Linguistic Confusions

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Jiyong arrived at the room they had been given, he heard voices and before opening the door he leaned on the door to listen....

Were his friends there? Would they be with Seungri? What the was going on here? Was this a parallel universe?? Why were his best friends there and with him? What the did Seungri have to make everyone stand by?

 

He listened to the voices but did not listen clearly ... so he took courage and went into the room.

- ohh look who decided to bless us with his real presence ?! - said Top with his mocking, amused laugh.
- oh shut the up! - Jiyong said without even greeting everyone in the room ... just went straight to his bed and lay with his cell phone in his hands ...
- Ohh... what ty mood you have today ... - said Top to Jiyong who did not take his eyes off the screen ...
- excuse him, Ri, He always looks like a damn jerk ... but really, when he wants, can be very charming ... he only now must be tired ... - Bae said to Seungri who looked at the situation a little uncomfortable.

- you know that even though I'm not looking, I listen everything, right? - Jiyong said while watching the screen of his cell phone.

- Then you could stop being so grumpy and join us into the chat! - Bae argued, raising an eyebrow at his grumpy friend.

- Listen to me Ri ... be careful with Jiyong ... - as much as Seungri and Jiyong raised their heads and the sight before such sayings of the goalkeeper ... - he in night does 'weird things' you know...

- WHAT THE I DO?! - Jiyong shouted visibly upset at the comment of his intrepid friend. Seungri was all ears.

- You're a ing damn 'BOA constrictor' Jiyong!!! - Bae said laughing with the goalkeeper as if remembering past and funny things about Jiyong. Seungri immediately looked at Jiyong who was red as a tomato.

- A boa? What do you mean? - Seungri asked, still looking at Jiyong who was behind his cell phone as if hiding from the shameful situation.

- Hug tight his prey until they are lifeless ... while they are sleep ! - Bae said and together with Top began to laugh like never before ... Jiyong also laughed nervously... immediately Seungri began to imitate Jiyong and also began to laugh too.

- I remember the time we are in... - began to remember the goalkeeper when Jiyong said

 - stop you NOW! Enough of stories!! It's late, it's better that you guys go ... shoo shoo! - Jiyong said as he stood up and grabbed the two intruders intruding shameful stories and pulling them out despite the laughter and sayings of them both so he didn’t throw them out of the room ...

- Be careful Ri ... don’t let him hold you tight at night ... beg for help if he does ..! - screamed Top as Jiyong forcefully to finish it out of a strong push.

 

Seungri couldn’t stop saying inside 'for me you can hug me until you break me whatever you want ... and I wouldn’t complain at all'

 

- Okay ... I'll have my eyes on him at all times then..! - Said Seungri funny, was having a great time ... never thought that the stars of his teammates would be so fun...

- Surely you will ...  just use protection!! - shouted Bae.

- Remember... health comes first! - said Top too.

- Shut the ing mouth and get out of here!!! - shouted Jiyong

 

When Jiyong closed the door on the faces of his friends ... he leaned against the door with a long, deep sigh.

 

-  Did they tell us that we have safe ? - asked Seungri trying to reason what he had heard from his teammates.

- Sorry for that ... sometimes they get so ing annoying and say nonsense - Said looking at Seungri who was looking at him trying to suppress his disappointment on his face with a fake smile ... - I only hugged them a few times when we were children in a meeting pregames ... I don’t know why they say it as if I harassed everyone now ... what ing idiots! - Jiyong explained already more relaxed - cause I don’t do that now ... in case you are now afraid of me cause of that ing brads...

- Well ... we'd better 'get laid' now ... tomorrow we have a long and stressful day... -said Jiyong without noticing the linguistic confusion of his words.

- Get... laid? Now? how ... having ... you mean? - said Seungri trying to know if his roommate knew he was saying, not to jump on him and look like an idiot later if he did.

- ohh ! of course, that sounded wrong right? - said jiyong cursing himself for being so silly and confused with meanings that confused (more than he was)

- No I didn’t think... actually I... - Seungri knew he had ruined everything ... he definitely should have jumped on Jiyong without wasting time... 

- I ... I didn’t mean to say we had ... well not now ... ! I mean ... not that I don’t want ... cause it's always good to have ... but not now... sorry! Not that you don’t look cute ... cause obviously you're cute... like really beautiful, as anyone would think of you ... or anyone ... okay I'm going to bed now... like...I mean... in my bed, and you in yours. Each one in his respective bed. So...good night Seungri! 

 

And without Seungri being able to react, Jiyong got into his bed and turned off the only lighted light that was on his side. Seungri knew that his partner was a complicated person ... but all this made him more attractive in his own eyes.

 

But... Jiyong had said he was cute and wanted to have with him, but not now? ! this is too good to be true ...

 

Seungri lay down with Jiyong's words rumbling in his head ... and he couldn't help dreaming things "not suitable for minors" with him.

 

The next day when he got up (earlier than all, as always) did not even look at his side to see his partner submerged in his dreams, raised his things and went to breakfast with his club mates, today would have the match and he can be disturbed by no one.

 

 

******************************************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter