Chapter 8

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While they sit on the airport waiting room...

Umji just don't want to let go her hug from Sowon. No matter what Sowon say to her.

"I'm okay, Umji-ah. Don't worry. This is just a small scratch. Don't act big." Sowon try to sooth.

"Unnie, I know what happened to you. Don't try to fool me. I saw on TV with my own eyes how horrible your bleeding before." Umji whining while keep snuggled on Sowon's chest.

"Hahaha... I'm not trying to fool you. I've told you before, I know you are smart." Sowon try to tease, and it's work, Umji lift up her face to show her pout lips of sulk face to Sowon, that successfully make Sowon chuckle, "Aww~.. how can you be this so much cute, Umji-ah." Sowon pull Umji's head back to her chest and messing her hair dearly.

 

"Yewon-ah, how can you behave so different toward this Unnie?" Suddenly Yein who sitting next to Umji interrupt Sowon and Umji bonding time. Make both of them turn to look at dumfounding Yein.

"I... behave so different? What do you mean, Yein-ah?" Umji ask.

"Yes. You behave like a baby to this Unnie." Yein said innocently.

Sowon laugh, "Jung Yein, right? Umji's roommate. From Incheon."

Yein gasp in shock, "Yes. That's right. How can you know that? Were you investigated my background? I'm harmless. I never and won't have criminal record." Yein blabbering uncontrollably.

Sowon and Umji laugh.

"Hi, I'm one of Umji's Unnies. You can call me Sowon Unnie or Sojung Unnie like Umji did. I know you harmless, I've checked on you a bit. Just want to make sure my Maknae dongsaeng is with safe people." Sowon offer her hand to Yein.

Yein gasp again, "So... y-.. you did investigated me..."

"Just a bit." Sowon keep teasing Yein. Umji laughing.

Yein finally shook Sowon's hand while hardly gulp.

"Just kidding, Yein-ah. I'm glad Umji has you with her." Sowon smile motherly.

"Ahh.. yes." Yein grinning awkwardly.

 

 

Suddenly there's sounds of announcement that passengers for Incheon may board to the plane.

 

Umji quickly look at Sowon in worry, "Unnie, I want to stay with you."

Sowon smile, "I'm the one who will stay with you."

"What do you mean?" Umji ask in confuse.

"I think you better call the others to ask if all of you can let me stay for a while with you girls?" Sowon ask.

"What? What you trying to say?..." Umji still confuse.

"Can I go to stay with you girls for a while?" Sowon ask again still in patient tone.

"What?" Umji seems lost her sanity or might be just her hearing ability.

"Uhmm... I think, what Sowon Unnie trying to say is she want to stay at GFriend place for while with you and your members." Yein suddenly join the conversation.

Sowon smile and pointing her finger to Yein in satisfaction.

 

Umji gasp, "You'll back with me to Seoul to stay with us at the dorm?!"

Sowon nod, "May I?"

"Of course!!! Oh my God!! That's the best question I've ever heard!!" Umji hug Sowon excitedly, but let her go right away after she heard Sowon's groan, "Ouch! Be careful with my left shoulder, please.."

"Oohh... sorry Unnie. Was I hurt you too much?" Umji panickly ask.

"Just be careful next time, okay?" Sowon grimace.

"Okay.. okay.." Umji hardly nod.

 

*****

 

GFriend's apartment...

"Umji-ah, are you sure you don't have to tell them before?" Sowon ask seems worry, "Oppa, what do you think?" Sowon turn to GFriend's Manager-Oppa to ask his opinion.

That Manager-Oppa is senior managers who with GFriend since the begining from years ago when Sowon still with them, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter