Final

Breathless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun really regrets seating here in this small café, waiting for his, Baekhyun’s, blind date. He is going to kill Baekhyun, when he sees him later. He was sure that the girl would be pretty. It just that Sehun really hates talking with someone that he doesn’t know especially now that he was forced to come. You see, he owed Baekhyun a favor and since the little was trying really hard to get away from his mother’s nonsense, he made his best friend come. He is certain that this will go really badly. The bell that lets the employee know that a costumer has come in the shop, was heard and when he turned around to look at whoever just got in, he was left breathless while looking at the girl with pretty long red hair that just walked towards the barista and sat down in one of the stools.

“So, how was the wedding?” the barista girl asked. The red haired girl sighed.

“It was awful.” Sehun hasn’t heard a voice likes her before. It reminded him of the chilly summer nights while eating something sweet and fresh at the same time.

“I mean, yeah we know you love each other but, do you have to get married at 21?” she put her hands up in the air.

“It’s the start of your life. It’s the start of everything you want to experience and learn and it’s when you fall in love, get hurt, drink then dance and cry because he dumped you.” Barista girl chuckled.

“Sooyoung maybe is got knocked up?”

“Sooyoung” he mumbled. He liked the way her name left his mouth.

“OH MY ING GOD!!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“We have one costumer.” Barista girl pointed at Sehun. Sooyoung turned to him and smiled apologetically.

“Sorry.” She said.

“Don’t worry about it.” Sehun found himself answering before looking away. What the f-? Don’t worry about it? Since when do you speak like that Oh Sehun?

“Why don’t you go and change?”

“Yeah, sorry Seulgi.” Sooyoung said to Seulgi, barista girl, before getting up and walking towards the back of the small café. The bell was heard again and this time a very well dressed girl came in the picture. She was small, Sehun could tell, and had long black hair. She smiled at Sehun and walked closer to his table.

“Baekhyun, right?” she asked with the sweet but, slightly fake smile, on. Sehun stood up and smiled as well.

“Yes.” Did he mention that he is going to kill Baekhyun?

“Hi, I’m Joohyun.” She said as they shook hands. She took of her coat which left her with only a black dress. It was the start of February which meant it was still cold outside but, in here it was like a ing stove that was on.

“It’s a really nice café. Petite.” Joohyun said as she took the menu in her hands. Sehun nodded his head with a smile. As Joohyun started looking through the menu, Sehun saw Sooyoung coming out. She had changed into some mom jeans with a green striped tank top that showed off her milk like collar bones. Sehun has a thing for collar bones. She looked at their table and caught Sehun looking at her. She smiled politely as she made her way towards them.

“Would you like to order?” Joohyun looked at Sooyoung and smiled.

“I’ll have a latte with two sugars and a chocolate muffin.” She closed the menu as Sooyoung wrote down her order and when she was finished she looked at Sehun. He doesn’t know why but her eyes are intimidating him.

“I’ll have a strong cappuccino.” He said.

“You don’t want something to eat?” Sooyoung asked.

“No, thank you.” He smiled at her. She nodded her head.

“Coming right up.” Sooyoung smiled at the both of them before walking away. Joohyun moved her hair behind her shoulder and looked at him.

“So you’re one year younger than me?”

“I suppose.” No, I’m three years younger than you.

“And you studied Law?” she continued.

“Yes. I heard you took a degree in business.” Sehun went in his mind and remembered what Beekhyun had told him.

“She finished with a degree in business at the top of her class. She was voted as the most beautiful face of her University and won a couple of competitions.”

“Yes. I currently work at my father’s company.” Sehun smiled politely, again. Just then Sooyoung came with their orders.

“A latte, a cappuccino and a chocolate muffin.” She set down their beverages.

“Enjoy.” She smiled and walked away. Just then the bell was heard for the third time. Sehun noticed a darker toned guy walk in and smirk at Sooyoung. She rolled her eyes at him playfully before he hugged her.

“Seulgi is getting changed.” Sooyoung told the guy. Don’t get him wrong, it’s not that he wants to listen. It’s just that it’s a small café and everything can be heard when it’s silent.

“Could you make me an Americano on the go, I need to study later and I can’t do this anymore.” The guy told Sooyoung who had gotten behind the bar.

“Sure thing.” She smiled at him.

“So how was the wedding?” The guy asked.

“Jongin you should have come. It was horrible!” Jongin chuckled.

“That’s why I didn’t go.” Sooyoung glared at him as she continued making his drink.

“So, what do you plan on doing?” Sehun’s attention was turned towards Joohyun again. He drunk from his mug before, looking at her.

“I applied to some law firms and I hope the hire me. I really don’t want to work under my father for now.” Joohyun drunk from her mug as well.

“Interesting.” She commented after setting her mug down. Sehun could see from his view that Sooyoung and Jongin were whispering to each other while looking pretty serious. Seulgi came out and kissed Jongin. They bid Sooyoung goodbye before leaving.

“I’m really sorry Baekhyun but, I have a boyfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter