Her confession

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

Hana is waiting for Hoya at the park. It’s almost 8.10 PM right now. They had promised to meet at the park at 8 PM but Hoya hasn’t arrived yet.

Could it be that he forget about our meeting? She thought.

 

“Hanaaa~ah”.

 

Hoya is running towards Hana, but he’s wearing a... tuxedo?

 

“Hoya oppa. You’re here. But why are you wearing a tuxedo?”

 

Hana couldn’t help but to stare at the person in front of her, from head to the toe. Hoya is looking absolutely dashing in the tuxedo and his hair is all styled up.

 

She’s calling me oppa again.. Hana~ah, I miss you calling me oppa, do you know that? But he’s afraid to say that out loud, afraid that he will ruin the moment, again.

 

“First of all, I am really really sorry for being late. My parent called me after our conversation on the phone and they asked me to join them for a dinner tonight at 8.30PM, but I am not going to miss out the opportunity to meet you so I decided to just get ready and I shall meet them after this. “.

 

That was a mouthful from Hoya and he is still panting, feeling exhausted from running earlier on.

 

“But why are we meeting here though?”

“Wae oppa, do you want to meet at the hospital again? Did you realise that we always meet at the hospital? So I thought of a different place this time.” She laughs.

 

Ah, that laughs. I miss that, too. Ugh Hoya stop being cheesy!

 

“Hahaha, yeah that’s true. Well at least we can get more privacy here. Hana~ah, I'm really sorry but I’m running out of time right now, why do you want to meet me? I thought that you hated me...” He mumbles the last part.

"What, I hate you? What do you mean oppa? I can never hate you, why would you think like that?"

 

She didn’t say anything after that and Hoya is patiently waiting for her. It’s not because he wants to hurry and go to see his parent so badly, but the way Hana is acting, she seems to be troubled and in deep thinking.

Before he could say anything, Hana beat him to it and he is left speechless over what Hana just said to him.....

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter, finally! And again, sorry for the wait :(

Short chapter yes, but the next chapter will be published today too, oh well I just wanted to do another cliffhanger  :p

Oh well, can you guess what will happen next?

Comments about this chapter? What do you think? I'm sorry if it sounds rushing, because it is intended to be so :)

Did anyone of you feel troubled that I use some korean words in this story? Trust me, I didn't want to, because I thought it would be weird, but

they just came out naturally in my mind..

I AM NOW OBSESSED WITH B.A.P! Seriously, are they even a newcomer? I am in love, yes, in love with the song titled Unbreakable <3

 

Anyways, I finally move in to my new house, and I will be living with another housemate for the practicum until this May. 

Finally I can use the posters from the albums that I bought previously and hang them at the wall <3 hihi 

The room is still in mess though, things are basically everywhere.. I have to wait until I got a desk before I can proceed to unpack them completely.