Intoxicating "Beach Ball."

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jonghyun's POV

A knock came on the door right when I stepped out of the bathroom.

I groaned, the tutor was coming again today.

Jessica then stepped out of her room, glancing at the door before cocking her eyebrow at Jonghyun. "Aren't you going to get that?" She said groggily as she wiped her droopy eyes.

I see you've forgotten about yesterday... I thought

I looked at her up and down. She was wearing panda-patterned pajamas with matching panda head slippers.

"You better get changed unless you want to meet our tutor looking like a..." I paused. She crossed her arms and gave me a challenging look, as if daring me to criticize  her. "Nevermind." I rubbed the back of my head and headed towards the door. Out of the corner of my eye, Jessica was heading back to her room and came back out with extra clothes and a towel.

"You already washed up?" She asked, her hand on the doorknob. I nodded, giving her a smirk.

"Why? Were you worried that I'd walk into the bathroom while you were in there?" I huffed. "Yeah, right. Like I'd ever do that."

She scoffed. "I wasn't even thinking about that you effing ert!" She walked in the bathroom, slamming the door hard.

"Brat." I muttered before advancing towards the door again after another impatient knock.

"I'M COMING GODDAMMIT!" I hissed. Impatient little--

Yanking the door opened, ready to shoot this person a piece of my mind, I paused.

Standing before me was a girl. A very pretty yet nerdy looking girl holding three HUGE textbooks in her hands. She looked kind of surprised when I confronted her, but she smiled.

"Um, is this the Kim and Jung household?" She asked sweetly. Her sultry but innocent voice surprised me. It did NOT match her look. I scratched my head.

"Um, yeah. Are you the other tutor?" I asked. She nodded, shooting me a smile.  I nodded, moving out of the way. "Come in." I gestured to the couch. She sweeped past me, and an alluring--yet poisoning--scent drifted to my nose. I coughed, pinching my nose with my thumb and forefinger.

UGH! I HATE women's perfume.

She looked back at me. "Are you okay?" I breathed in from my mouth and spoke with a squeaky, pinched voice.

"Yeah, just...don't like your perfume." She tilted her head in confusion. "It's very strong. It kinda irritates my nose." I explained, breathing in from my mouth.

"Why are you talking like that?" She asked, giggling. I quickly let go of my nose and scoffed.

"Like what?" 

"Like I intoxicated you with my looks." She winked. I gaped at her.

Was she really this cocky? 

"Umm...okay?" The girl grinned, turned around and spotted the low coffee table. She placed the books down on the table, purporsely raising her higher. That's when I noticed that she was wearing a dress...and how short it was. My eyes widened and I quickly turned away, blushing.

WHAT THE HELL?!?! Did umma give us the right tutor? WHY IS SHE TRYING TO SEDUCE ME?!?!

Before I could say anymore, Jessica came out of the bathroom.

"JONGHYUN! WHERE IS THE EFFING TOOTH--" She stopped in the middle of her sentence, when her eyes landed on the girl tutor. Instantly, there was this dark aura radiating from her skin.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Her voice was low and scary. The girl turned and faced Jessica, and slowly her face lit up--in a bad way.

"Oh! I didn't think I would find you here, Jessica." She said. I gasped. THEY KNEW EACHOTHER?!

Jessica scoffed. "You didn't answer me: WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY ING HOUSE?!"

This cannot be good.

I suddenly felt a little terrified at what was happening. Jessica could get really mad sometimes. That's the kind of brat she is.

The girl smirked then smiled. A little too evilly.

She ignored Jessica and turned to me. I winced, as if she was going to attack me. She held her hand out and gave me one of her 'innocent' grins.

"I'm Im Yoona. Your second tutor."

~~~

Jessica's POV

Please excuse me for a quick moment...

WHATTHEICANNOTBELIEVESHEISHEREICANNOTBELIEVETHISTHEEFFINGISHERE--

I was rudely interrupted by a clear of the throat. I whipped my head angrily at the culprit.

"WHAT?!" I glared at Jonghyun who flinched. I smirked inwardly, pleased that I scared him.

"Um, are you okay?" He asked, while pouring orange juice in a glass. I bored my eyes into his skull.

"DO I LOOK OKAY?!" I snapped. He shushed me.

"Shut up, you don't want her to hear you." He chided. I whipped my head back to what I was doing. Yoona was in the living room getting our lesson started, and she had asked Jonghyun to fo fetch her a drink and some snacks. Refusing to be alone with her, I tagged along and placed some store-bought cookies on a plate.

"Do you know her?" I was about to snap at him again, but he took a cookie and stuffed it into my mouth.

"If you yell at me again, I will drag you into a room alone with Yoona and you will stay in there for however long it takes for you to--" I stuffed a cookie in his mouth as well.

"Stop babbling, geez." I rolled my eyes and swallowed the last of my cookie.

"So answer me." Her said, while some crumbs fell to the floor. I shook my head in disgust.

"Yeah, I know her." I stated, placing the plate full of cookies on a tray.

"And?" He took half of the cookie that wasn't clogged in his throat and bite it. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And I hate her." I was about to walk away with the tray, but he grabbed my arm.

"Yah! Don't leave me hanging!" He frowned. I sighed.

"It's a long story."

"Then shorten it." He stuffed the rest of the cookie in his mouth. I tightened my grip on the tray. Slowly, I slammed the tray onto the counter causing some cookies to fall from the plate to the bare tray. Crossing my arms, I raised an eyebrow.

"You are so persistent you know that?" He grinned cheekily.

"Thanks. Now spill." I rolled my eyes again. 

"Fine." I paused. "She's the ing beach ball that ruined me and Donghae's relationship!" I said through gritted teeth.

Jonghyun cocked an amused eyebrow. "Beach ball?"

"FINE! She's the that ruined me and Donghae's relationship, happy?" She growled, grabbing the tray and heading towards the living room. He grabbed the orange juice and blocked my way. Setting the drink on the tray, he eyed me.

"So...both our tutors are on bad terms with you?" He asked. I looked away.

Donghae isn't on bad terms with me. I'm on bad terms with him.

"Sure. You could say that." I peeked at the living room, finding Yoona flipping through a textbook. "Look, I would tell you the whole story now, but we have to get this outta my house first." Passing him, I practically dropped the tray onto Yoona's lap.

"Have a nice snack, ." I muttered the last word. She glanced at me before digging into her cookies and orange juice. Jonghyun appeared beside me.

"By the way, I spit in her drink." He whispered to my ear. I gasped covering my mouth, earning a weird look from Yoona. I gave her a crooked smile, before turning to Jonghyun. He winked and walked away, having a seat on a lounge chair.

~~~

Heeeyyyy guysss :) Hope you enjoyed my update!

BTW: ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! 

I have another Jonghyun fanfic! Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192986/ew-get-off-me-you-ert-shinee-you-kimjonghyun-romancecomedy

It's a You fic! And it's still pretty new~~ Read if interested :)

My co-author also has an upcoming Jonghyun fanfic that might come soon so please watch out for that too!

 

~~Your Authors~~