No Tags Here Please!

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As they both walked out of the field without noticing a few indiscreet glances from everyone there ... Jiyong and the rookie were walking in their own thoughts ...

 

Jiyong was calm as always (or perhaps we should say, outwardly calm) ... although inside didn't stop wondering:

why the hell had he gotten himself into such a situation?

His mouth was more and more independent of his own head and that worried him somehow ... but just to have the blond near him was like feeling ... complete maybe? 

but why?! if seungri was still a stranger to him ... would that be possible?

So... what to do now ?!

On the other hand, Seungri was happy ... knew that he had "nice things" with the forward, was very aware that part of his fascination to play in that team was more than anything for Jiyong ... and since he had the opportunity to to be closer and closer ... I was sure that if he cared much more, he knew that he could win his heart -for more that sounded a little cheesy - it was his goal since he lost for the first time in the brightness of his eyes; and if there was one thing we could be sure of was that if Seungri set himself a goal, he surpassed it. And Jiyong was not just a simple achievement ... he was becoming more important in his life, both professional and personal ... they were getting more and more friends ... they passed all the time by sending messages by phone, calling, in the training didnot stop being side by side ... it was very remarkable its growing chemistry between them. Not just in the eyes of your close friends, for everyone in the club actually.

 

- I love to walk in this park at this time ... it does me good ... it relaxes me somehow ... I miss living here ... I miss this place - said Jiyong looking at the sky almost darkened and starry, but more for himself than to Seungri, who looked at him with a genuine smile and then set his sights on the sky as well.
 

- It's a beautiful place I thought... I never came to this part of the club ... - Seungri said looking down the road where they were crossing (but inside he knew that he was referring only to him .. that place was beautiful because he was there....without a doubts)

 

The place was the oldest part of the club ... it was like a small forest full of tall and big trees with very leafy tops ... all green and along with the sunset was a wonderful contrast ...

 

- I used to come here when I was a little boy ... - said Jiyong under the cup of a very large old tree trunk, sitting on the grass and leaning his back on the tree, Seungri sat next to him, trying not to to look at Jiyong so much that he looked so lost in the sky ... though he failed to look at it as if it were the most beautiful thing in the place. - when after playing with the other guys the game of every day ... I needed to be alone ... I do not know why ... I just came walking and I spent hours looking at the sky and the stars ...
 

- You look like a very lonely person ... do you like being alone? Seungri asked curiously.
 

- I like to be alone ... but I'm not a lonely person. I have my friends by my side almost always, my family is not very close but I feel close always ... but I enjoy the solitude ... by your question I can notice that you do not like, I am right?
 

- hu ... yes you're right, the truth is that I don't like to be alone ... I always have people around me, although now you can say that I am more alone than ever ... it is a weird sensation .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter