Music, Alcohol and YOU, a VERY bad combination...

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they both got into the club they had to be guarded by the security of the place since people would not let them enter the place ...

Once inside, they all threw themselves on the front ... asking for photos and greeting him ... almost all the women from the place and already drunken enough  and more uninhibited, were hung of the neck of Jiyong causing that this one is made nervous to such advances ... Seungri by his side and seeing what happened he had to keep his poker face trying not to feel the desire to get rid of all those drunken women who wanted to steal kisses from his teammate ...

off es! He is with me...!

although Ri's poker face didn't flinch.

Jiyong was kind to them, removing them with a lot of class and being very gentleman with his manners ... he was greeting people who seemed to be simple fans, and some other selfie with some famous star ...

Thank God when their two best friends came to rescue them, and together went to the part of the VIP that the owner friend, had reserved for to be more comfortable and quiet place.

 

- But look Bae who deigned to delight us with his real presence ...! - said Top hugging his friend already with a few more drinks in his system ...


-    Hey brothaaa! We thought you would not come ...! kkk ! you surprise meeee! - Bae said in the same state of intoxication as his teammate.


- Hey, I gave my word that would come, I was not going to disappoint you guys... - Said Jiyong waving to Bae as they sat at the table of vip


- And you ... Ri ... where the hell were you huh ?! - Bae asked immediately.


- I eh ... I met with Jiyong in the parki-


- We met at the door actually, remenber???  I told Ri to wait me there ... - Jiyong rushed to answer the surprised look of Seungri who nodded when he noticed that he was about to tell something that Jiyong obviously didn't want his friends to know.


- Oooh right... we make a toast please? this is going to be a night to remember ... I can assure you that - Top said filling the glasses with a fine champagne and mixing it with white wine... was a strange recipe that he used only when night or day, merited ... and definitely that was one of them.

 

They sat for a while until they got up from the table to go dancing for a while as it seemed be a very good idea ... all the shots was already running through their veins and the four jumped onto the dance floor already full of people dancing to the rhythm of one of the most famous DJs of the moment ... the atmosphere was loaded with energy and sensuality that made everyone want to be stuck against another person and dance very close together ... everyone on the track looked for a dance partner. .. Top and bae did not think twice and without even thinking they began to dance very close together and lost in an intense look, caring nothing around them and the kiss did not make it wait ... it was something that flowed with the y moment which was all experiencing ...

Jiyong could not believe the image in front his eyes ... maybe his friends ... nah.... but... they were ... were lovers ?!

WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!!! 

 

How was something like that possible ?! Why did not he know ?! Why had they never told him before? !! Was this new? Or were they already long ago? But how long before ?!

!!!

really Jiyong didn't know how to react to something like that ... he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter