I now pronounce you, husband & wife

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

“Are you ready?”

“I don’t know oppa. I’m.. Oh god, maybe this is just a mistake. I shouldn’t have...”

“Hey hey, calm down. You’re just nervous little sister. I’m here, don’t worry.”

“Woohyun oppa, I’m so glad that you’re here. I don’t think I would make it through this without you.”

“Of course I will be here, at your wedding, escorting you. That is my dream, to be at your wedding. But I don’t think I can call you my little sister anymore. You’re someone’s wife now.” He chuckles.

“Oppa, don’t say that. I am, and will always be your little sister.” She smiles and hold her brother’s hand tighter.

“Shall we?”

 

- wedding chant mode : on -

 

She nods.

Hoya is waiting at the altar, for her.

He looks dashing in his black stripes tuxedo, while Hana is wearing a beautiful yet sophisticated lace wedding gown. Woohyun is escorting her down the way to the altar. She is hella nervous, and he knows it. So, while escorting her, he endlessly calm her down by serenade a song that he used to sing to her when she’s still a kid. A song that their parents always sang to them when they were still alive. It makes her sad, but it helps to calm her down nevertheless. The sight of bunch of flowers, their flowers, hana & hoya flowers around their altar left her in awe. She loves flowers. And she is sure that Hoya knows about that.

Only 80 people are there. Only the relatives from Hoya side since she and Woohyun didn’t have anyone else on their side.  Dr. L is there too, with his girlfriend. He is there, one because he is Hoya’s bestfriend, and second is because he is monitoring Woohyun’s condition.  Not a single of paparazzis, photographers are in sight, although they are dying to be there, at the wedding, to get, if possible, a single shot of the wedding, but Hoya’s parents makes sure that they won’t be able to ruin their only son’s wedding atmosphere.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I, Jung Hana, take you, Lee Howon, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, stay with you, for all eternity, till death us do part, and this is my solemn vow.

 

 

I now pronounce you, husband & wife. You may kiss the bride now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Their lips touch. It is sweet, sensual and it felt like eternity for both of them. Loud cheers from the guests broke the kiss and Hana’s already flushed cheeks darken a shade more. Hoya laughs and pinches her cheek.

 

“You look absolutely gorgeous Hana, like a goddess. My beautiful goddess.” He smiles to her.

“Thank you oppa.” She smiles and Hoya gasps.

“I didn’t know you have an eyesmile, Jung Hana.” He is in awe. The smile she had just now was definitely the smile that he will treasure in his heart forever.

“What? You’re saying I have small eyes now?” She pouts.

“Aigoo, that is not what I meant, and you know that.” He winks.

“Now, shall we?” He extends his hand in front of Hana and she reach for it.

They are walking towards the isle and being congratulated by the people around them.

 

The latter wedding ceremony took place in an indoor banquet room, beautifully transformed into a blissful sanctuary. Close friends, relatives and family gathered round to witness the couple share their dance for the first time as husband and wife. 

 

 

DBSK – Forever Love (Bell'n'Snow Edit) Version

 

 

The light of the dusk shines brightly on the two,
Burning hotter than ever felt before, deep inside the heart,
For a little while, I kept lying to myself that it’s ok to be alone,
But now, you – I’ll never let go,
I’ll give you what you’re looking for, whenever, whenever.
Forever Love
Let’s go on together, melting away any hesitations. Forever love,
The long shadows are getting shorter,
The feeling of the hands’ caress – lovingly, softly, takes away the yearning,
What kind of a future do you imagine?
The first star I saw at dawn, as I imagined your childhood in the sky,
Now, I will give that to you,
I’ll sing for you, my precious you, whenever, whenever,
believe in love,
The only treasure in the world. Believe in love.
You’re the only love, forever,
I can promise you that I’ll protect you no matter what,
When we can take out the thorns in our hearts,
Let’s imagine an everlasting dream, in each other’s embrace.
I’ll give you what you want, whenever, whenever.
believe in love,
Absolutely the only light in the world. Believe in love.
I’ll give you what you’re looking for whenever, whenever,
Melting away every hesitation, let’s go on, two of us, together,
You’re the only love, forever.

 

 

Hana’s hard works pay off in the dance session and with tiny bit of Hoya’s guidance, she and Hoya dance gracefully in the middle of the hall. The audiences are left in awe when Hoya spins Hana around right before the song end and places his hands on her waist, securely.

 

 

 

A cocktail hour followed afterwards, giving guests an opportunity to mingle, whiles the groom and bride involves in a photography session. The photography session goes on smoothly as the photographer is none other than Hoya’s bestfriend, Myungsoo (Dr. L) as he loves to take pictures and Hoya thought that it will make it easier for both of him and Hana to work with Myungsoo since Hana knows him too. And he was right after all. Hana doesn’t seem to bother when Myungsoo asks her to pose elegantly for solo shots and for couple shots in front of the beach.

 

The ceremony finally ends, approximately 5 hours later. With greeting the last guests around, both of them heading towards their room, only to be stop by Woohyun.

 

“Mind if I take her for a short moment, Hoya?”

“Sure hyung.”

 

After making sure Hoya wouldn’t be able to hear their conversation, Woohyun gives Hana his present.

 

“What is this oppa?”

“Your wedding present. You'll thank me later.” He grins.

“There is something wrong with that smile. Something wrong oppa?”

“Aigoo, my little sister is still innocent isn’t she? Ah don’t worry about it, I’m sure Hoya knows how to deal with you later.” He laughs.

“What are you talking about oppa, you’re weird.”

“What? I’m weird? Nevermind, go on now, don’t let Hoya waiting for you. It’s your first night TOGETHER after all.” With that he runs away.

“First night? What is he talking about? Hang on........ OH CRAP.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE~~~ FINALLY Y_Y I've been really really  really busy for the past weeks, since I've started my practicum,
only had time to write updates on the weekend, only if there's no event that I have to participate ><
Phewwwww, so there's the wedding! I hope I didn't fail ;___;
So, I think maybe some of you actually didn't get what I meant from the previous message.
I actually just asked whether I should do the wedding in a chapter, not ideas on how to go on with this fanfic, because believe me, I already have a lot of ideas on this fanfic, but THANK YOU though for suggesting the ideas below! I might going to consider putting them in the future ^^