Heartbreaker

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

 

 

 

 

Hana was preparing for the breakfast when Hoya came down and get ready for the office. She felt a warm pair of arms hugged her from behind, and she smiled. She continued cooking without saying anything and he planted a kiss on her cheek. He rested his head on her shoulder and watched her finishing the breakfast.

 

 

“Hana ah.”

“Um?”

“Are you ready for our honeymoon?”

 

She stopped her movements, and turned around to face him.

 

 

“Honeymoon?”

“Yes.” He smiled.

“Really?”

 

 

He giggled. She was so cute.

He pinched lightly on her nose and laughed.

 

 

“Yes Jung Hana, I am not kidding right now. But if you still don’t want to believe, then nevermind.” He smirked.

“Oppaa..”

 

“Omo, is that an aegyo I just saw?”

She lightly hit his shoulder and giggled. She turned to the stove and continued cooking. He hugged her again and they stayed in that position until she finished her cooking.

 

 

 

“Where do you want to go baby?”

“Anywhere. As long as I’m with you.”

He smiled upon hearing the sentence from her.

 

 

They had breakfast together before he went to the office, which after several attempts from Hana pushing him out of the door because he wanted to skip the work and stayed with her at home.

 

She actually had a plan to do a surprise for him by bringing lunch to the office. After sending him away, she quickly clean up the foods and prepared for the new dishes.

 

 

 

 

She entered the building and was greeted by the staffs. She bowed back to them with a wide smile on her face..

She met Hoya’s assistant, Sera and asked her about Hoya’s whereabout.

 

 

“Oh he is in a meeting with the other managers.”

“Ah I see. Well, this is going to be a surprise for him anyways. Can I go inside of his office?”

“Yes of course Madam.”

“And please don’t let him know that I’m here.”

 

 

Sera did a zipping mouth motion and they both chuckled.

 

She went into his office. His room was big and spacious.

Must be not that hard to find a place to hide.

 

 

Her eyes scanning the whole room while searching for a spot to hide when she saw a picture of her and Hoya on his desk. A smile crept on her face. She continued scanning the room and she found a perfect spot to hide. It was on the left side of his office.

She quickly hide in that spot when she heard noises from the outside.

 

“Any other schedule for today, Sera?”

“Another meeting on 2 pm and no more.” The assistant replied.

“Good. I’ll head back to home right after the meeting so reject any other appointments after that.”

 

 

She smiled upon hearing that from him.

She waited until Sera went out. She took a deep breath and ready to come out from her hiding place but stopped when she heard loud noises and a bang.

 

“I’m so sorry Boss, I already told her that she can’t come in.”

There’s a long silence before she heard him said;

 

“It’s okay Sera. You can go now.”

 

 

 

“What do you want?”

“Haven’t heard from you for a while so I decided to pay a visit.”

 

 

She gasped when she heard the familiar voice.

 

“I thought I’ve made it clear to you that night that I don’t want to have anything to do with you anymore. So stop bothering me.”

“Yes you did but you must hear my explanation first! Please just hear me out Howon. You think that I’m not hurt in the past like you did?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you think I left you because I didn’t love you?”

“Apparently yes.”

“No! I did love you, and still does!”

 

 

“Look. You’re not making any sense right now. Please st....”

“You parents asked me to leave you. They were the one who asked me to pursue my ballerina study overseas when I didn’t even want to. I wanted to stay beside you, with you. I love you Lee Howon. Do you think that I don’t feel anything to you when we spent our lives together since the kindergarten? Tell me!!”

 

 

She was literally shocked after she heard the explanation from Eun Hee.

 

 

“Don’t lie to me!”

 

“No I did not Howon ah. You can ask your parents if you want to. They asked me to leave you because they wanted you to stay focus in your study. I didn’t want to, but when they pleaded me, I couldn’t say no. I love them as my parents, as much as I love you Howon.”

 

The bag from her grip loosened and fell on the floor.

 

“Who’s that?”

She was too astonished to even reply to the person.

 

 

The door to her hiding place opened and revealed Hoya’s figure standing there, in shocked.

 

 

“Hh.. Hana ah, what are you doing here?”

“Oppa..”

 

“Hana ah, what are you doing here? What did you heard?” He stepped forward and hugged her. His gaze landed on the bag and he gasped when he saw lunch boxes.

“Oh my god.”

 

 

She couldn’t say anything. Her eyes looked emotionless. She didn’t reply to the hug, her hands didn’t move, at all.

Her eyes looked up when she saw a figure blocking the light from the room. She saw Eun Hee, with her hands covering , looking as shocked as she was.

 

“Oh my god.. Hana ah.”