Daesung ... recharged!

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- I ... I am - Jiyong began to say more relaxed ... but was cut with a presence that came to them suddenly and in a shrill voice said suddenly
 

- HEY BOYS ... !! What are you doing here?! - said Daesung with his smile smiley in a very funny way ...

 Jiyong and Seungri almost jumped from their place and shouted in chorus
 
- !!!!!
 

- Jesus!!! Don't show up like this... so suddenly! ! - Jiyong said while panting for the tremendous fright
 

- You want to kill us ?! - said Seungri also agitated by the fright ...
 

- Hi Jiyong! and You ... - Said Dae salute his teammate, had hardly had a chance to talk to him. - What were you talking about here? so hidden ... huh? - he said sitting down in the middle of the two ... when he realized that no one said anything knew that he had screwed up and should not have gotten ... is that he was so bored alone in the apartment that went for a walk and ended there . - Ohh ... sorry ... I shouldn't have come to annoy you ... - he said feeling guilty for ruining the possible and intimate talk between the two front of the team.
 

- No ... it's okay ... - Jiyong said as he stood and stretched his column a little before the eyes of the other two who looked at him without losing sight of him.
 

- You're leaving now?? - Seungri asked while still sounding annoyed by his flight ..
 

- Yes ... you stay here ... I'm tired ... I better go to my ... see you tomorrow guys -  Jiyong said as he left the place.

Seungri sighed deeply as he watched him walk in the opposite direction from where they were sitting. Dae watched him look at Jiyong understanding a little the situation he had just witnessed.

- Hmm... what are you two bringing? What did I miss here?
 

-  What are you talking about? - Seungri replied looking at him after he stopped looking at Jiyong already missing from sight.
 

- You know what I'm talking about ... Jiyong and You, moron!
 

- We are teammates ... like you and-
 

- Yah Seungri... are you going to tell me that you were not having "a moment" here when I arrived ???
 

- And then what the did you come for huh?! - Said Seungri indignantly, unable to understand his friend.
 

- Well ... it is that I realized when I was already here ... and anyway, he wasn't going to tell you nothing ... much less that sort of "things"  - Said Dae wisely, knowing that Seungri bothered a lot the annoying tags that people put in are to classify other people as if they were things.
 

-  And how do you know?! How long ago were you there anyway? - How long had Daesung been there listening to their conversation?
 

- Hmmm ... maybe a little while after you two sat here... I think you two don't see me sitting back there ...

 

- Then ... what do you think?-  Seungri knew that Dae was his personal analyst.
 

- That he doesn't want to recognize it yet ... but you can't come here and want a person to say something like that without more confidence Ri ... you need to enter more in confidence try to relax him a little ... and less in someone like him .. so closed. .. you take it as a natural thing ... but you know he didn't grow up in the same way as we ... I doubt his close friends would know it too...
 

- Yes I know ... is that I really needed to have some kind of reaction from him ... I know...but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter