Sarang, sarang, sarang...

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

 

 

 


My husband,

I know by now you have already found out that I lied to you. I am sorry. I am sorry that I lied to you. I made this decision on my own. I need time to think by myself, Hoya. I don't want to leave you... I want to be by your side, for eternity.. But when I heard the truth behind the separation between the two of you, I can’t be selfish, can't I?

Selfish? What Selfish? There’s nothing between the two of us anymore.

I have never doubt your love to me, and I am thankful that I met you, married to a person called Lee Howon, or what I like to call him, Hoya. To tell you the truth, I agreed to marry you because I found out that you’re the one who donated the money to Woohyun’s oppa surgery. Are you angry at me now?

No. Never.

 I wasn’t ready to be someone’s wife. I am afraid. I’m afraid that I will fail miserably. That is why it took me for a while to accept you in my heart. Pabo me huh? Time flew by and I started to fall in love with you without even knowing it. Yes I did. Do you hear me Lee Howon? I love you.

I love you too, Jung Hana.

But when we are at our happiest, something happened. Something that I thought could only happen in dramas. If I just ignore this, then it will be very selfish of me. That is why I need time to think. I know, wherever I try to hide from you, you could easily find me. That is why I’m asking you not to find me. If you love me, please. Please let me be alone for a while. When the time has arrived, I will be the one who will find you.

.....

Take a good care of yourself. Don’t forget to eat and don’t work until late of night eo?

Remember that I will always love you. Sarang, sarang, sarang...

 

 

 

 

He fell on his knees and cried his heart out while clutching onto the letter.