Chapter 2

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Already few days after the incident day, but the girls still upset. That night when Yerin get back to their dorm after finished her individual schedules, she find her 4 dongsaengs all gather in the living room unusually in silence with sad and upset face on.

"Hi girls! What's with your faces?" She ask pretend to unknowing.

"It's still because Sowon Unnie!! Aaarrggghhh...!!" SinB furiously yell out her upset. Umji who sit next to her quickly closed the mad girl's mouth using her hand, "The neighbours will mad if you keep yelling like this!" SinB glare at her roommate, but Umji glare back at her.

Yerin who still standing suddenly take a seat between Maknaes, force them to split and make space for her. Both maknaes are protest and whining but still they shifted manage space for Yerin.

 

"Kids, are there among you who actually ever did contact with Sowon Unnie?" Yerin ask unexpectedly. But they shake their head.

"If there any one of us then it supposed to be you, Yerin Unnie." Yuju suddenly make accuse. The other girls nod in agree.

"Why me?" Yerin protest.

"The last time, at the hospital, just you who had properly goodbye with Sowon Unnie. Then about incident few days ago, it's you also who got her message." SinB join to accuse.

"About the hospital, it's because all of you were already slept. Then about few days ago, I guess it because it's just me among us who at the location." Yerin defend herself.

"About the hospital, if Sowon Unnie said that would be our last time, then we won't sleep." Eunha make excuse and her 3 dongsaengs support right away with their furious nod.

"Geezz... like you could hold your eyes to stayed open... Sleepyhead." Yerin sneer at Eunha, make Eunha pout but not able to deny.

 

"So, no one?" Yerin ask again. The girls shake their head while sigh.

 

Silence...

 

"I miss Sowon Unnie... very much." Umji said in tremble. The girls glance at their maknae that about to cry. Yerin twine Umji's shoulder and pull her closer. "We all miss her." Yerin said.

"Are there really no way to contact her? Can't we ask to Millitary Force?" SinB babbling her idea. The other girls turn and roll their eyes at her. "What?! Something wrong?" The babbled girl shamelessly defy.

"Do you think that simple? We go to Millitary Force Office then ask one them, 'Excuse me, Mister, where we can find Sowon Unnie?' " Umji sneer while busy wipping her tears roughly.

"Yeah... that's exactly what I mean!" SinB defy more while raise her voice and glare at her roommate.

"You won't even pass the front gate, Silly..." Umji bravely mock and roll her eyes. Make SinB clenched her teeth and raise her hand try to reach her roommate for at least give her a pinch. Of course her Unnies won't let her do that.

"Stop it, Kids!!" Yerin scold.

 

Silence...

They back drown in deep think.

 

Suddenly Yuju break the silence, "I have an idea!!" All the eyes on her in curious. "How about if we trap her?..."

"Are you forget that she is one of top secret agents of the government? It's her job to always pass herself out from bad guy's traps and defeat them." Eunha sneer her roommate.

"Yeah... I remember. But our trap is different from any traps that she usually has to pass." Yuju defend her idea.

"What do you mean? What kind of trap?" Yerin start to has interest on Yuju's idea.

Yuju smile to get attention, "We knew her as our Loving-Leader-Unnie, right?" The girls nod. Yuju smile, "All of you, don't you still believe that even now Sowon Unnie is still care for us?"

The girls hesitate to answer.

"I wish she still is..." Umji said hopefully.

"My idea is to use her soft side of heart for us. But the problem is we have to make a scene. A dramatic severe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter