Alone

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

 

They looked into each other eyes. Hana stared from far away. She was clueless on what to do. Should she interrupt their meeting?

She had to do something. When she was about to walk towards them, Hoya left the venue, without saying anything, with Eun Hee following behind him. She couldn’t believe what was happening. Eun Hee tried to stop him with holding onto his hands but he refused and threw her arms away from him. He walked passed Hana, didn’t even glanced at her. She could see frustration written all over his face. His eyes, the ones that used to carry such tender emotion, were filled with anger.

 

“Hana ah, I will explain to you later. I... I have to go.” Eun Hee convinced her.

 

She didn’t have to look back to know that she was running after him, her husband, Hoya.

 

Woohyun approached her with worried face.

 

“Sis, are you okay?”

 

She broke into tears and collapsed into the ground.

 

“Shh, it’s okay. It's okay. I’m here.” He pulled her into his embrace.

 

She continued to cry, her whole body shaken, but the warmth from Woohyun’s body made her feel relaxed a little. No, it shouldn’t be Woohyun who’s comforting me. It’s should be you, Howon. Why did you leave me here alone?

 

 “Hyung, Hana ah..” She heard Myungsoo’s voice behind her.

 

She looked into Myungsoo’s gaze, emotionless. She wandered her eyes, examining the whole room. It was quiet. Too quiet for her liking. There was no one in the room, except for Myungsoo and Woohyun.

 

“Where is everybody?” She asked.

 

“I’ve sent them home. It’s okay Hana ah, they wouldn’t say anything about this.”

“I want to go home.”

“Yes, let’s go home. I’ll send you. Come.”

“No, I want to go home. Alone.”

“Alone?! No you know I wouldn’t let you to be alone after what had happened.” Woohyun raised his voice a little.

“Please oppa, if you care for me, please let me be alone. I want to be alone. Please.” She begged.