Bad News...

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Well ... I see the lovey-doveys have finally made amends wih each other huh... - Top said while drinking from his bottle of water on the field in the morning practice.

 

- Are you surprised? - Bae told him, kneeling on the grass, his football boots - actually ... I think you've been pretty slow this time, honey ... -

 

- Me? SLOW? What do you mean? - Top responded amazed by the words of his boyfriend.

 

- It's been like two weeks that they're wasting love in every ing place away from the eyes of people almost everywhere ... - Top was with his mouth open thinking about the words of his boyfriend when Dae stood next to them and He put his hands on his waist looking at the lovebirds playing with the ball and laughing like children ...

 

- ha ... they really look like two idiots ... - Dae said with an accomplice smile without stopping looking at them.

 

- It's just too obvious that they're together for weeks ... right Dae? - Bae said but looking at Top who was in a sea of ​​doubt in his head.

 

- Obvious? I think that's a bit short... I caught them ing a few times in the showers... - Dae said looking at Bae.

 

- I saw them in Jiyong's car ... although I must say that also in the locker room ...

 

- Oh yes, also me in the locker room ... those two do not know how to hold back ehh ...

 

Top could not understand how everyone seemed to know about the reconciliation of the couple and he just noticed it and in a situation that could have gone unnoticed by anyone, and not like having caught them in action like his teammates.

 

- Okay ... I can understand that you two 'caught' them in action ... but the problem here is why the you two didn't told me that?!!! - Top was angry at his boyfriend who was never able to tell him the "new news".

 

- And having missed the fun of seeing your face now ?! NO ING WAY! - Bae laughed hard hitting the hand of Dae in a comradely manner and both laughing at a furious Top that cursed them under his breath ... was about to say something when the training began with desire for revenge ...

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Jiyong opened his eyes ... he was still asleep when a scent lit the senses that had been extinguished ... a smell of coffee flooding his nostrils causing a smile to form on his face. He sat down and looked at his side trying to remember ... Oh yes ... he was with his ... with his ... with Seungri, like almost every morning since they had "reconciled" but it still cost him the change ... well more than change Seungri was a 360 ° turnaround in the good sense ... in the very good sense ... a favorable change in his life.

 

With the smile still on his lips he got out of bed and went straight to the shower. Once out of the bathroom, he set out to spend the morning in only his boxers ... he had always wanted to do it but had never had the 'courage' to do it ... as if to be like this in his own home was something wrong. .. clear that for the correct "captain" to do the right thing was ... to be unhappy most of the time? Thinking that erased the smile as he goes down the stairs to the kitchen with his hair dripping and barefoot. It was hot and he was not going to waste precious time drying his hair ... he wanted to spend his time with that special person that made his life so good ...

 

With  peace. happiness . love . calm. joy . ... 

 

Seeing his ... teammate (?) Going from here to there in his kitchen made his heart beat too strong that he was sure that even Seungri could hear him ... he felt like a teenager getting nervous with just seeing to the person you're in love with ... fall in love --- what ?! Did he say ...?

 

okay... calm down... that was a topic to discuss with himself after NOT NOW...

 

- Hey ... there you are ... good morning Ji! - Seungri said cheerfully as always without stopping serving coffee at his rate on the other side of the counter ... - Do you want to ... come to breakfast? - Seungri asked, looking at him intrigued, taking him out of his momentary lethargy.

 

Oh ... of course ... but what an idiot ... he scolded himself and walked to sit on the counter for breakfast. Seungri had put together everything to entertain him ... there was coffee, fresh fruit, and waffles ... not to mention coffee and fruit juice ... watching everything with a silly smile on his face ... he could not help but ask the obvious - But what is all this, Ri? you did not have to do it ... we could have gone to-

 

- Brunch! Or I hope it is ... do not worry that I'll clean everything after ... we always go to breakfast at the club or elsewhere, but since today is Saturday and there are no games or anything ... I thought about staying here and. .. well that. - Seungri looked at everything he had done and the captain who said nothing ... with an indecipherable look that was already beginning to bother him ... - Or if you want ... I can have breakfast and go home ... I know we've been stuck since we were together again ... and you do not have to feel that you are tied t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter