Mother... in law?

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

“WHAT?!”

 

She couldn’t believe what Hoya had just asked her. He wants me to marry him? Is he insane? I’ve just known him less than a month!

 

 

“I like you.”

“What? Oh my god, this is insane Howon shi!”

He frown when Hana uses his real name when calling him.

“I know, but...”

“I have to go now. No, this isn’t right. Whatever you are thinking right now, please stop!”

 

 

With that, she left the room and gathers all her stuff and left the house.

 

Hoya stood still in his room. He couldn’t believe what he had told her earlier. But, from the first time he met her, he couldn’t stop thinking about her. Something, something about her that makes him going crazy.

 

“What have I done? I shouldn’t have asked her that! I’m screwed..” Hoya sigh.

 

 

1 week later

Hoya is at Woohyun’s room. He’s been visiting his hyung when he has the times. But since the accident between him and Hana occurred, he had never met Hana even when he visited Woohyun around the time when Hana usually visits her brother. He wants to apologise to Hana. He’s too shy to ask Woohyun about her whereabouts. But he’s sure that Hana didn’t tell Woohyun anything about the accident, or else, he would have been dead by now.

He sighed. It seems that he won’t be able to meet her today too. It’s getting late now.

 

 

“Hyung, I have to go now. I have something to do.”

 

 

He goes to meet Myungsoo, he needs to talk about this with someone. His heart is going to explode anytime soon, it’s making him going crazy.

 

 

“Myungsoo, I think I’ve made the biggest mistake, no, the stupidest mistake in my whole entire life."

"I think I must have gone crazy that night.”

“What do you mean Howon?”

“I.. I asked Hana to marry me.”

“You WHAT?!” Myungsoo couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

“Hey, don’t shout! Someone will hear you. I know, stupid right? I don’t know why I said those words to Hana that day. She’s been avoiding me for the whole week, somehow I think my heart is going to explode because of that. Myungsoo what have I done?”

“Wait wait, so you two know each other?”

“Well, we met few times before, me and Woohyun hyung is very close now. And do you know that she created a nickname for me? Hoya.. I really like that nickname. ” Hoya smile.

“It’s sweet and..”

“Hold on now, wow Howon, I don’t know what to say.. But, do you actually, really likes her?”

“Yes, I do. I don’t know, and I’m not certain why, but the way my heart skip a beat when I see her smile, when she looks into my eyes, when she calls me Hoya.. I have never felt that after Eunhee left.. or maybe even when I’m with Eunhee.”

“Indeed, you sounds in love, friend. But don’t you think it’s too early to ask her to marry you?”

“I know, but I just feel the need to protect her. I hate seeing her crying. I saw her cried that one day, and I swear, that would be the last time she will ever cry. Eventhough she seems strong, but her eyes say the otherwise. I want to protect her...”

 

 

Myungsoo smiles. His friend sounds like he’s really in love.

 

 

Little did they know that Hana was actually standing outside of Myungsoo’s office. She wants to see Dr.Kim to ask him about his brother’s operation. She was about to knock his door when she saw Hoya and Myungsoo in the office, talking about her. They forgot to close the door. Their voices could have easily accessible to everyone who walk near the office.

Hoya really likes me? She thought that Hoya was only joking that day. She was mad because she thought that Hoya was just messing with her heart, but she was wrong. But isn’t it too early to even asked me to marry him? But hearing what Hoya said about her earlier, she was speechless.  

 

 

“Alright, meet you later buddy. Drive safely.”

 

 

She quickly turns around to leave the area knowing that Hoya is leaving. No, she doesn’t want to meet Hoya, yet. But someone was standing beside her and she bumped into her lightly.

 

 

“Omooo, I’m really really really sorry, are you ok?”

“Oh, I’m ok, it’s fine don’t worry.” The lady smile to her.

 

“Omma?”

“Ah, Howon ah.”

 

 

Her eyes widen. Omma? Omma?!

She turns around, just to met Hoya’s widened eyes.

 

“Hana?”

 

 

She changed her gaze to Myungsoo, turns around and quickly bow to the middle age woman that she had just bumped into, which according to Hoya, is his mother. One word, awkward.

 

 

“I’m really sorry.”

 

 

With that, she left the scene. Did his mother hear the conversation? Oh no, please god, no..

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh oh, do you think Hoya's mom actually heard what Hoya and Myungsoo was talking about? 

We shall found out about it in the next chapter :)

Pardon for any grammar mistakes, I'm too sleepy right now T,T

As always, comments and subscribes if you like my story <3