16-1-29

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One must learn to love, and go through a good deal of suffering to get to it... and the journey is always towards the other soul.

                                                  -D. H. Lawrence-

 

Chapter 3

16-1-2

 ---xoxo---

 

Lisa was walking in the hallway when she felt someone was following her, She stopped.

"Witch, You can come out now. There's no point in hiding when I can sense you."

"Impressive, as expected from a member of a noble vampire. Your senses are really incredible. " Jisoo taunted as she walked towards Lisa.

Lisa narrowed her eyes, not liking the way Jisoo talked to her. "Why are you following me?" 

"I only want to say hello to my new friend. Is that so bad? Jisoo sneered.

Lisa snorted."Let's cut this pointless friendly conversation, Witch. I know that you don't like as much as I don't like you." 

"Good, 'cause I don't desire to be your friend, anyway." Jisoo said, as a matter of fact.

"What do you want from me, witch?" Lisa seethed.

"What did you do to her?" Jisoo demanded.

"Who?" 

"Don't play dumb Lisa you know who's I'm referring to." Jisoo barked. " You seduced her, Just like what you're doing to your other victims."

"I didn't do anything to her." Lisa said. 

 "Lies, I know you've done something to her. I know your kind can manipulate and controls people's mind. You use it when you're feeding from them. I warn you, Bloodsucker. You might be stronger and powerful than me, but I definitely know how to fight your kind." 

"Like I said, I didn't do anything to Jennie. My powers won't even work on her." Lisa said.

"How about you, Why did you bring Jennie there in the first place. When you knew that, place is dangerous for humans." 

" That's none of your business." Jisoo bites back.

"It's my business because Jennie is---"

" Your Fate mate." Jisoo finished it for her.

"Wait, how did you know. Nobody knows about it even my parents." 

Jisoo smirked. "There are thing that you're still doesn't know about this world, Lisa. If I were you, you better watch your back carefully. Even your own beloved kind is betraying you, they're hiding something behind your back. Secrets that they buried to protect the chosen one. " With that Jisoo walked away.

Jisoo words send chills all over Lisa's body. 

Witch, can be tricky and scary. But that's really don't bother Lisa at all what was bothering her was Jisoo words... 
Secrets?  Chosen One?  What the hell does that even mean! 
        
                               

---xoxo---


The front door bursts open, as fuming Lisa stepped into the mansion. 

"Lady Lisa, You're finally back." Chanhyuk their Made-Vampire butler greeted her.  

Chanhyuk had been attending their family for 30 years. Her father rescued him and his sister Suhyun from their ious master. They were abused, maltreated and on the bridge of death when her father found them locked up in the dungeon.

Her father has no choice but to turn them in order to save them. After their transformation her father told them that they're free to go, but Chanhyuk and Suhyun choose to stay and served their family. 

"Chanhyuk, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Lisa."  Lisa is the only child so she treated Chanhyuk and Suhyun like her own sibling. 

"As much as it's tempting, I need to address you properly since your social status in this society is higher than mine." 

Lisa snorted. "Social status my , I hate that word!"

Chanhyuk laughed. " You can hate it, but you can't deny the reality that you will always be belong to the Noble Class. Low and high ranking they will always addresses you as Lady Lisa." 

"Yeah, Yeah... Thanks for your lecture, Professor Chanhyuk." Lisa said, mocking Chanhyuk, who just laughed softly at her. 

"By the way, where is my mother?" 

"Lady Priya, she in the study room having tea with---" 

"Thanks." Lisa  said, cutting off Chanhyuk and furiously marched toward the study room.

"Mother,  I need to speak with you." she opened the double door.

"Lisa, how many times do I have to remind to knock before you enter."  Lady Priya said. 

"I need to speak with you right now." Lisa demanded. 

"I'm busy and can't you see I have a visitor and Where is your manners Lisa." Lady Priya scolded her daughter. 

Lisa swept her gazed to the other side of the room, her eyes widened and she'd bow down immediately. "Your Majesty," 

Dara just smiled and chuckled. " Raise up your head now, Lisa" The Vampire Queen told her.

Lisa raised her head and stared at elegant, beautiful and glamorous Queen. Even though she'd seen the Queen many times, she still felt the chill and the overwhelming power that surrounding their Queen.  

Lady Dara Park, Queen of Vampire, one of the Pureblood, she's the most powerful and ancient vampires still living, a thousand years old, fully in command of her subjects and powers. She may have petite feature, but her power was undeniably the most incredible one. She can kill a lower vampire with ease. 

"Your Majesty, if you don't mind asking me this... What brings you here? " Lisa asked.

" Lady Priya and I, have to dicuss something important." The Queen answer. 

"With my mother? Not my father? " Lisa asked, curiously.

Her father is a member of the council and not her mother. Why her mother? What was that important thing that they to discuss?

"Stop asking questions Lisa, we'll talk later." Lady Priya commanded. 

Lisa sighed. "Okay." she slowly walked her way out of the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter