Revelation: The Blood Lass

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

The Blood Lass

 

------xoxoxoxoxo------

 

Jisoo sat down on the couch with Dara next to her and her friends and Lisa's parents around her. This is the right moment that she will uncover all the things that she knows about her father's scheme. She knows it's coming.  She already anticipated for this moment. Over the past few years.

Though she told herself that she is ready for this, and she's ready to spill everything she knows. She still can't help herself from getting anxious for the things that she's starting to reveal, especially about Lisa Jennie and Aurie. Lisa had no idea. She has no idea that she was played and was used by her father's schemed. That Jaejoong planned everything. Jaejoong was reason behind why Lisa met Aurie. Lisa doesn't know that even Aurie knew that set up of their meeting. It wasn't destiny or fate like everyone was always saying. It was all part of her father's planned. Lisa doesn't know that Aurie fooled her, played her and used her, for her and Jaejoong's scheme. She was used for Jaejoong's cruelty and for his greediness for power and for Aurie's revenged to the vampire who killed her parents. And Jisoo knows it all because she was there, she witnessed it happening with her own eyes and she heard everything from Jaejoong and Aurie. Her friend and her father.

"Hence," Lord Abbe cleared his throat."Jisoo, you want to say something to us."

Jisoo ran a hand through her hair. " Yes, I know that you have been waiting for me to tell you everything I knew. About my father's scheme. But..."

Jisoo rubbed her sweaty hands through her jeans and she nervously swept her gaze to the people inside the drawing room.

" I don't know where to start." Jisoo admitted.

"How about you start with... What does your father want from Jennie and Why is he after her?" Lisa suggested, her eyes penetrating her.

Jisoo stared at Lisa for a few second before she looked down to the ground.

" Well,"

Jisoo cleared ." My father, Jaejoong. He believes that Jennie is the bloodlass and so, he wanted her because a month from now, the Black Moon will show up again this year ."

"Black moon, huh. Just as I'd thought. Thus, your father believes that Jennie is the Bloodlass." Dara said.

"Bloodlass?  What is that about?" Lisa asked,  disconcerted.

"The Bloodlass was an ancient spirit of wickedness that posses people she'd chosen and make the body of that person as her host. And the possession happens when the great black moon shows up." Dara explained. 

"So, you knew all this stuff huh." Lisa said. 

"Of course because I, myself, was Blood Lass. " Dara said, proudly. Dara smiled when she watched the reaction of the young audience in the room.

"You were a Bloodlass?" Chaeyoung asked Dara, surprised by her admission. 

"Yes. In fact, I was the first Bloodlass. That's also the reason why the Council chose me to be their Queen not just because I'm pure blood and royalty but also because I possess something that others don't have. "

"You're wrong, your majesty."  Jiyong prompted. "We choose you to be our Queen not because of the power that you possess, but because our people believe in you. You understanding and have been very kind to us even before were the Queen. And you protected us and save us."

Dara smiled to him gently. "Thank you, Jiyong. It's my honor to serve and protect the people I dear." 

Jiyong bows a little to Dara, recognizing her thanks to him. He straightens in his chair and tried to hide his grin, but Chaerin caught it and smirk at him.

"So lame, Jiyong." Chaerin murmured to him which earn her a glared from him.

"Who's the second one?" Chaeyoung asked,  inquisitively.

"She's from the Clan of wolves, The Lycanthry. The chief's sister and I killed her." Dara said, shrugging when she saw everyone's reactions in the room.

"Oh, goodness!" Lady Priya murmured.

Chaerin rolled her eyes,  Jiyong, Abbe and Mino snorted while Chaeyoung gasped.  Jennie and Lisa gaze meet and both of their eyes widened with the Queen's bold and direct response.

While Jisoo seeming like the only one got worried with her mother's admission.  

Killed her? does this mean that Jennie might end up just like the Lycanthry too. Was that what happen to Aurie? 

"You killed her? Why?" Jisoo asked, anxiously.  Hoping that she was wrong with her thoughts.

"I have no choice but to do that, she chose to use the power that for her personal interest. She used it against us and her clan." Dara said, and her demeanor suddenly changes.

" You see, there is a negative outcome when the chosen Blood Lass accepts her fate. You are granted with great power that can either protect and save lives or you'll become a lethal weapon of the wickedness. And what happened to the Chief's sister was  she's let temptation consumed her. Her mind was consumed by the malevolent side of this great power. Therefore, I have no choice but to kill her. Being a Blood Lass is an unceasing battle between your inner self.  It's always up to you if you choose the evil or fight it. And the Chief's sister is not the sole one who falls into the malevolent side of this great power, there a lot of them. And those Blood Lass was either they choose to side the evil or they were captured by the evil people and use them for their personal interests. But like I said,  the choice is always up to you."

"There's no particular kind that Black Moon will choose as a Blood Lass?" Bam asked.

"No. Blood Lass could be taken in any kind of forms and clan. A Vampire, a Wolf, a witch or even..." Dara turned to Jennie. " A human."

Jennie shivered from Dara's admission. For some reason it scares her, knowing that this power will possess her if ever that she was indeed the Blood Lass. But she's just a human with a simple living. She doesn't hold anything like Lisa or Jisoo or the Queen. How can this happen to her? She just wants to graduate and find a job and help her mother. May be married someday and have her own family that she will love and treasure.


"Then how did you defeat them?" Lisa asked.

" A great enchantress created the Sacred Dagger, Red Poison. It was made to kill the Blood Lass. And it was hidden somewhere away from the people who wanted to stole it."

" So,  How did you know that it was the sole weapon that could the Blood Lass? ." Lisa called for again.

 "I'm not the only one who have used the Red Poison against the Blood Lass."

"You're  not the only one?  There's more of you? Was it passes from generation to generation?" Mino asked.

Dara shook her head slightly. "The Red Poison will be the one who picks out the right person. And once you've been chosen, there is no turning back. You need to accept the fate that was passed on to you."

"And where are those people now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Dead. I was the only who survived with this fate, the rest of us died after killing the Blood Lass. It's because Red Poison was created to kill a Blood Lass as well the one you used it."

"Then, the chosen person is a sacrifice, after all. Giving their lives to save the humanity." Mino said.

"A life for a life." Jennie whispered.

"That's so cruel! How can you make a weapon like that?" Chaeyoung protested.

"You used that weapon as well, right? How come you didn't die with them, your majest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter