Revelation: Fault

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Fault

-----@@@-----

 

 

Orchestra House 1929

Lisa sighed for the third time as she's getting bored with the music. Tonight show's will be the most anticipated performance, the orchestra house was in full swing and packed with perfect blood and noble vampires. They seem to love the show, but for Lisa it was hella boring. This is not her thing. Mino was right, it's a mistake coming with her parents and Chaeyoung.

Lisa leaned back in her seat and turned to her right, Chaeyoung smiling and enjoying the show, totally lost in the music. Lisa shook her head, smiled and went to look back at the stage.

The hairs on the back of her neck tingled.

 She felt it.

Someone was watching over her. Lisa frowned deeply. Who could that someone be?

Lisa looked around to the other box, but all their attention was on the show.

But then Lisa looked past Chaeyoung to Lord Joon gi's box and her entire world stopped. Lisa gazed froze on a beautiful woman sitting next to Lord Joon gi and with some gentleman she doesn't recognize.

Aurie. 

The man was speaking to her, but her attention was on her, completely ignoring the poor man.

What's the matter with her? Why does she look at her this way? This was not the first time that Aurie done this. Several times she catches her looking at her direction and wasn't shy about it, instead she always gave Lisa a one seductive smile. Always. All of the time.

It's agitated her. And the worst of all she was more stirred in her for liking it.

"Lisa, are you alright?" Chaeyoung asked beside her.

Lisa shook her head and stood up. She needed some fresh air.  "The show is boring. I need to get out of here before the boredom kills me." She lied to her. Of course, it's impossible for Lisa to tell Chaeyoung  that reason was Aurie. 

Chaeyoung laughed softly. "Alright. But don't go too far and be careful."

The hall was empty, thank god. She heard the orchestra was playing another song. She breath out, trying to compose herself once more. It's making her mad. That woman was making her go wild. Aurie. Lisa thought times she caught Aurie looking at her and smiling seductively. Lisa had tried to ignore it. But no,  she couldn't do it.

Whatever. She's done. Too done with her.

Lisa was about turned but her eyes caught something or more like someone. She stopped dead in her tracks. Standing in the middle of the empty hallway and not far from her was Aurie.

Did she follow me out here? Lisa thought to herself.

What now, Lisa? The question she keeps asking herself every time Aurie appeared in front of her. But now she knows exactly the answer to that question.

Lisa finally moved her feet and with a big stride she walked towards her.

"Come with me." With strong grip on her elbow Lisa pulled out of the hallway.

Lisa yanked open the closest door that she could find and shoved Aurie inside the room. Aurie noticed that they were inside with someone's box, a real fancy looking box she guessing that the owner of this box must be a pure blood but aside from her and Lisa, the box was empty.

Lisa's eyes shifted to Aurie, a small playful smile on her face. " Why are you always looking at me every time I'm around you. Are you, perhaps interested in me?"

Aurie blinked. "I beg your pardon, my lady."

Lisa snorted a half laugh. My lady? 

"I said. Are you interested in me?" Lisa repeated her query to her.

"If I say yes. What would you do, my lady?" Aurie asked, inquisitively.

Lisa breath out.  She wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. This is getting crazy. But whatever she will tell her an honest answer.

"I would kiss you right now and claim you as my woman so no one will touch you, Miss Aurie?" Lisa said, boldly.

Aurie widened her eyes in shocked. Okay, she didn't expect that from her.

Aurie cleared ."Do you do this often? Kiss a woman even though she's not your lover and claim them?"

"What? Are you afraid to be one of them?" Lisa asked, smirking playfully to Aurie.

Aurie stood straight, her eyebrows quirked up. "No. I'm not. And I will never be one of your conquests."

Lisa took Aurie's hand and closed her finger around her hand. "I am asking you. Yes or No."

"Did you love them?" Aurie asked her.

"No. I am incapable of love." Lisa said, flatly.

Very heartbreaking. Aurie thought.  "Maybe you haven't found that person, my lady. Everyone falls in love sooner or later."

"But not me." Lisa said, indisputably. " So, what now Aurie. Is it a Yes or No?"

"Yes." Aurie said, smiling. "I'll take on the challenge."

"Challenge?" Lisa tilted her head, confused.

"Yes. Because making you all for me is a challenge."

Lisa just laughed. " Okay. I'm looking forward to it."

Just wait Lisa. I'll  make sure you'll fall in love with me. Aurie thought.

 

 

 

 

-----@@@-----

 

Present Day

Manoban's Old House

 

Lisa came awake from muffled voices outside her bedroom.  She forced her heavy eyes, opened her eyes and the pain instantly stabbed her. Broken ribs, bruises, and cuts. All the injuries that she got from fighting Jaejoong caused her to ache all over her body.

Lisa struggled onto her elbows, propping herself up on the bed. Her movement made her dizzy, and she took a second to steady herself. Her eyes scanned the room,  she's in a different bedroom not hers.

Of course!  This was her bedroom of their old house. So,  father didn't sell it. Her father? That's right. He's no longer with them. He's dead. Jaejoong killed him.

The ing who attacked them and killed her father. .

"I'm going to kill you, you ing bastard!" Through clenching teeth, Lisa hissed.

Lisa recognized Jennie's voice as turned and stare at the closest door, as well Chaeyoung's voice when she said something to Jennie. "Are you sure? I can help you."

"No. It's fine. I'll do it." This time it was Jennie's voice she heard.

Second later, the door's lock click and  Jennie stepped in the room holding a basin with both hands.

"Lisa!" Jennie gasped and hurriedly put down the basin in the nightstand and sat next to Lisa.

"Oh God, Lisa!" Jennie voice clogged as if she'd been crying. " Thank God, you're awake." There was so much relief and worry into that simple word she said.

 "How's everyone?" Lisa asked weakly.

"They're fine except.." Jennie paused before she said. "Mino."

"Why?  What happened to Mino?" Lisa said,  utter panic hit her.

"He's badly injured and he's still not waking up."

"Where is he? I need to see him." Lisa tossed the blanket aside, but she surged to her feet, pain shot right through her.

"Lisa stop it! You're still not alright." Jennie help Lisa sits back again.

Lisa sank back to sit on the edge of the bed and let out a shaky breath. “How long have I been out? How long has Mino been out?”

 “We arrived here last night. ” Jennie told her. “And he’s been out for…well, he's out since last night. I'm  worried about Irene she hasn't eaten anything. She hasn't left from his side ever since we arrived here." Jennie said as concerned touched her expression.

"Has Irene tried to feed him?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, but---" Jennie trailed off, she noticed Lisa's pale face and she starts getting weaker. "You need to feed, Lisa. Here,"

Jennie stretched her arms, wrist up in front of Lisa. Lisa eyed Jennie's wrist with a raised brow.

"Are you sure you want me to take your blood again?"

"Lisa, I'm more than grateful to offer my blood to you. So, take it." Jennie said, smiling to her.

Lisa moved closer into her, she then held her hand and bent her head. Lisa's tongue trail across the pounding pulse of Jennie's wrist before her canine teeth sank into her skin.

Jennie gasped, but didn't shrink. Her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter