Pregnancy book? For the future, maybe

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

Hoya birthday is just around the corner. Since then Hana was busy planning a party for him. She just wanted to do a simple party, that doesn’t involve any media, just their close friends.

And of course, Hoya too, is busy with his works. Thankfully Hana have Yaho to play with, if not, she would have been dead bored by now. Eventhough there’s a pool in their house now, she’s getting bored from swimming all the time, and she had probably read all the books in the library already.

She decided to send a text to Woohyun, regarding their plan.

 

“Oppa, do you think it will work?”

“Of course, don’t worry dongsaeng ah. I’m sure he won’t notice.”

“I’m nervous T.T.”

“Yah pabo, relax okay? Me and Myungsoo will help you. And I’m sure he won’t be able to forget about this birthday, ever.”

“Arasso. Komawo oppa.”

 

This year, it will be different. I will make this year to be unforgettable for you oppa. She smiles.

 

Then a text from Alicia arrived.

 

“Hana ah! How are you? Haven’t talked to you for a while. Mian, I was really busy with the business. My parents are killing me with the work >.<”

“Unnnieee! I’m good, thank you! Yeahh, haven’t texted you for a while too, mian. I was really busy as well >.<”

“Kekeke, it’s okay, I understood. So, what are you doing right now?”

“Nothing, I’ve just done bathing the puppy. Just texted my brother about my husband’s birthday party. Oh yeah, are you free on this Tuesday? If so, I’d like to invite you to the birthday party!”

“This Tuesday? I’ll check first then I will let you know okay?”

“Okay!”

 

 

Venue, checked. Guests, checked. Present, checked. Perfect. She smiles to herself.

Then she heard the main door opened. Hoya oppa? It’s still too early though.

 

“Babeeee, where are you?” She heard a familiar voice which made she smiled.

“Oppa, I’m in the library room. Hang on.”

“It’s ok I’m coming to you.”

“Omo, I have to hide this!” She slides the paper into her pocket. She picked up a random book and pretended that she’s reading it.

“Baby, what are you doing here?”

“What I’m doing here? Of course reading book oppa.” She giggles.

He takes a look at the book she’s holding and his eyes widened.

“A pregnancy book?” His mouth formed an “O” shape.

“What??” She takes a look at the book that she just randomly picked and her eyes widened in surprised. Pregnancy book?! Really? Amongst all of these hundreds books?!

“Ah.. uhh, I, this..” She didn’t know what to answer him. Then she noticed something behind his back.

“Oppa, what is that?”

“Oh, this. For you.” He handed a bucket of flowers to her. A bucket flowers of hoya and hana.

“Soooo pretttyyy. Komawo oppa.” She inhaled the scent of the flowers. They both created such a nice scent combined together.

“The book..” He still doesn’t want to let her go on this topic.

She sighs, in her heart. She doesn’t know what to answer.

“I.. yeah.. Just reading, maybe in the future, this will be helpful.” She bit her lower lips. “Oppa, have you seen Yaho yet? Let’s go.” She reached out for his arms and practically dragged him out of the library room.

 

But she didn't realized that Hoya was smiling widely while taking a last peek on the book she was holding just now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short chapter! I'm in a good mood to update this because of the second invasion concert ^___^

I actually wanted to write longer chapter but it will take time so I just decided to post a short one first.

By the way, have u guys watched Hoya solo performance from the concert?! ASDFGHJKL;;;;; ovaries explodesssss