The StarDust

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night, when Jiyong was still in the YG gym, he needed to stop thinking and if he stayed at home he would never be able to relax ... that's why he decided to spend a few hours in the gym to spend energy and not give back as a hamster in your house until it's time to go to the nightclub.

 

 

He was so concentrated running with a towel around his neck that he didn't notice that at his side someone also the run machine and began to jog at a slower pace than he.

 

Suddenly a scream at his side took him out of his numbness ... and made him look at his side ...

It was late at night, when Jiyong was still in the YG gym, he needed to stop thinking and if he stayed at home he would never be able to relax ... that's why he decided to spend a few hours in the gym to spend energy and not give back as a hamster in your house until it's time to go to the nightclub.

 

 

He was so concentrated running with a towel around his neck that he did not notice that at his side someone also the run machine and began to jog at a slower pace than he.

 

Suddenly a scream at his side took him out of his numbness ... and made him look at his side ...

 

- Hey, Ji!

- Hey Bae ... what are you doing here?

- I run...

- oh ... I see ... I thought you'd be resting now...

- The same I say to you ... how long have you been here?

- Mmm ... from today to the early morning...

- You didn’t go home?

- Eh ... no, not yet, is that after the training I stayed with Jonas and James to see some things for the game ... and well ... it was a little late and I decided to stop by here... and run for a while.

- Mmm I see...

 

Jiyong knew his friend was there for something ... the midfielder didn’t like being in the YG's gym for a long time, so he had his own in his own house ... so it was clear that he was there just to talk to him.

 

 

- You aren’t going to tell me that today you aren’t coming with us... look that the plans are already done, don’t go back now!

- I said I'm going ... and I will okay?!!

- Okay ... fine.

- What do you want Bae?

- To train! What are you not seeing?

- Come on ... spit it out!

- You know the next date we play against ... - Jiyong knew who Bae was referring to, that's why he deserved to turn off the machine and talk to his best friend, Bae did the same.

- Yes. I know. - He said as he drank water from his bottle.

- And ... how are you with that?

- I'm fine.

- You know he's going to play, right?

-I know.

-And you are OK?

- I'm as always, Bae ... but now I feel... so fine.

- You say it cause...

- Yep.

- Do you think you're ready to ... move on?

 

- I have to ... I want to ... from "that" I have been gathering forces ... recovering myself you know ... and I think I'm ready now.

- I'm really glad to finally hear you say that ... really Ji. It's about time you left the past behind. And "he" is very much the past at least I hope that...

- That's right ... he is the past.

- You know I like the rookie for you, right?

- I think you told me before...

- It's just right for you ... just ... don’t let him come back.

- No, this time I'm not going to let him to come back... I promise you that.

- you know that many times I've heard that from you... but I don’t know... why I believe you this time ... I see you changed, you’re like more open and, more happy in some way and really like it.

- I find this so hard ... but I want to start living again ... I had a hard time break up with him, and I love him, I mean, he is my friend after all ... I trust him ... and he trust in me ... that will not change ... he will always be close to me, in one or other way you know.

- But he knows? I mean...now you just see him as just your friend?

- I didn’t have the opportunity to talk with him, he is very busy right now, he is in a new team and in another country ... I think that when I see him I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter