbed my chest and pretended to be hurt. Before I could return a nasty comment, the door bell rang. We both stopped and stared at the door, as if it were deceving us. But a knock came. Jessica checked the time on her phone.

"It's too early for Tiffany to be here..." She muttered. I lit up and pointed at her.

"A-HA! You're going somewhere with Tiffany!" She glared at me and was about to attack me again, when the door bell rang again. Cautiously, Jessica went over to the door, and slowly twisted the door knob. She peeked outside and a gasp escaped .

~~~

Jessica's POV

Jonghyun had come to my side after a low gasp escaped my lips. He was the first to speak.

"Oh, Mr. Lee! What are you doing here?" He questioned. I flinched when he called Donghae Mr. Lee and not by his real name. He wasn't that old after all. He just was in college.

Donghae was wearing normal clothes, a v-neck and jeans, but another accessory caught my eye.

My eyes narrowed and I eyed him.

"Why do you have my purse?" I snapped. Jonghyun eyed the purse in his hands as well. His eyes widened.

Donghae sheepishly smiled, and my heart thumped in my chest. I would hold onto it to prevent Donghae from hearing it, but I didn't want to look weird. Donghae's smile would always do that. No matter what relationship status they were at.

"Um, actually you forgot to pick it up from the ground that one time we bumped into eachother by the ice cream shop." He recalled. I searched my brain for the memory and it suddenly replayed in my head. My eyes rounded, but turned into slits again.

He held the small handbag towards Jessica. "Here." I hesitated, but snatched the bag anyway. Jonghyun snapped at me.

"Aren't you going to thank him?" I snarled at him, but glanced at Donghae was almost looked expectant for a thanks. 

"Thanks." I mumbled. I gripped onto my purse tighter and was about to walk away leaving them to talk, but Donghae called my name.

Instinctively, my knees began to weaken and buckle.

UGH! I hate when he does this to me!? Why is it happening now!!!

I whirled around and muttered, "What?"

"Er, well. I was wondering if we could have a walk around the park or something. I wanted to talk to you--"

"No." I instantly blurted and turned to storm into my room. But Jonghyun grabbed my wrist and turned me around again. 

"Wait, aren't you gonna go talk to him?" His whispered gruffly. I wriggled my arm free from his grasp and glared at him.

"Why should I? I don't to hear anythinghe has to say." I spat. Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"Go talk to him, for goodness sakes! The guy looks like he wants to tell you something important."

"Why do you care anyway? Do you want me out of your sight that badly?" I snarled. Jonghyun smirked.

"Maybe." I clenched my fists, and crossed my arms.

"You're such a dino-head."

"And you're such a ."

"Dinosaur!"

"Brat!"

Someone cleared their throat behind us. We turned and saw Donghae leaning on the door frame.

"So...can we go? Please? I really need to talk to you." He pleaded. I faced Jonghyun and he nodded encouragingly. I really did not want to go, but my gut was pulling me towards Donghae as if willing me to just step out the door. I sighed frustratedly, before stomping past Jonghyun.

"You are so dead if this walk was pointless, dino-head." I muttered under my breath, but was almost positive that Jonghyun caught it.

Donghae gave me a small smile and led me out of the house. His touch sent goosebumps up my arms and I took a huge step forwards away from him.

"I'll be back soon." I mumbled and walked out of the door.

~~~

Hey guys! Finally an update! And since it's summer vacation, I might be able to update more, YAY! ^^

Look forward to it and please do leave comments and visit my other Jonghyun fic! :D