True Life Mate

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Have you ever met someone for the first time, but in your heart you feel as if you’ve met them before?
                               
                                               -  JoAnne Kenrick -                       --------@@@@------   Chapter 2 True Life Mate  - xoxo-

 

 

“What's wrong with you?” Bam Bam  yelled in Lisa's ear, giving her a friendly punch to the arm.  

“That was the fifth lady you've  turn down tonight. Since we've  got here." 

Lisa shrugged. "I don't feel like dancing tonight." Lisa loves dancing specially when girls is involved in it. But tonight, she's looking for something else, something more to hit her. A thrill, excitement and attraction. But nothing. Nada.

Lisa reached for her drink that Bobby made specifically for her, a wine with a drop of human blood and drink from it.

"Those chicks are boring anyway. Trust me. When you taste the same everyday. You'd get bored of it too."

Mino barks laughed. " This is why I choose to hangout with Lisa. she's more fun." 

" By the way, why are you here. I thought your on patrol tonight." Lisa asked Mino. 

"I am...But your mother asked me to accompany you, in case something might happen." 

Lisa snorted. "Oh please, I can take of myself. Better than you."

"True. But this is for precaution only." Mino said and winked at her.

Lisa just rolled her eyes.

"Check out that chick over there, holy ." Bam Bam exclaimed, letting out a low whistle. 

In the middle of the dance floor, a girl was dancing so sensuously, seducing the dozens of eyes her. 

But her eyes caught on something else entirely.

The thrill, excitement and attraction that had been missing, started rushing through her veins. She felt it!

Time slown down like those cheesy movie. Lisa stopped breathing as she studied her --- she was beautiful. Stunningly beautiful. 

Lisa her lip involuntary. She heard Bam Bam laughed something about Mino said but she didn't bothered to turned at all . She couldn't tear her eyes away from her.
 

What's wrong with me? She's thought to herself. 

Lisa's gazed followed her as she walked down the table with her friends,  A human and a witch?..

Lisa tilted her head, Something is not right? Lisa thought.

She blinked and suddenly it's struck her. She couldn't see her aura!  Could it be she's?...

Then Bobby came over and asked for their drinks, Lisa saw the way Bobby's eyes lingered to her mysterious girl and the flirtatious smile he give her. Lisa felt a surge of rage, she wanted to yanked Bobby away from her and ripped him into pieces. Lisa grabbed Mino's drink off him aggressively and tipped the drink down to . It's a dark rum!  and she never drink rum because she hates the taste of it. 

"What the hell man!" Mino barked at Lisa but she just brushed him off.

Jealousy. She never felt the emotion before! Only with this mysterious girl. This is kinda new to her. It's destructive and pointless emotion. And scared the hell out of her !  Oh lord she in trouble !

And then it happens, the mysterious girl glanced over her should and her eyes meet Lisa's. And everything goes quiet. Or maybe it’s only Lisa that everything goes quiet because she can still see people moving, dancing and talking throughout the club.  Lisa felt this sort of feeling ... familiarity and knowingness.

They were just staring at each other, She’s staring at Lisa the same way Lisa staring at her. 

Lisa knows that she's not alone in this. That this mysterious girl sees it too. She has to. Then as quickly as it's started, it's stop.

Her mysterious girl was distracted by her friend and has to looked away from her.

The whole thing takes only seconds, but it feels like an hour has passed.

" I know them." Mino said. 

"Who?"

"Those girls." he pointed at the table where her mysterious girl was sitting. 

"That's Jisoo, Nayeon and that girl who've been staring at  ...that's Jennie." 

Jennie... A beautiful name for a beautiful lady. 

"Wait?..How did you know them.?" She asked curiously. 

"They're my classmates." Mino shrugged.

" Since when did you became a student in YGU." Lisa narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "I never seen you at the campus before."

"That's because your department is way too far from mine and I only have few classes." 
Lisa nodded. "Okaay, if you say so." she said not completely believes in him.

"But Lisa, you've been staring at Jennie. You're thirsty or something? Mino smirked.

"No idiot." 

Mino laughed. "If I were you. You should go and asked her for a dance before someone else could do it." 

Lisa swept her gaze across the crowd. Most of the guys in the club was ogling at Jennie. Specially the crimson red auras, Vampires.

Her blood pumped furiously through her veins, Lisa clenched her fists, and had the urge to do something crazy. She wanted to walk up to those guys and tear them one by one. Which is not a good idea. Creating an enemy within her circle  is last thing she'll ever do. 

"That's not gonna happen." Lisa snapped and stood up, made her way to Jennie's table. Marking her territory.

Lisa had no idea of what she was going to say or what to do. But she couldn't let anyone take Jennie away from her. Her eyes snagged on Jennie's body.  She was y as hell too ! 

Lisa stopped a few feet away from her, careful to keep distance between them, so that she didn’t do something stupid in her state.

"Hello, I'm Lisa. Lisa Manoban." She said. Jennie blinked and stared  at her, not saying anything. This is awkward. 

"Hello, I'm Nayeon. This Jisoo and Jennie." Her friend, Nayeon finally speak up. 

Lisa glanced at Jennie once again. 
" You're new here, right? I’ve never seen you here before.” 

“We’ve never been here. We knew this place from a friend." Jisoo told her.

Why she's still not saying anything ? Lisa thought. 

Lisa nodded slowly. "You guys wanna join us. I know you guys are also from YG University."

"You knew? How?" Nayeon asked, curiously. 

Oh snapped! 

Lisa panicked." Uhm, I...I bump in with Jisoo at the Dean's office a week ago." Lisa said blinking at Jisoo's direction. Hoping Jisoo will back her up.

"Huh?" Jisoo give her a questioning look and her eyes widened as she finally get what Lisa was trying her to do. "Yeah, last week...I saw her..at the ah...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter