The day after

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day in the morning (more precisely), Seungri came to the apartment he shared with his best friend Daesung, who was sitting on the kitchen island, having breakfast, as it was very early ...

 

He knew he was his best friend and roommate

 

Then he heard the front door open and close with a big bang...

 

He knew something was wrong...

 

But... what? What happened now?

 

If he didn’t remember all bad, he had seen them kissing in the middle of the dance floor of the club and go hand in hand ... as he also noticed that he was not there when he arrived with Mirko after leaving the nightclub ...

 

He felt the shower turn on and the water run ... for about 10 minutes ... Daesung continued to drink his juice for his mother's special hangover recipe ... and while eating a toast of bread ... he saw it coming and sitting on the I counted his friend with tired eyes and a body posture that clearly indicated his mood ...

 

without saying anything he got up and gave him a glass full of freshly made fruit juice, and he put it in front ... when he noticed that his friend did not even notice it, he knew that he should talk ...

 

- Take it, drink it. It will do you fine...

 

His friend, still looking at the table with his head down, drank the fresh juice and put it back on the table ... without saying a word...

 

- Come on Ri ... spit it out ... what happened?

- No ... I don’t understand ... everything was going so well...

- What was going well? You two?

- Yeah ... he and I ... we had such a good time ... all night...

- But...?

- Why does there always have to be a damn "but" in our midst, Dae?! Why?!

- Hmmm ... I think I remember that I told you that Jiyong was going to be complicated...

- I know ... but, this is not just complicated ... it goes much further...

- Why you don’t tell me what happened? So I can see the whole picture and give you my point of view more clearly...

Seungri told him everything from when he was in the club, until he met him in the club parking lot, until they came back in, and when they decided to go to Jiyong's place ... he also told him when they arrived at the apartment, and when they did it ... with details ...

 

At the last, it was time to tell him his situation ... what had happened before he arrived there...

 

Seungri took a deep breath and relived the moment again...

 

 

"Everything was calm after doing it ... Jiyong and he stayed a while longer just resting and while still being one to the other ... they were more than relaxed and enjoying the moment post ... Seungri didn’t remember the moment in that both of them slept soundly ... until in the morning come, he woke up, he didn’t understand where he was ... until he remembered everything that happened ... he looked at his side and the bed was empty ... he touched the place where he should being his "teammate" but it was cold ... it was clear that Jiyong had got up long before he woke up.

 

A cold invaded his chest ... and his stomach turned...

this is not good... he thought as he got up from the bed and looked for his clothes ...

 

He went to the bathroom and washed his face and teeth with the toothbrush that Ji had left him...

 

He was about to go down the stairs and he felt two people talking nearby but he could not see them ... so he sat at the beginning of the stairs ... he was a little curious with whom Jiyong spoke and he did not want to bother if he was someone from the club ... he honestly did not know if he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter