The Explanation And Resolution To The Problem.

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- The truth is that I feel a little intimidated by the way you two are watching me at this moment...

 

Bae and Top looked at each other with a half smirk on their faces ... and they turned their eyes to Jiyong's, who was clearly a little nervous sitting on the black leather sofa and with white cushions matching all the decoration of the house. Top, in which the three were.

 

- but you know you don’t have to feel that way Ji ... it's just us, your friends ...

 

He said top quietly taking a sip of wine in his glass and smiling kindly.

 

- Look Ji ... I know that Jay is your ... friend ... even though it's hard for me to understand ... but I think having him with you still, makes him never advance ... he's always there to

- To literally screw your life Ji! Open your ing eyes! - said Top already annoyed .- still don’t understand why you are still with him ... yes I know you are not together in the same way ... but he is still by your side and that makes you do bulls like you did with Ri...

 

- It's true Ji, look, I know maybe you're a little confused ... but you have to make a decision ... it's Jay or Ri.

 

- But Ri.... I don’t think he wants to see me again with what he heard...

 

- But you need to explain that you were not being serious... tell him and explain everything you talked about.

 

- I know, but maybe it's late...

 

- It's never too late! Are you giving up now?! I can’t believe it! What the hell is wrong with you?! I never saw you given up with something halfway...

- I know.. But this is different ... they know that I ... well, they know that this is something complicated for me...

 

- Let's see? What is SO complicated?! Fall in love? Be in a couple? To have a boyfriend? Can you give me a clue here cause I'm very lost ... - said Top getting up from the table on which he was sitting in front of Jiyong. The situation was altering him greatly.

 

Jiyong was with his head down looking at the floor ... he knew he was doing things wrong ... that the rookie deserved an explanation and he was giving up before losing even, something he had never done before. I felt a lot of guilt for what happened with Ri ... he felt sorry and much more cause he was never able to stop him, so he doesn’t leave with something that wasn’t really as he thought.

 

- Okay ... let's calm down here ... - Bae said looking at Top with eyes of

Calm-down-this-way-we-didn’t-go-anywhere and Top knew that it should go down a little ... - What Top means is that we need to know what is happening to you so we can understand you and thus know how to advise you.

 

Jiyong looked up ... he knew that his friends were always there to help him ... it was a waste of time not to give them the full picture of what happened to him ... why he was like that.

- Look ... when Jay came that day, in the morning ... he came to tell me something that I didn’t expect ... and that made me just say nonsense ... I just wanted him to leave so I could be alone ... well, with Ri in this case... and I think that when Ri was there and that he had surely heard the conversation ... I just didn’t know what to tell him ... how to tell him that I was wrong for what my ex-boyfriend came to tell me... that I said a lot of nonsense just for him to leave my house as soon as possible?

 

- You still didn’t tell us what Jay told you, how bad it made you feel ...

 

- He is going to get married.

 

"Ohhh" said his two friends at the same moment ... they knew that was a low blow from Jay.

 

- But... Jay? With whom? How? - Bae said without understanding much.

 

- I knew he was with someone ... or maybe with a lot at the same time, with Jay you never really know, but ... he seems to be fine and happy ... which makes me happy for him, but...

 

- There is always a "but" with Jay ... damn psychopath! - Top said shouting until Bae made him shut up under his breath.

 

- He told me ... he told me that he still loves me ... that he marries her, but he loves me ... how ironic is that, huh? - Jiyong said smiling defeated.

 

- What?! He told you that?!

- You see! That's what I told you! He's a ing psychopath! And not Bae I'm not going to shut up ... it's more I should go and hit him again until...

 

- OK! Enough! And yes, you better shut up if you don’t go to sleep in that damn armchair again! - Bae said without noticing how revealing was what he was saying ... until he noticed that Top opened his eyes wide without being able to believe what he had revealed bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter