Final (The Ending)

Not Forgiving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungwon sat alone in his bed, tears threatening to spill out. Right now, his lover wasn't home, and he truely missed him. Everynight, Wonho would come home and then lightly peck him on the lips before falling asleep with Hyungwon by his side, but now, he barely had the time to call him. 

He sighed, sadness flooding over him. Just then a ring was heard on his phone. Excited, he picked up the phone and unlocked it, only to be faced with Wonho grinding against another girl in a club, the deafening music blending in with everything. 

HIs furrowed his eyebrows in anger. Maybe he was drunk? After all, that's what clubs were for. Then he scrolled down the screen, where the heading was. 

'Today at September 9, our boss grinded against me! He only had ONE drink! Amazing!' and that made Hyungwon mad. He knew Wonho had high tolerance, and he was starting to believe that Wonho would do that. 

"You ing..." Hyungwon mentally cursed before chucking his phone across the room, it slamming against the wall and the screen shattering. Hyungwon then let a tear slip out. 

".." he said when he felt a familiar feeling inside his stomach. He felt with this everyday, and so it was nothing new to him. Suddenly feeling like throwing up, he ran tot he bathroom and leaned over the toilet, where everything he ate that day came out. 

He was pregnant. Pregnant with Wonho's baby, yet he didn't even know that. After puking all of his little apetizers out, Hyungwon sat down on his heels, where he lightly rubbed at his mouth. 

Hyungwon sighed and rubbed his stomach, where another life laid. He then smiled. Talking to his 7 month old baby really helped relieve his stress. "You know... if you weren't in me, sharing the same life... I wouldn't have bothered to continue living." he began his small complaint. 

"It's lonely... but I know you're there, still in me, listening to all my whines," Hyungwon then felt more tears coming out, "And I'm sorry for being a failure. I couldn't tell your dad it's his baby.." he sniffed, more tears coming out. 

Hyungwon leaned his head back, seeing that he had a long, long white towel hanging. That was from their wedding, where they tied their hands together and promised to keep each other company to the end. 

Thinking of commiting suicide, he first thought; 

Would it be a good choice? 

No. Of course not. 

But would it be better than be left alone? 

Yes. 

Who is going to care for you when you actually die? 

...

With that Hyungwon bitterly smiled. Slowly walking up, he went to grab the towel, and then looked over to where the tall ceiling beam stayed, and then threw the cloth over it, tying it at the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter